Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

PFS is full of unknowns but I think the odds are in your favour

2 Likes

Thx man for the motivating words! You just keep your head up too, you still look just fine, its not a horrible facial decline you have IMO.

1 Like

Cheers Andras, unfortunately I’ve done nothing but deteriate. I need a break on a lighter, only the grannnies look at me now :);

1 Like

I’m 34 in two weeks, back in jamuary (pre-pfs) girls guessed i’m 25-28. When i see how much my face decline i’m getting suicidal. Tight, vibrant skin gone, eyebrows thinned and got less, hairs shed like after chemotherapy (even on chest), my strong jawline disappears under the swelling fat or water that seems to accumulate there. Eyes look sad and sunken, I’m terryfied if this shit is reversible in my case.

2 Likes

Mate its just unbelievable what this is doing to some of us we look lifeless unrecognisable people. Yet many think it’s in our minds it’s unbelievable. How long have you had PFS?

1 Like

Since february 3. However, it turned out i was just “mild-pfs” after 4x1mg fin. After i swallowed 2 pills of tribulus terrestris on march 19 though, i think it gave me almost full blown PFS. I donno why yet. I have my next blood work on friday, which will reveal a lot whats going on. You may see it soon in my story if you are interested: New PFS member onboard

1 Like

That’s insane having dranatic changes so early on in PFS.

Good luck with the blood work

1 Like

It is indeed! My body has gone through 2x big hormonal change shock within 2 months if you look at my blood results in my story. Not to mention the radical diet change and stress this caused it. So I’m not wondering much about the rapid facial damage.

I guess my blood work on friday can tell if tribulus has caused me AR shutdowns. I think fin didnt too much

1 Like

That’s maybe by you’ve escaped the mental sides. You still have time for a recovery

1 Like

I hope so much man, I’m 34 and have just found a succesfull company last year. Cant fall now :frowning:

1 Like

Good luck mate

1 Like

I believe this symptom. Sad to hear that it happened to you. I hope it is reversible.
Did anyone else in your family etc. noticed these changes on your facial bones before you said it to them?
Did you examined your bones to a Dr., did any tests for bone health?

1 Like

Ive had someone say to me: “what happend to your face”

This is a very uncommon thing to say…

Some friends also have told me they can see a difference clearly.

1 Like

Some do but most dismiss and say it’s just normal and I look fine. One person I hadn’t seen for 5 years didn’t recognise me. I had to tell them who I was they were shocked. People that see me regularly don’t notice it.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me

I’ve had rapid facial changes as well since my crash over 2 years ago I look much older, my face/skin produces no oil and my face is very sunken in.

How old are you Aaron? Yeh I stopped producing oil 7 year ago. Feels like we’ve been experimented on by Dr Frankenstein

2 Likes

Minoxidil? WTF?

Minoxidil inhibits 5ar and suppresses androgen receptor functions bro.

And I used too much and dermarolled while using it (systemic) so may as well been squirting that shit in my mouth…

1 Like