PFS suferred from Australia, Need Assistance!

It depends on your definition of %100 recovered. Is my libido back %100? No. Are my balls back to pre-fin size? No. Is my wood as good as it used to be? No. is my ejaculate thick and creamy like it used to be? No… So definitely not %100 recovered… not by a long shot. Mental sides… still get the odd anxiety pop-up here and there but do i feel like my life is over… No

Whilst my T shot up when i was on the protocol however, yes i noticed i was more hornier, boners were better etc … However it didn’t stick %100 as i expected.

That being said my T is hovering about 17nmol right now and is much better than the abysmal 12nmol i was sitting at.

I noticed the more relaxed I am the easier it is for me to achieve decent wood and keep it… Its not all about androgens and T/E ratio and all the other lab markers. State of mind has so much to do with it man. Took me a while to just learn to chill the fuck out and practice some form of acceptance. As soon as i accepted my fate funny enough my shit started working better. Cortisol is killer! Gotta keep it under control.

Cant change the past… but you can accept the present

Yeah. Is your siliva cortisol too high?

Basically what I am asking is if you experienced a point during the hormonal fluxuations where you were close to normal in terms of libido. Many have.

For me I have many times now and I am 100 percent sure if I could freeze my hormones at that point in time I would be a walking wood.

In fact when I inject Test Prop during my first injections I just get a massive wood within the first 30 minutes. I end up walking around the house with a wood. If I could freeze right there I would be mostly cured. Problem is my e2 creeps up on trt and goes over range even on a low dose. AIS send me on a roller coaster ride which is not worth it.

Let’s revive this thread. Can you guys let’s me know your protocols. As well as pre-protocol bloods? Thanks

I’m researching a bunch of different treatments right now. Hopefully I pick the right one.

i think he is recovered.

Has anyone else tried what beekay did and what was the long-term result?

It looks like beekay hasn’t been back to tell us how he is doing after he completed his protocol.

Vincentv, how do you know he is recovered? Have you been in touch with him?

I have not been. I remember reading somwhere he recovered.

I personally do not believe this guy and his recovery as it resembles all those one year recovering stories. He knew from the beginning ?! what to do?.. Lots of people need several months to understand what is going on. In my eyes fake.
Go instead for quantumfaith, very good points there.

Here there are other story of recovery using similar protocol, i think the HMG is the key,