PFS recovery is “not impossible. “ In June 2017 I fully recovered (except sleep) - Anonymous1968's post-PFS journal

Do you all feel as if the penis tissues have weakened or died? As if there could not be an erection support. This is what I’m most afraid of not being reversible.

Hello thank you very much for taking your time in commenting your case. I would like to ask you one or two questions:

• Did your sexual preferences over girls change during your PFS days? Did you notice any change on that?
  • Did you notice any brain femenization during PFS?
  • Did you lack “primal” desire over women during PFS and know that has come back as it was before?

Well at the end they were 3 questions instead.

Thank you for you time Sir.

Well I really wish you good luck with that path, that I think we share. Carnivore diet has not recovered me completly but definetly improved my brain, now is more calm more relaxed and I can focus better. Still I have secondary effects of this powerfull satanic drug.

I have bought yesterday this type of BHB for me seems good, as the calcium ones are not usefull to me, because I think Calcium affects me pretty bad:

I completly agree with your revestratol thing, had some very bad experiences with that stuff.

1 Like

What steroids were these?

Hi, thanks for your time and tell us about your recovery. Did you have numbness and lack of sensitivity in your penis? Could you send us the link where you have the protocol you used for your recovery?

Interesting read.

This drug is super popular in the longevity/increasing lifespan conversation

I think we must limit this thread to Methyl Steroids.

This stuff is also used for MS patients. We have mighty some things in common with MS.

This sounds like a promising treatment

Promising maybe but he didn’t see improvements for 5 months so no guarantee it was due to the steroids. ive emailed clinics in mexico for treatment costs and local hooker prices, one is bound to be cheaper than the other.

3 Likes

“Local hooker prices” :joy:

I disagree with the steroid comment, i think it was just a natural recovery. I do however believe you are onto something with long term vs adverse reactions. I’ve noticed that reading all forums. Seems like it might be a different mechanism at play. Not saying you won’t recover.

As always if there’s a possible cure somebody has to downplay it before it’s wider investigated and topics ends in a discussion where people telling it doesn’t work (without personal experience) rather than give it chance. This negative attitude is not working in a possible way curing pfs.

2 Likes

@smphead forgive me if you’ve already been asked man but would you mind taking the survey? In terms of pursuing a positive outlook re: a cure, that’s easily the most effective thing you can do right now.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be negative, after reading the story I just felt this was the most realistic explanation of what went on. But it’s just my opinion, maybe I’m wrong. I’ve just read too many accounts to believe that any substance has cured anyone so far.

3 Likes

A „wider investigation“ surely should include arguments for and against a proposed treatment. For people who want to make an informed decision it is vital to consider all aspects. The fact that this treatment and the recovery were months apart, is clearly an important aspect to consider.

Blind „optimism“ with regard to potential treatments has wasted a lot of resources and has made many people worse who did not consider critical aspects of treatments. Hence, caution is encouraged.

Nevertheless, everyone has different risk preferences. If you feel this is worth trying, go ahead! I am sure people are looking forward to your experience.

3 Likes

The methyl steroids he ran are incredibly potent demetyhlators. You won’t find any herb or supplement of comparable strength.

No doctor would help you run methyl steroids either due to the risk of Cushing syndrome.

There’s a good chance it demethylated genes responsible for PFS and over the months of his recovery, his system slowly began to function as it normally should without all these demethylated genes

3 Likes

Yes, I get the hope here. I’m not saying you’re wrong. The reason why I think its unlikely was because his libido came back a month before the steroids were started so I feel like his brain was already starting to kick back into normality then. I think a lot of us who have been around a long time notice this pattern of people associating what ever supplement they’re taking at the time they’re naturally getting better to being a cure. Then telling everyone else what “cured them” and it ends up not working for anyone. Or even better making someone worse. I do believe demethylation may be the answer, however demethylating the right thing may be a bit of a task. I believe there will be something eventually, I’m very positive I promise.

3 Likes

So, this is the ultimate solution? This must be studied in a lab officially and inmediatelly.

I feel that my corpora cavernosa were affected by low DHT and high estrogen, I can have erections but they depend on my position and fade quickly.

Do you think that increasing testosterone through the gym is the solution?

For sure your post make sense. Look out for Blind Optimism, but also for the opposite
The theory from @Junkieasteride “There’s a good chance it demethylated genes responsible for PFS and over the months of his recovery, his system slowly began to function as it normally should without all these demethylated genes”

Is one that already had be spoken by @awor (not the first, the best) back in 2010. But from what i know still yet 10 years later never investigated.