Our friend AnhedonicApe has passed away

What a dick so he basically pointed out the fact you had hairloss and told you to get on a treatment for it when you didn’t even go for that exact purpose?

What a POS doctor!

1 Like

There were members of the PSSD forum who were closely acquainted with him. It seems many of us who have been around for awhile have a close circle of friends in the post-drug community who know our IRL identities.

RIP again brother… :frowning: i hope all can recover from this without terminating own lives.

2 Likes

Rust zacht maatje <3

2 Likes

Rust zacht

1 Like

How painful it must have been.
Rest in peace there.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve done hormone tests through Goldstein, other vitamin tests through my neurologist. Nothing abnormal there.

@jrums01
I’d be very careful with the definition of “normal”. Most doctors would tell a man with Testosterone level of 250 and Estrogen of 11 that he’s “normal”.

2 Likes

I was over 700 in Testosterone. Not bad for 38. It’s deeper than that. It’s a complete neuroendocrine receptor destruction in the worst cases I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Sorry but total Testosterone level alone doesn’t tell the whole story. There’s a lot more. I’d pay more attention into hormonal ratios, adrenals, thyroid, abnormalities, and of course “the mighty gut”. Godspeed.

1 Like

I will make a sacrifice of some candies for the mighty gut !

Man you got me chuckle. Sorry didn’t mean to sound disrespectful. I know how you feel man. Lo and behold the mighty gut.

That was the purpose. Gut bless you !

r.i.p brother :sob:

1 Like

RIP Buddy. I remember him as a very smart guy, and always ready to give you a hand or advice.

2 Likes

In the PSSD community, a few months ago another young girl took her own life for this horrible pathology, she was very smart and a really nice person. I believe it is time for medical science to take these post-drug pathologies seriously for giving support and proper treatment.

8 Likes

So close to suicide like this guy. I dunno. I dunno.

Jeez this indeed. I was going to post the same. He was a fighter indeed, you beat me to that statement and you’re completely right he truly was.

Whatever he was facing that we maybe didn’t get to read I’ve got no doubt he gave his all to it and held up longer than I would have done. I can’t imagine his suffering.

God I feel sick thinking about it. Another real, actual death. And AnhedonicApe at that.

Wish I had better words I’m just so stunned.

4 Likes

For the record, AnhedonicApe was struck down by an SSRI.

1 Like

Oh no - I did make a bit of an assumption on that.

That’s kinda bad, I’ve edited my post. Sorry for doing that.

1 Like