Our friend AnhedonicApe has passed away

r.i.p brother :sob:

1 Like

RIP Buddy. I remember him as a very smart guy, and always ready to give you a hand or advice.

2 Likes

In the PSSD community, a few months ago another young girl took her own life for this horrible pathology, she was very smart and a really nice person. I believe it is time for medical science to take these post-drug pathologies seriously for giving support and proper treatment.

8 Likes

So close to suicide like this guy. I dunno. I dunno.

Jeez this indeed. I was going to post the same. He was a fighter indeed, you beat me to that statement and youā€™re completely right he truly was.

Whatever he was facing that we maybe didnā€™t get to read Iā€™ve got no doubt he gave his all to it and held up longer than I would have done. I canā€™t imagine his suffering.

God I feel sick thinking about it. Another real, actual death. And AnhedonicApe at that.

Wish I had better words Iā€™m just so stunned.

4 Likes

For the record, AnhedonicApe was struck down by an SSRI.

1 Like

Oh no - I did make a bit of an assumption on that.

Thatā€™s kinda bad, Iā€™ve edited my post. Sorry for doing that.

1 Like

Today one year ago AnhedonicApe decided to end his life.

I hope he found his peace.

7 Likes

ā€œBed-bound and lobotomized.ā€

My deepest feelings for all the Guys, so tired by atrophy and fatigue, that they have no more Power to get Out of the bed.

But generally this ist what makes me so fear for myself, so fear for all you other young guys here all.

Ape told us lying in bed for half a year, other members stay in bed at their parents. I do that allone.

And thats the start of worsening all

3 Likes

i liked that guy

RIP brother

never forgotten

2 Likes

David (anhedonicape) story.

5 Likes

A very intelligent lad who suffered greatly

2 Likes

Deleted, to honor the memoriam.

1 Like

Guys, leave it please. This is a memorial thread.

2 Likes

Sad to see such a smart young man pass in this manner. RIP brother. :pray::pray:

3 Likes

RIP David

enjoyed reading your posts brother

4 Likes

Itā€™s been 2 years of his passing :pray::pray: Be in forever peace brother David

11 Likes

fucking legendā€¦ RIP

1 Like