Organic Baking Soda Helps!

I’ll tell you guys what, this has been showing improvements these last few days.

I’ve been taking my usual current supps (see Help? ED from 4 weeks on Fin? Recovery Chances? ) but this week just gone, Sunday eve to tonight, did a strict water fast. I’d take baking soda 1/4 teaspoon AM, 1/4 PM and just about nudged that up to 1/2 teaspoon each time today.

I felt a bit different from yesterday. Symptomatically slightly easier to think, did a bit more at work, today slightly better even. Last two days though I’ve gone to what I remember a minging hangover feeling like (I haven’t had any alcohol in 10 yrs so that’s going back a bit for me!) Mood most definitely better.

Broke the fast tonight, will eat much vegetables this weekend. There does seem to be something to this. I might try NAC for liver too. Milk Thistle I understand has done people over before now, so hesitant to try that.

Not sure if it was the fasting, the water consumption, or all of the above. But something mended (if only for now…)

MASSIVELY crossing fingers…

1 Like

How many times a day baking Soda?

IIRC started last Friday, 1/4 teaspoon PM. Same Saturday and Sunday. Monday to Wednesday was 1/4 teaspoon AM, 1/4 teaspoon PM. Thurs was 1/4 teaspoon AM, 1/2 teaspoon PM. Today (Friday) 1/2 teaspoon AM, 1/2 teaspoon PM. Was strict water fasting too though since Sunday PM.

Just stirred it into tap water as above whilst fasting. When I wasn’t, first couple of days, mixed it in with sorghum flour and probiotic and glycine.

2 Likes

Anybody else get any relief from sodium bicarbonate???

I take sodium bicarbonate at least 10 times acid reflux, only thing that helps, been doing this for 5 years and … nothing to report (FPS).

I did it, feel better the day I took it, feel extremly bad after I left it… have you had periods that you didnt take it?

I don’t take it much anymore but it bumps you up permenantly…I felt a lot better after I started eating it and then it does so much and thats it…From my research it increases camp signaling and helpts testosterone bind to receptors more easily…

2 Likes

Bicarbonate of soda in water is a sports performance hack. It’s used in cycling and running.

https://www.peakendurancesport.com/nutrition-for-endurance-athletes/supplements/sports-nutrition-sodium-bicarbonate-supplementation-improve-performance/

2 Likes

is this way complete recovery?
if you stop taking,you are going to crash?
and, howlong doesthis effect last?
3questions,I’msorry,please give me answers
thx in advance.

are you above 80%when using baking soda?

I have seen mentions of baking soda here quite often lately in multiple threads, just wanted to say to people to be aware that it does have an impact on the body, one neutralises Stomach acid with it - so impairs digestion, raises gut pH (gut pH should be low), may this way also give ground to pathogens as well (e.g. Candida likes high gut pH, friendly bacteria proliferate in low gut pH) - it is recommened to use shortterm or more sporadically. Longterm intake may have multiple not desired health side effects that I mentioned. I do not want to discourage anybody from it, I am glad if it helps anyone with symptoms and I do not say things will happen in a bad way - take this just as a sidenote info for ones considering it to be aware of and to watch for these if anybody takes it different way than it is recommended. I wish to anybody trialing it or who is going to try it that it will go only the good way, good luck

1 Like

High PH leads to increasing candida?I think pfs symptoms have something to do with candida or GABA.
Should I decrease candida??

I would say at least do not increase it with bad lifestyle, too much sugar or impairing digestion and if You do have Candida problem (there are ways to check that) at least do not decrease it pharmaceutically (with systemic antifungals).

Then do you think candida is related to pfs?
I am thinking it’s something to do with pfs,but this is not based on logic…

I think it is a byproduct with its own problems in the chain of things that go wrong in the body with the Syndrome. I think Candida in particular can be caused/exacerbated by impaired digestion alone, digestion may be impaired because of hormones disarray/problems, etc… so it all may relate in this sense to it

Other factors that may also play a role in this in relation to the Syndrome may be also things like altered microbiome, altered immunity, inflammation…

Has anyone looked into taking Baking Soda Intravenously ?

Its said it can cure a wide range of conditions.

I would like to try dialysis…I ate some more baking soda yesterday …My mind has come a long way back from all the emotional and torture of the mental sides but why won’t your body go back?

1 Like

Has anyone gotten worse from this?

@holyhead Does it help with the depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts? Or is it more to improve anhedonia, etc.?

I cannot explain it really as I don’t know even how to describe this horrible condition but I just began feeling “better” and more “normal”…

has anybody tested stomach acid levels, via baking soda??? The test is quite simple…

You are supposed to burp/belch after 1-2 minutes… any longer than that you have issues with stomach acid… 5 minutes and you had a bad problem… (took me 4.51 seconds for me to burp)

I also read that low stomach acid can cause MALAPSORPTION (zinc) issues, candida overgrowth, sibo etc…

1 Like