Organic Baking Soda Helps!

yes it does… and how long did it take you to burp…
I did the test twice this week… first time took me 4.51 minutes ,2nd time I burped at 4:02 after drinking it…

Who else has SEVERE BLOATING?! This is also linked with LOW STOMACH ACID

1 Like

we are all probably dealing with some malapsorption issues, due to copper toxicity, sibo, crohns, celiacs, achlorhydria (low stomach acid)…

With respect joey, we’re probably not. What evidence do you have that anyone here has copper toxicity, sibo or Chrohns? These are the sorts of post which the likes of Kevin Mann must look at and write us off as hypochondriacs, plucking random diseases out of the air and blaming it on Finasteride. Let’s please stick to the evidence we do have in regards to what has happened to us.

7 Likes

I burped within a minute but it was only a small burp.

ok hows this… you are a muted alien with no hope of recovery

there are hundreds of illnesses that are undiagnosed…
Look just in my case… I never took this shit but am stuck with numb genitals, leaking urine, legs feel swollen, complete loss of libido and erections, and super tight scrotum. Its like the body is stuck in FIGHT OR FLIGHT mode…

I can link stories of people getting these “syndromes” after taking zinc, or after taking magnesium, or a multi vitamin… Something fucked up our homeostasis… Mineral/Vitamin balance? When you are low in zinc for example it allows copper to thrive and so on…

I have proven LOW DHT, and Low e2… yet I never took AI, or DHT Blocker… I was eating a shit load of vegetables everyday for 6 months and meat only 1-2x a week.

Epiginetics modifications.

fair enough, but why not try other paths first before blaming something like that? I am not saying that finasteride/accutane/ssris are not POISON. Because they obviously are…but have you people read about “floxed” watch videos on that… search magnesium killed my libido. Zinc killed my libido… Multi vitamin killed my libido etc…

I decided to try high dose of zinc… after 5 days I had a huge panic attack before bed? We are not all the same, though we have similar issues… Some are over methylators, some under…Treatment is and should be different for each individual.

Im sorry we are all going through this bullshit.

Every doctor is different (not as smart as they think) One says total t is irrelevant the other says it is, Endo says my dht doesnt mattter…neurologist said that is my issue…one says I should quit playing soccer because of my spine issue (minor herniation and spina bifida l5-s1) LMAO!!! The other looks at mri and says its not a nerve issue its a hormonal issue. Like wtf guys get real…

Everything is connected in the body… its not black and white. “Oh my genitals are numb it must be a nerve”

1 Like

“Zinc deficiency may cause resistance to vitamin A, vitamin D, thyroid
hormone, sex hormones, cortisol, and pharmaceutical glucocorticoids. Zinc is involved in
virtually every aspect of vitamin A metabolism, and an apparent vitamin A deficiency that cannot
be corrected with vitamin A should be seen as a major indicator of zinc deficiency. Zinc
deficiency may also impair acid-base balance and increase the vulnerability to heavy metal
toxicity.”

Did you guys get that??? It can cause RESISTANCE TO SEX HORMONES!!! hence why you guys have normal levels and still symptoms of low t…

it can impair acid base levels… hmmm so we have low zinc? Lets just take zinc and we should be better WRONG! Maybe we don’t absorp it… that is why the guy who took 80mg got cured after 3 months (he got worse before he got cured btw)

Low stomach acid can cause zinc deficiency, and zinc deficiency can cause low stomach acid… Its a real complex issue I believe…I am not saying it is zinc but I am using that as an example…

Something as simple as zinc can cause RESISTANCE TO SEX HORMONES… I found on another forum a guy claimed that Iron is what makes DHT sensitive. and so on…etc.

I for one do not need a scientist or doctor to tell me everything is fine, when I can tell that my PROSTATE and Testicles are TURNED OFF. They are simply not working.

1 Like

im sorry, maybe I dont belong on this forum, since I did not take Finasteride (accutane,ssri either)… It’s just I share most of the sexual sides accept for then shrinking of the penis…

Epigenetic modifications.

Make sure it’s food grade. The regular stuff has aluminum in it !

2 Likes

Has anyone else had success with baking soda ?

I’ve been trying 1/4 teaspoons of this for a couple of weeks along with Phosphatidylserine to lower cortisol and my sleep quality - don’t know if it will last - has probably gone from about 50% to 75%. Notably less wakeups and longer sleep time. I hope it lasts but don’t know if it will.

I couldn’t find much on Baking Soda to suggest it’s not a placebo (!) but did see this

‘Despite longer exercise duration in alkalosis, plasma norepinephrine and epinephrine concentrations at exhaustion were reduced by 30 and 34%, respectively.’

Should be read in conjunction with thread I just started

Been talking baking soda for 10 years, 3-5 times a day for acid stomach burn … never helped

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that

Why have you been taking so much for so long? If it never helped

Never helped for pfs.
But helped for my stomach issues
Sorry i was not clear

I take it everyday, sometimes 2-3-5 times a day. And its supposed to be a cure for some ? Ok maybe I don’t have FPS then. it’s something else. a joke or I don’t know.

2 Likes

Just a very quick comment, a guy in a prostatitis forum said that he cured all his symptoms (very similar to us, ED, numb orgasms, low libido, prostate problems etc.) with baking soda after 10 years of suffering and trying almost anything existed with Dr.'s. Im currently taking this too. Two teaspoons a day with hot water.

A guy also treated his phase 3 prostate cancer with baking soda, it was on the news back then…

3 Likes