Oneday's PCT to Recovery (Correcting HPTA with Nolvadex and hCG)

I don’t get why OP was surprised that he felt off while on the nolva? This is a well know effect of the drug, but you should go back to normal afterwards. A lot of guys get very emotional and their libido will be depressed while on almost any SERM, but after your off you should feel better.

Although there are newers SERMS like toremifene which aren’t supposed to be as bad while you’re on them.

I did paravol/dermacrine/sustain alpha for 1 mth and stopped. I was getting some side effects such as facial breakouts, hair falling out(pct could’ve contributed), strange bumps on skin. I did see some difference in my ejeculate (more volume) but it wasn’t impressive for me to continue taking paravol.

How am I doing now… my penial shaft looks longer throughout the day (1 mth so far) and not like its usual condense mass. Penis sensitivity is steadily creeping up. Within this week, I get spontaneous erections in the morning around 7-11am as well as in the afternoons. I get about 2-3 day time erections at 85% hardness. If I don’t masterbate for three days then my ejaculate volume will flow over my cupped hand. All I’m on, is nioxin. My balls are full size, so I believe its continually generating ejaculate and testosterone.

Right now I have no desire to seek any other pct or change my regiment of nioxin. I’m comfortably waiting to see what kind of improvements there are.

Later all. Oneday

1 Like

All I can say you are definitely recovering. It will not take long before you enjoy your life again although I strongly feel this is all b/c of your PCT. I read
,don’t remember, Nolva’s good effects come later, maybe this is what you are having now.

good luck

sps

Hi Oneday

could you let us know how u r doing these days.

sps

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2055&start=120

He ran a PCT and complained that it didnt work and then dissapeared…

some people on here claiming victory but then WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL ON HERE

this dude straight dipped out doesnt give a fuck anymore so what happened to him?

Has anyone spoken to him? Maybe a PCT does work it just doesnt happen right away or something…

Either got better or off’ed himself. I really hope he got better. But, I know if I ever recovered I’d be back here telling everyone how I did it.

I’m surprised this wasn’t shuffled away elsewhere when the recoveries section was locked, he didn’t recover and admitted it himself.

I don’t have time to locate that piece of info, but if you have it, please provide a link to it and his direct quote.

I am very rarely visiting the forum but want to add something. When I talked to him months ago, he said his T level went up but he was still more concerned with his hair and was again using something for his hair I think minxodil or something like that caliming to replace DHT in his head. I told him not to do that but he was determined to his hair. I will try to find his email if not deleted.

sps

Crazy.

I know that hair loss can be very depressing but after this shit, how can you possibly contemplate messing around again. People are more convinced by side effects of Minox on the hair loss forums, although purely cosmetic ones.

I have about 3 forum member on my facebook, and I swear to god not one of them is really losing their hair. I am 19, and almost bald. I shave it to the bone every 3 days.

I hope that isn’t the case. I’d never eff with anything that screws up hormones again. Bald and healthy is way better than this.

Great hypothesis

Unfortunately however, all these hypothesis’ only seem to apply to some people

I for instance have decent LH but poor FSH. I have shinkage to the penis but my balls seem okay.

Excess estrogen though.

I have low LH low test and pretty low fsh. Waiting for another blood test to find out about all of those again and E2.

Minimal ED but definately testicular shrinkage.

Funny thing is the longer I withdraw from masterbation the less libido I have and the more shrinkage!

Could this be increase in testosterone causing further aromatisation and less LH production?

This guy had the right idea but that is a horrible PCT. You NEED an AI in there alongside a SERM and hCG like that. In the absence of same on would have ridiculous estrogen levels which would pretty much ensure no recovery.

I see he was against AI’s as he was worried about using another enzyme inhibitor. Arimidex is very different to finasteride in just about every way, i don’t think those concerns were warranted. Using anything to artificially tweak your hormones isn’t going to be ideal but in certain instances AI’s will prove very important to one’s protocol.

It didn’t work for him either. I’ve seen him on meso and he’s still dabbling!

I think we need to delete Oneday and ScaredinMD recoveries…until we end by deleting all the recoveries section :frowning:

Can you post a link to where he states he is not recovered, as he has not updated this thread to do so?

Sorry it was several months ago I stumbled accross something of his on meso saying something along the lines of running it again but slightly differently.

If I come accross it again in my incessant searching for the answer I surely will post it!

False. I was on clomid-only, my T was in the 800s (50% higher than my pre-fin T), and my estrogen was as low as 26. My sex hormones all looked great, but I was suffering sexual and mental sides anyway.

Interesting.

Clearly you went straight past your T/E ratio. Everyone has a sweetspot. Around 240:1 (pmol/L) ratio is a good benchmark from what i gather.