My experiement with Vit D (after 5 years) -- getting near 90% folks

I am using 300.000 IU vit D every month for 9 years it helps with musculoskeletal pain and inflammation but no change on pfs.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @numbduck ! Low-carb or ketogenic diet comes up in so many stories of people who have improved.

1 Like

I have been advising here people to take Vit D3. I have been on it for the last 9 years. It is life saver if you have pfs. BUT it is not PERMANENT solution. if you stop taking it, you go back into pfs. But to have near normal life VitD3 is great help.
Looks like there is something wrong with Cholestrol conversion to VitaminD and other hormones. One of my friend was badly hit by Statins. He has all the symptoms of pfs. He got his vitmain D tested and it was at the bottom. He started Vit D and now thanks me every day. The only thing I can think of is HMGCR antibodies as result of Statins use. There are many pfs sufferers who after PFS used Statins and got worse. What does it tell you? clearly sides of Statins and Fin are the same.

If you google there 100 of cases and they all look like PFS. I could not find contradictions. For example read this
https://www.lipid.org/node/1760

And it is not just easy to treat this autoimmune reaction.

1 Like

Wtf I am on statins too but I had high cholesterol and wanted to eliminate that. Though I started statins 2 years ago and not much of a change on pfs.

Worse side from statins is the they impair my short term memory.

FUCK BASTARD MOTHERFUCKER OF SHIT
Thanks to your advice you destroyed me

Get out of my sight!

1 Like

Yes I am

1 Like

Exactly, brother.

2 Likes

hey man have you tried diet, like meat diet?
the reason I am suggesting this to you is because you mentioned symptoms that are closely resembling to malnutrition.
I personally found that eating meat makes me feel much better. buy a chicken and boil it and eat it. see how you feel.
this is my suggestion

I hope this helps you man good luck to you.

Vitamin D could remarkably reverse endothelial damage caused by oxidative stress, via Sirt1 activation .

Why are u mad at this guy? I mean. If it worked for him, how can u blame him that it ruined you? How should he have known any better? I get u are frustrated but we all make our own choices here with taking risks, and we all react differently.

3 Likes

Yep, a lot of people in this kind of forums tend to give advices as if they know what is about, but in reality they don’t know shit about what they are talking about, then the other people buy all that crap and get worsened further becuase of that. Sadly, this is the truth…

3 Likes

I would like to remind you that both my doctor Daniele Santi and Roberto Cosimo Melcangi have clearly said that those who have PFS should not take anything that can be a serious mistake.

3 Likes

No bro, It does not have anything to do with it. Vitamin D is an Aromatase inhibitor. So extremely dangerous for those PFS. The same happened to @Konflict with Vitamin E-K2 both AI.

Also read the @douglasmich story with Arimidex and Aromasin.

This boy is dead https://www.facebook.com/michael.m.douglas.5

Me and Konflict are seriously ill.

1 Like

Don’t listen to anyone’s advice.

2 Likes

I know but I am sooooo low on vit D I could get even more problems…
Not easy with PFS…
:(.
Ciao bello!

1 Like

Get your sunshine throughout the day man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Live in a cloudy place.

1 Like

Me too… I am in London, probably the worst place if you want to get your sunshine

1 Like

Before VitD3 I had bone loss in my hip bones, spine and necks. I had loss my job as well. Was feeling every day like it was my last day. If you read my previous posts around 2010 I was struggling to save my life. Honest to God , VitD is like God send for me. After using VitD3 muscle loss and bone loss has reduced a lot. I am not talking here Garbage like you. I had two scans, 2 years apart.
Maybe you took a lot VitD3 at the same time. I always take 5000 - 6000, but only 1000 at a time, 4-5 hours apart. Also it is very important to use butter because Vit D is fat soluble. I have tried oils like olive oil but Butter is the best.
My body is a lot better today. I have regained muscle in my arms and legs. But on the same time I have gone 70% bald now.
About the rant, whatever you said about me, multiply it by 100 and apply it to your self.