Moonman1's story

Yes I agree with your those too force the body to produce energry whether it wants to or not. Did you ever inject testosterone while you were on those too? Wondering if it upregulates testosterone metabolism like chillin says in us.

I stopped both around 6 months ago. I might take a stess dose of HC once a month.

I did try TRT while taking both when I thought everything was “upregulated” and noticed no difference as always with TRT. I think that Chilln is full of shit, especially when he claims he can “cure” PFS…

I have a lot of respect for Chilln and i believe some of his “teachings” are very interesting indeed. Some are true imo.

But PFS is a different ball game. It has some of the most stubborn responders I’'ve ever seen. All these “theories” often fall flat on their face because of the mindfield that is PFS and its myriad of symptoms.

You stopped this drug like 8 years ago. Have you noticed much natrual improvement over that time?

My anxiety is way better, mainly because I worked on adrenals and have just learned how to live with this. Sexually no progression. Energy, stanima, muscle strength, etc is worse than it was 7 years ago, but better than one year ago (again due to working on adrenals).

Natural improvements, none. As Dr Irwig stated, its literally like a switch in my body has just been turned off. Keep in mind I took SP and not Propecia though.

Dr. Triash said that.

Anyway, you’ve had improvements with a ten dollar bottle of Longjack but not thousands of dollars with TRT??

I tried LongJack last year and it just made my nipples puffy. In the first 3 years post crash when I would take Dymatize Z-Force (first version) my sex drive and erections would go from literally 0% to 150%. However, if I take it now it will only work one day (if Im lucky) and then just like LongJack, my nipple get puffy. I am way more sesitive or prone to estrogen symptoms now than I was 5-7 years ago (still post crash). TRT has had zero effect on me sexually.

This was the ingredient label on the old version of Dymatize Z-Force…it has changed within the past few months though. It is literally the only medication, supplement, vitamin, herb out of the hundreds I have tried that made me feel normal again. I had to cycle it and over time it began to loose its effect. The first time I used it it took about 3 weeks before I noticed any improvements.

moonman1 how long did you use TRT and don’t you think TRT further downregulated you?

I have been on and off TRT for 5-6 years. Don’t have an exact #. Not sure exactly what you mean by further downregulated me?

I mean did you feel worse on TRT and alos worse after coming off. I mean had you not gone on TRT would be better ?

It didn’t help or hinder me…pretty much zero effect

You mention about puffy nipples. Does this correlate with blood estrogen or free siliva estrogen? If you are having high E2 symptoms it would be interesting to know if your E2 was actually high or not.

As for the andrenals, mine oproduce cortisol fine but free cortisol is always really low. Blood cortisol high = high transcortin it looks like.

moonman1 you mentioned you have used cortef. did you get cortisol level before and after cortef use? if yes could you tell if it increased or decreased.

That was one thing that was strange. The first few years of PFS I could take tons of testosterone and HCG and not get puffy nipple. Then the last few years I get puffy nipples REALLY easily. However, my E2 has been the same or lower the past few years. Progesterone has always been semi high and prolactin always ok so I know it is def. E2 gyno though. If I took an AI it def took down the gyno, but I had to take AIs like every 6 hours instead of the normal every 3 days and I needed higher doses. It was strange. I became very sensitive to it. This has got to be due to the fact that androgens are not working while estrogens still are.

24hr urniary before = very low

Haven’t had it tested post. I was going to a while ago when I first came off but didnt due to $$ issues. Now I really feel no need to.

Just wanted to add moonman… That I just tried an alpha blocker (minipress) same as you about an hour ago I popped my first dose and the results are very impressive even thou I realize temporary. Within 45 mins my flacid size returned to its pre-fin state and my scrotum is hanging the lowest I’ve had it since before fina too. It’s unfortunate that this is temporary because it feels relieving … Like relaxing even mentally. Definitely worth it just to see everything at least looking almost normal for the first time in years. And it seems to have even reduced my anxiety as I feel very mellow.

Ps. The effect is so beneficial… I think we should be reccomending a1 alpha blockers to everyone on here.

oh my god, you actually have regained the size??? that is os, so encouraging!!! i just assumed the skin tissues were dead and could not come back. wow, that makes me very, very happy. thanks guys.

Yup stinks that its only while your on the stuff thou… Effect seems to have worn off about 20 mins ago for me. So roughly 6 hours.

It sucks that it wears off, i know, but man, thank god it has the ability to reverse if we can find a cure and hopefully it means that the tissues are not permenantly destroyed. my shrinkage can actually be painful at times.

Good stuff BP, just be careful that your blood pressure doesnt drop too low. What dose did you take?

2 mg never felt close to fainting… But I did feel very mellow and relaxed.