Mifepristone worked

Can you share a link for the first

Yes but I beleive they do not have any stock the last time I checked.

is this true ?

What do you mean ?

Is this the first product you bought ?

Yes.

Is anyone else trying this?

Unless you’re a mild case, mifepistone could be an extremely dangerous choice. Reversing your condition and symptoms is extremely easy. The deterioration is something terrible. I have seen more cases of suicide due to worsening due to some supplement / drug used as a protocol, rather than the syndrome itself.

2 Likes

If reversing your conditions and symtpoms is easy, what way do we do it ?

1 Like

@Ronnie99 The simultaneous translator often misfires. I mean, mifepistone could turn the situation around, taking your symptoms to the roof and adding new symptoms. I was an average case and with tribulus terrestris I became one of the worst cases. Be patient and take care of your well-being, it is currently the only thing we can do.

1 Like

Everyone with a mouth speaks. Tribulus might have made you bad, what’s that got to do with mifepristone?

1 Like

I wouldn’t play with hormones in your place. Mifepistone is an even more potent endocrine disruptor than tribulus. Do I need to do the drawing for you? Why when someone tries to warn you, to protect you, you attack him? There are many people who have been much worse with the ANTICONCEPTIONS

2 Likes

you didn’t understand. What kind of partnership is there between tribulus and mifepristone? where is your source? mifepristone progesterone blocks. does tribulus do this?

They are both anti-androgens. Both create endocrine disruption.

which androgen has cured you so that you are hostile to anti androgens

More than warning you, there is nothing else I can do. Do what you want.

2 Likes

Does anyone using, used or will use mifepristone? please update us

1 Like

I think a couple people are going to try it, there in the process of getting it.

1 Like

RA abolished GR-mediated repression of CRH expression by glucocorticoids in vitro , indicating a negative cross-talk between RAR-α and GR signaling; (iv) the RA-induced HPA hyperactivity, CRH overexpression and disturbances in GR negative feedback could all be quickly normalized by treatment with the GR antagonist mifepristone.

1 Like