Mifepristone worked

Unless you’re a mild case, mifepistone could be an extremely dangerous choice. Reversing your condition and symptoms is extremely easy. The deterioration is something terrible. I have seen more cases of suicide due to worsening due to some supplement / drug used as a protocol, rather than the syndrome itself.

2 Likes

If reversing your conditions and symtpoms is easy, what way do we do it ?

1 Like

@Ronnie99 The simultaneous translator often misfires. I mean, mifepistone could turn the situation around, taking your symptoms to the roof and adding new symptoms. I was an average case and with tribulus terrestris I became one of the worst cases. Be patient and take care of your well-being, it is currently the only thing we can do.

1 Like

Everyone with a mouth speaks. Tribulus might have made you bad, what’s that got to do with mifepristone?

1 Like

I wouldn’t play with hormones in your place. Mifepistone is an even more potent endocrine disruptor than tribulus. Do I need to do the drawing for you? Why when someone tries to warn you, to protect you, you attack him? There are many people who have been much worse with the ANTICONCEPTIONS

2 Likes

you didn’t understand. What kind of partnership is there between tribulus and mifepristone? where is your source? mifepristone progesterone blocks. does tribulus do this?

They are both anti-androgens. Both create endocrine disruption.

which androgen has cured you so that you are hostile to anti androgens

More than warning you, there is nothing else I can do. Do what you want.

2 Likes

Does anyone using, used or will use mifepristone? please update us

1 Like

I think a couple people are going to try it, there in the process of getting it.

1 Like

RA abolished GR-mediated repression of CRH expression by glucocorticoids in vitro , indicating a negative cross-talk between RAR-α and GR signaling; (iv) the RA-induced HPA hyperactivity, CRH overexpression and disturbances in GR negative feedback could all be quickly normalized by treatment with the GR antagonist mifepristone.

1 Like

Anyone trying this?

I got someone just finished the one week from another forum, I will check with him in a week to see if he has had any improvements.

7 Likes

Unreal that you almost got cured on mifepristone. I’m a ten year sufferer. In 2017 I took 50MG’s for three days in a row. When I came off of it something was literally turned back on over a three day period coming off. All of my sexual sides recovered to 80 percent pre PFS for five weeks. I slowly lost the gains and fell back to regular baseline.

I think it’s extremely important that we try to figure out the similarities between us. Do you mind if I ask a few questions:

1. do you know if inhibiting aromatase or other wise lowering estrogen makes your regular PFS baseline worse?

2. do you know if your post PFS labs show low, normal or high plasma DHT?

3. do you know if your post PFS labs show low, normal or high estradiol?

4. What else have you tried other then the RU?

5. What other dosages of RU did you experiment with other then the 700MG’s for seven days that almost cured you?

6. would you be willing to have urine Allopregnenolone tested from ZRT lab?

The strategy is to classify different cases of PFS in order to hopefully find patterns that would help people figure out what to take and what to not take. If you have been at this for a while I’m sure you have learned that the only thing PFS cases have in common across the bored is the actual symptoms. But the mechanisms probable differ greatly which is probably why some get better and some get worse in response to the same treatments. There is a PFS guy who took mifepristone already in a PFS state and all his fell out and he got way worse. So evidenced by our trials there are probable different mechanisms behind different cases.

You are correct. Taking mifepristone in a PFS state can be dangerous. I was almost cured by it and had a very similar experience to Ronnie99. I also know a guy who was made much worse from it and all his hair fell out. So both sides of the arguments here are correct.

The bottom line is that we as a community need soldiers to do trials and have labs done so that we can try to figure out why one PFS guy can get improvements from something like mifepristone and why one guy can get made worse from it

I have high plasma DHT readings. Blood DHT testing is likely showing the amount of over all DHT levels in your blood. This probable means my endocrine system is converting larger then normal amounts of T-DHT via 5AR in my own PFS case. However, my saliva DHT which is probable showing the amount of free DHT not being bound and that’s available to bind to androgen receptors is low. This could mean that my endocrine system is binding the DHT for a reason. The point is that there is a lot to this and we are all different.

Now let’s say if there is a hypothetical pattern where my own labs match up with someone else’s labs. We would want to know if there is a correlation with a particular pattern and seeing initial benefits from taking something like mifepristone. This is just one example as to why being opened minded, not trying to explain PFS with blanket explanations and establishing patterns is important

Can you please ask this guy to post his experience on the snap back from RU here as well

There are also studies that show RU blocking androgen receptors to different degrees at different dosages. In woman it’s aborting the fetus by blocking progesterone receptors specifically which is probable why most associate the drug with the progesterone receptors.

I’m aware of one guy who took Mifepristone and had labs done while on it. His progesterone production shot up through the roof.

What labs have you had done ?

Do you know if you are high, low or normal androgens?