Mifepristone worked

Very interesting, so the goal would be to Antagonize the progesterone receptors rather than simply supplement progesterone. Mifepristone is a very potent progesterone Antagonist

1 Like

And one point to add to that is, after Mifepristone I feel more manly, masculine and alpha, just sharing my experience based on the study.

1 Like

seems it’s one of the viable ways to upregulate AR.

P.s. I got the quotation for mifepristone from seller, need to wage slave quite a bit and I will do it.

1 Like

Whats he charging brother ?

1 Like

Is the seller reputable? Have any others ordered from him? And how long does the delivery process take from the seller?

Isn’t there a risk that the PR will upregulate?

Antagonism of PR with Mifepristone -> upregulated PR?

Just as antagonism of GR -> upregulated GR in the other study.

Or less DHT = more AR with finasteride.

Then when you quit Mifepristone you’ll be stuck with even more PR than baseline.

Just a theory, I don’t actually know what would happen.

And if you guys really want Mifepristone, then you can easy get it from India. They sell all kind of pharmaceutical there and most is good quality. But whether it pass customs is another matter.

But it’s very intriguing as I do think progesterone is very involved in the sexual aspects of PFS. But I don’t think it would explain why some peoples bodies are litteraly falling to pieces.

1 Like

$250 for 10g plus $50 shipping

2 Likes

Sounds about write, just don’t choose anyone he has to have a background etc, just due your due diligence to make sure your getting the real thing

Before Mifepristone I had pretty high progesterone levels, After Mifepristone 6 months later I started to go downhill again, so I tested progesterone and it was deficent, it’s like the body used the progesterone during the 6 months causing a deficency, so now I take low dose about 10mg a day and I feel again 85-90% pre pas pfs and the same great feeling after mifepristone.

So there seems to be some block, and Mifepristone unblocks it allowing the progestin cascade of hormones to reset and work again.

My gut inituition overall is it reset something back to baseline allowing the body to come back to homestasis.

My LH (Lutenizing hormone) went from about 3.7 before Mifepristone to about 10 after it.

Lutenizing hormone is very important hormone…very undervalued….that is the corner stone of libido and sexual sides I beleive

I think it’s pretty safe as well. Back in 2017 when it was introduced as an idea to try on the other web site about 7 of us tried it. Only one was cured from taking very low doses of it over an extended period of time. 3 of us benefited from it temporarily and the results faded and we could never replicate. It’s unclear if we could not replicate due to a quality/source of mifepristone issue or if because it just won’t work again

Also warning one guy from our original trial group got substantially worse from it to include losing all his hair…just wanted everyone here to know that seeing that there seems to be a pretty decent amount of eyes on this thread. Just so everyone can have all the available known info before trialing

Personally though I agree that generally speaking overall based on what we know about our conditions and taking mifepristone that the possible benefits outweigh the possible risks. Still though that’s just my opinion and everyone needs to make that decision on their own

It would be cool if we could organize a strains forward time line of events for your case in one thread to include dates of each lab test, date you took mifepristone and what values in the labs changed

Your insights on taking progesterone and how LH increased as it relates to how you think “resetting” things with mifepristone is interesting

I think that while on mifepristone progesterone blood levels increase (we seen this in one guy who had before, during and after blood progesterone levels tested during a mifepristone trial) and that during the time the progesterone receptors are being antagonized from the mifepristone that the progesterone receptors are upregulating and becoming more sensitive. And then when the mifepristone leaves your system and the progesterone receptors are no longer being antagonized you have all that progesterone now agonizing the progesterone receptors that are now more sensitive. I am assuming that the progesterone receptors become less sensitive shortly after the mifepristone leaves our system and that blood progesterone levels drop

This is why the guy that thought of this as an idea on the other site always said that’s it’s important to note how we feel while on mifepristone and how we feel in the days coming off of it for the sake of understanding as much as we can about what’s happening

How did you feel on the mifepristone by the way ?

I am looking through our messages now to refresh my memory because I know we already discussed your specific sides . Did you get the sexual sides with your PAS?

1 Like

i have this symptom. but it came after taking trazodone. and to ronnie. thank you for all of this info. i think this is the cure!

this is very interesting to me. i remember reading a ton of stories of women who gave birth, and their anhedonia completely disappeared. maybe this is related in some way?

Which Symtpom ?

On the Mifepristone I felt ok, some small tummy aches but nothing really…as long as the week during treatment you don’t have a tough one. Just basically do minimal as you can and just relax. Also drink about 1.5 - 2 liters water a day, to keep the kidneys nice and flushed during treatment. You will maybe get some water retention, which will go away.

The first night coming off, I got very cold hands and feet, and was little worried…as cause I had anxiety I usually had cold hands and feet…now I don’t have anxiety (very minimal) and do t have the sweaty come hands and feet.

Then the first week I felt nothing after stopping so I said to myself maybe this didn’t work, so the second week I started feeling more energy, well being, females were noticing me again, so I said ok maybe it’s done a little something, and slowly those feelings grew, plus no anxiety, clear headed, more confident and slowly like switches came back on, basically like my old self in time, I broke down a couple times during those months because I genuinely felt better and it emotionally took over, like a bad dream ended.

That’s why I hope you guys find a good source and go for it, just remember choose a week we’re you can relax and properly measure your dose etc in capsules and take them first thing in the morning.

My anxiety, social anxiety, chronic fatigue, brain fog came from Accutane I beleive. My libido was more effected by Finasteride, as I took both.

In my view Mifepristone is different to supplements etc, it provides the body a endocrine reset of some sort backed by the studies, as you only need to take the treatment for 7 days to potentially reset the body to a state of homestasis.

2 Likes

if anyone finds any reliable sources for mifepristone, please contact me, thanks

2 Likes

Thanks @nicopickle3, same here anyone!

Been trying to find some too but basically impossible to know if it’s reliable or not.

1 Like

i’m wondering if using 1000mg for 10 days would be a fine amount to use? let me know

So Ronnie99’s regimen seems to be 700mg of mifepristone for 7 days to reset the progesterone receptors followed by 10mg progesterone daily once the positive effects from mifepristone wear off.

I read that you also took mifepristone. Did you notice any increased response to progesterone? As the theory would suggest.

Sorry to barge in on the conversation out of nowhere lol

just ordered mifepristone to do a trial of 1000mg for 10days. will keep everyone posted

1 Like

I never actually tried progesterone. But what Ronnie99 is saying about his use of progesterone after mifepristone makes sense . I’m curious to know where he got this protocol from

For me I took 50 MG’s of mifepristone for three days in 2017 and felt “surges” of what felt like response to androgens going through my brain during those three days . When I was on the mifepristone the first time feeling those “surges” going through my brain I did not see improvements in the sexual sides. It was after coming off the mifepristone all of my sexual sides improved to about 70-80 percent pre PFS. However I faded back into PFS slowly over a course of about 5 weeks . I took mifepristone two more times after at 50 MG’s for three days from the same batch of mifepristone from the same source that I took the first time that brought on the temporary near recovery. The two additional times I tried the mifepristone from that same batch I only felt minor “surge” sensations going through my brain and got no improvements in the sexual sides after coming off the mifepristone the second two times

And then about a year ago I ordered mifepristone from a research lab from Wuhan China . I ran several trials about 10 trials probable from this batch. I experimented upward to 200 MG’s daily for as long as 7-10 days at a time. I tried micro dosing it for 14 days. I tried everything. Other then getting minor “mifepristone surges” in my brain during my first couple of trials from the second more recent batch I got zero improvements after coming off any of those trials

So I do seriously think that my second batch was real mifepristone but I think it was for research purposes only . I don’t think it was for human consumption because it’s coming from a research lab . So when university’s and shit do studies involving mifepristone on rats they are getting the mifepristone from a place like I got my second batch from China . I think “things” need to be done to it before a human can take it . This all goes beyond my knowingly we would need a scientist to chime in.

But I do think ronnie99 is right that the quality of the mifepristone is what matters here. I think that what ever my first trial from that first batch did to me that caused those intense good feeling surges going through my brain while on the drug is the reason why it almost cured me after coming off. Note with any of my other trials I never got anything close to the intensity of those “surge feelings” going through my brain while on the drug and i also never got the temp recovery on the snap back after coming off any of the other trials .

For me though it’s prob the case that my PFS cannot be “out smarted” again with mifepristone. I base this assumption off of the fact that i ran 2 more trials from that first batch after my temp recovery from the first trial. Of course I would not mind trying again . Because let’s face the mifepristone almost cured my most stubborn of PFS sides the dreaded sexual sides . So this is obviously telling me that it’s a receptor issue for my case . A receptor issue that mifepristone can interact with.

2 Likes