Maximum milk thistle

so ultra thistle is maybe better. lennon what one did u get

@ANNON

I got “Maximum Milk Thistle”. A three month supply at 240 mg, which is the less potent one. So far, I am liking, this after only one dose. We shall see!

where did u buy yours from?

It doesn’t matter. If you take four MMTs that’s the same as taking three UTs

There are times where I don’t feel that great but those times are fewer and more far between as of late. There has been steady improvement since I started on this. I look forward to reading more from other people who are trying it

@ANNON:

I got mine from: maximummilkthistle.com

Today I woke up thinking about sex, this pretty much doesn’t happen anymore. I just feel more normal. This is after one dose. Placebo effect? Maybe, but I doubt it.

This is really good news. So for MMT is 3 for 3. Mine should be here by Saturday at the latest.

oh… my… god…

To be clear, I am NOT cured, but…

I took 3 capsules last night before going to bed. This has been, without question, the single best day I have had since this whole finasteride nightmare began. There is NO way this is a placebo effect. I have not felt closer to normal than I did today, in ALL aspects. For the first time since all of this, I actually had long stretches of the day where I was able to forgot about this whole PFS nightmare and just live a little. I actually had a good day!

So, what is it that makes this particular brand of Milk Thistle work for 5ARI victims, while others make them sick??? I would greatly appreciate any input from anyone who may have some thoughts on this. What could this all mean in regards to our condition???!

I recommend we all give it a try! I got mine at: maximummilkthistle.com

Maria, thank you so much for letting us all know. You are a goddess and I officially worship the ground you walk on!

Now, I only pray it will last…

Awesome, I am happy for you Lennon. My order shipped Tuesday, I am expecting it in the mail tomorrow.

:laughing: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: WOW!

PS. Expect some fluctuations. I had fluctuations until I stabilized after a few weeks (can’t remember exactly how many, perhaps 6-8 weeks).

anyone seen improvments to penis numbness?

What about shrinkage guys?

Actually, I did initially improve genital sensation (g-spot :blush: :blush: ) on Maximum Milk Thistle. From zero sensation to 20-30%. But then in August I took some really potent freaking mixture of herbal teas that was prescribed by a Chinese doctor and that put all g-spot :blush: progress back to zero. I have not been able to reverse that back again.

all this sounds very interesting and i really wanna try this product.

does anybody have an idea where to get this in europe.
i wrote that nutri company in london, they said the dont have it no more.
i am located in germany. thank you.

Can anyone explain what they think might be the mechanism for improvement behind this?

I would be very nervous about taking milk thistle based on advice from Awor.

I cannot explain. My personal belief is that it is actually the liver that gets support but my personal opinion is not of much significance at the end of the day… All I know is that it has helped me so much in all non-sexual aspects, since April 2011, that I keep taking it. I can’t imagine going back to how I felt pre-MMT! I thank the energy of the universe for MMT. I have gone from feeling that my existence every waken hour was sheer torture, to feeling anywhere from well to really good to fanfuckintastic (occasionally).

this sounds sooo promising.

i was wondering where to get this in europe. i wrote this nurtri company in london, they dont have it in stock anymore.

i am located in germany. and i would love to try this product. amazon.com doesnt ship it to germany.

what to do. thank you

This really screwed Awor up and seemed to have set him back quite a bit. Just going on that alone I’d maybe hold off trying this until some of the preliminary research comes out later this year. We won’t have cured PFS by then but maybe we’ll have a bit more information to go on before trying it. I’d be more likely to give GHB a shot personally being as desperate as most of the rest of you. Just my own thoughts.

Wow, just wow. I literally cannot believe some people on this forum.

Yeah, that’s a good idea. Hold out for research on an illness that doesn’t even exist to anyone but our small group and quit trying things together on the forum. I am all for looking into this problem in a lab and trying to figure it out properly, but that is likely to take decades and even if the cause were to be found, a treatment could be many, many years away or may never come about. Do you honestly think that there is a science team out there working day and night for a few hundred guys on a forum and the minute they find out what’s wrong with us they will have some super drug out to help us? :laughing:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? 2 PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING TEMPORARY RECOVERY WITH THIS STUFF!

Awor said that Milk Thistle is a potent 5 AR inhibitor didn’t he? if it is then there is no question what is causing the improvements.

Don’t embarrass the rest of us with such sarcastic posts. There are scientists doing basic research on us now which is beyond what I would have ever expected to happen two years ago. For that I cannot say how greatful I am. It’s truely unfathomable why anyone of us truely suffering would be sarcastic about it.

I said a bit more information not “a super drug” to cure PFS. People need to weigh the good with the bad here before go leaping into any treatments. Do you even know how MT interacts with the AR gene?

You want to try it? Go ahead and let us know.