Low Dose Naltrexone

What symptoms did it help ? :slight_smile:

Energy sleep and over all sense of well being.

Does that entail libido ? And you do you take daily ?

Yeah I take it daily.

Libido is about the same but it has brought back more feeling in my genital area.

What time of day do you take?

Before bed. But you can also take it during the day.

Anyone tried this? Any updates? Thanks.

1 Like

Another new LDN Doc for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

This thread seemed very positive about Low Dose Naltrexone. But I don’t really hear talk of it anymore. I wonder if these people all recovered and went away, or if It pooped out on everyone or what.

Anyone willing to share more current opinions on the usefulness of LDN for our condition?

1 Like

I saw some improvements, but it wasn’t a silver bullet – check out this thread Naltrexone

I’m still doing well on LDN.

But what has helped me even more than LDN is baking soda.

Can you elaborate? Thanks for the feedback.

Baking soda helped a lot with my fatigue even more so than LDN.

It also gave me an overall sense of well being.

How much do you take? Since when? Any sides? What has improved?

No sides I take a table spoon most days.

Are you taking baking soda daily? I think I had good improvement while on it but gave me very bad crash after I leave it. Could you elaborate?

It turned me around from the brink…And if it did not save my life it atleast extended it some.

1 Like

I take it most days. It has given me more energy than anything I have taking for PFS so far.

So LDN blocks opioid receptors. I got burned by finasteride and it’s receptor blockers. Do we block receptors with LDN and maybe permanently damage some stuff as well? I mean nobody warned me about permanent damage from fin 15 years ago. All I knew was, when you quit, you ll be fine again. I was young and took it.

Hi Unknownuser,

If you look online you will not find anyone who has been seriously harmed by LDN.

I don’t think you have anything to worry about with regard to side effects.