Low Dose Naltrexone

I got Naltrexone now and will start tonight. I mainly need it for my gut inflammation, leaky gut, histamine intolerance, food intolerance etc. That all comes from my inflammation in the gut. Also my anxiety attacks, fatigue and brain fog are gut based.

3 Likes

are you taking baking soda now?
I think your story is reasonable.so,if I start taking, I have to keep,right?
this may be not completely recovery,but I could not decide conclusions. this isvaluable.

@anon73159565 how’s the ldn treating you?

I have been doing the LDN for a week and I do not feel any effects really. Possible kicking up some anxiety and sleeplessness.

By kicking up do you mean it’s increasing these things?

yes.

I think LDN helped my gut a little but honestly I also dont feel much. I read that it kicks in 6 months after you started taking it. I cant tell anymore how I felt back in about August, when I started taking it.

I don’t think LDN takes that long to see an effect. LDN stimulates the pituitary gland from day 1 to produce more endorphins, the reduction of inflammation follows shortly after. For me the effect in the first cycle was clearly noticeable after two weeks at 3.5mg

I stopped LDN for 6 weeks and felt damn bad. All.my inflammation started again wich led to burning tongue, migraines, lots of histamine issues and high anxiety. I restarted 5 days ago and hope to feel better again soon.

I did not realize how good I was on LDN because I forgot how bad I felt before.

2 Likes

I’m interested in LDN. How did you obtain it? What type of doctor?

I bought it from the pharmacy in Turkey and was lucky to get it because its difficult to find in Turkey too. No doctor nothing. I take it on my own.

1 Like

You can get it from an LDN Doctor.

Check if there is one in your area.

Hi mark how are you doing now? Still on LDN? Have you had any blood tests pre and post LDN? How are you sexually?

Hello! thinking on use naltrexone low dose, how are u on it now?

Hi @Hadenought!

I noticed you haven’t completed the patient survey. When you have 30 minutes, could you please do so via the link at the top of the forum? It would be deeply appreciated and helpful for our research efforts.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Claro hoy mismo lo hago.

1 Like

Thank you!

I couldnt do the patient survey, can u share it?

https://kresserinstitute.com/sibo-causes-hard-treat/

Octreotide and low dose naltrexone are two such options that are being investigated, and may help treat some cases of SIBO that don’t respond to antimicrobials alone.

3 Likes

What did ldn? Baking soda?…