Low Dose Naltrexone

It was about 2 weeks after I took the higher dose of LDN that my testicles started to feel like they were alive again.

I went from having close to zero feeling there to now about 50% recovery.

Keep us updated

Are you guys still taking Naltrexone? Are there any updates to report.

Yeah I’m still taking it.

It has not cured my PFS but I’m doing a lot better than I was.

There’s a mention about low dose Naltrexone on the Rxisk blog by Dr David Healy.

In the case of the peripheral nervous system, this brings Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) into the frame.

AD again:

“I have found some links that talk about Nav 1.7, Congenital Insensitivity to Pain and how the analgesia can be reduced (I think temporarily) with opioid antagonists. Here is a link:

In the past several people with PFS or PSSD or PGAD have tried LDN. Low Dose usually means up to 5 mg per day. My suggestion is that anyone interested in this idea try somewhere between 0.25 and 0.5 mg per day – Very low dose (VLDN).

Many people can get prescriptions for LDN from doctors these days and there is at least one pharmacy in most countries that will supply it. It is not expensive. The usual recommendations are to begin very low if you have been taking psychotropic drugs. Do not take if you are currently on psychotropic drugs. My hunch is those with PSSD, PFS or PRSD are likely to be particularly sensitive – hence the even lower dose.

Anyone else here try LDN ?

Hi @Mark2012, did you experience some side effects due to naltrexone?

Only sides I had from LDN were during the first few weeks and they were very mild.

Such as tummy upset.

1 Like

man i know i can find my answer by lookin up on net, but what is it consists of? is it hormonal drug? i wanna give it a go… som1 know that i can order it online?
thx

1 Like

LDN regulates the immune system,

1 Like

How are you doing mark,
It’s been 6 years for you I guess,
I am at very bad place currently though I am in hell for only 1.5 years.
Have you improved?
Can you have sex without Ed meds.
Only thing that I want now is to please my future wife. I don’t want pleasure for myself. I don’t want libido.
I just want some erectile function so that I can penetrate her and please her,

I am losing hope I guess, since I have no sexual experience I don’t know wether I can penetrate a woman, but my erections are very soft, which scares me, I am engaged, and will marry next year.

I just want some reassurance that I can please her.

does som1 know legit online pharmacy i can buy from the u.s ?

It’s best to get it from an LDN Doctor.

I would only buy LDN online as a last resort.

But here is website that sells it that some LDN people recommend.

I have no idea how safe it is to buy LDN from this website,

It’s obviously a risk buying any meds online.

https://www.buyldn.com/

I’m doing far better now since I started taking LDN over a year ago.

6 years ago I was totally unable to function due to such low energy and lack of sleep.

I still have PFS but I think I’m on the way to be cured. I’d say I have recovered by about 70%.

As for sex my libido is still low. But my main goal is to be able to fully function from day to day. I still suffer from bad sleep but its getting better.

I bought LDN from that website to try…It did not do anything for me one way or the other…Baking Soda helped me more than anything other than drugs like, clomid and TRT…

Maybe it was fake LDN ? thats why I say its best to get LDN prescribed by a Doctor.

Where did you get most improvements by b.soda?

Did you experience loss of erection and extreme penile and scrutom numbness, did LDN helped in this department.

I am unable to get LDN here in my country. They are selling 50mg pills, can I use those pills by dissolving in water and than taking it,
How are you dosing it?

Thanks to LDN I have more feeling in my genital area.

I take 9ml of liquid LDN but the standard dose is 4.5ml/mg.

Yeah a lot of people make their own LDN from the 50mg tablets.

1 Like

LDN which has helped me a lot is also its one of the best unofficial treatments for MS.