Low Dose Naltrexone

I bought LDN from that website to try…It did not do anything for me one way or the other…Baking Soda helped me more than anything other than drugs like, clomid and TRT…

Maybe it was fake LDN ? thats why I say its best to get LDN prescribed by a Doctor.

Where did you get most improvements by b.soda?

Did you experience loss of erection and extreme penile and scrutom numbness, did LDN helped in this department.

I am unable to get LDN here in my country. They are selling 50mg pills, can I use those pills by dissolving in water and than taking it,
How are you dosing it?

Thanks to LDN I have more feeling in my genital area.

I take 9ml of liquid LDN but the standard dose is 4.5ml/mg.

Yeah a lot of people make their own LDN from the 50mg tablets.

1 Like

LDN which has helped me a lot is also its one of the best unofficial treatments for MS.

What symptoms did it help ? :slight_smile:

Energy sleep and over all sense of well being.

Does that entail libido ? And you do you take daily ?

Yeah I take it daily.

Libido is about the same but it has brought back more feeling in my genital area.

What time of day do you take?

Before bed. But you can also take it during the day.

Anyone tried this? Any updates? Thanks.

1 Like

Another new LDN Doc for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

This thread seemed very positive about Low Dose Naltrexone. But I don’t really hear talk of it anymore. I wonder if these people all recovered and went away, or if It pooped out on everyone or what.

Anyone willing to share more current opinions on the usefulness of LDN for our condition?

1 Like

I saw some improvements, but it wasn’t a silver bullet – check out this thread Naltrexone

I’m still doing well on LDN.

But what has helped me even more than LDN is baking soda.

Can you elaborate? Thanks for the feedback.

Baking soda helped a lot with my fatigue even more so than LDN.

It also gave me an overall sense of well being.

How much do you take? Since when? Any sides? What has improved?