Kevin Mann promoting Fin on youtube

Similar story to eskimo here but I took it for 8 years and then got side effects.

This douchebag is full of shit too

3 Likes

to quote tyson… everyone thinks they’re a tough guy until they get smacked in the (proverbial) face…or in this case smacked in the dick

3 Likes

Haha guys. I was watching some propecia videos and look what comment I found by Kevin Mann himself in the comments of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StREPlpn0cw

"Propecia does work. It regrows hair as the drug claims. However, the drug works by chemically castrating you.’’

Seems like Kevin Mann used to be enlightened 6 years ago, but is taking the drugs now close to 10 years. Must be a real masochist then, though that doesn’t really work with no libido either.

6 Likes

Is that the same person? It could be other guy with the same name tho

I looked through his subscriptions and both the accounts are subscribed to the angry joe show. On the account that posted the comments he has only 10 things he is subscribed to, so the chances are quite low these two accounts are not from the same person. Could also be a very big coincidence but to be honoust I think it’s him. Both Kevin manns reacting to propecia shit, both subscribed to the angry joe show.

5 Likes

Makes sense :slight_smile:

You should make a video of the comments and how both accounts are similar. Hehe

1 Like

Lmao this guy actually took a blow dryer and turned foam minoxidil into liquid. I’m cracking up what a joke!

1 Like

He says he takes Proscar in a previous video he said he was on Dutasteride.

I honestly doubt he takes any of this shit. He’s just pushing his dumb little agenda I wish the admins would unblock him, he said if he’s unblocked from propeciahelp he will let us comment on his videos

3 Likes

I haven’t blocked him, and speaking as an independent user, I am not attempting to side with anyone. I think we should focus on our own efforts - arguing with people on YouTube won’t help anything.

It’s much better to gather evidence, present it, and make sure nobody can deny the problems that this drug causes. If we put our energies into arguing online, nobody looks good, and really you’re unlikely to change his mind.

Better to just let him get on with it in my opinion.

There’s a line that goes something like: never argue with idiots - people watching might not be able to tell the difference.

10 Likes

He talks about sage 217 and brings up that article by that goof dermatologist Trueb

He’s completely in denial he pays very close attention to this forum though

2 Likes

When YouTube content is misleading, users can report it as such by clicking on the three dots above the subscribe button, then on the flag, then select misleading. This might have an effect where claims made are demonstrably false. If enough such reports accumulate, YouTube might take a look at it.

5 Likes

Just want to echo @Greek’s last post strongly. I know we’re in the age of some thinking they are entitled to an endless online debate with anyone at any time, but the paying of attention is not mutual. This is a support site for patients.

Just report the video if it’s lying. Personally, I doubt watching them is going to do you any favours.

More patients in a position to share their experience would end this being a hidden epidemic. We are trying to put together, for our youtube channel, a series of six videos of patients telling their story in their own words to convey what is happening and raise awareness:

Click here for a guide on making a youtube video for our series and message @Jaime for more info.

We also have an opportunity for patients to speak to a short bbc documentary.

I’ll share some advice @Greek volunteered when I said I didn’t really think my life could get more bizarre before I had to throw the ex of princess Anna from frozen off this site: Let it go.

5 Likes