JustQUitDut's story

Thanks for telling me, I am a unique case, I am BDD (Body Dismorphic Disorder), I am a good looking guy, and obsessive with my looks for various reason. So this has just targeted everything about the way I look, I managed to stop the hemorrhaging for now, but I am a problem solver and actually been told by many doctors I know more than they do on this topic. So I don’t plan on sitting around like this for very long, I will fix this one way or another, and when I do, I will share my research with everyone here.
I believe the path is with DHT and other hormones together, normal testosterone levels are just too low and ineffective to do anything. If you go on DHT you must be on everything else as well, but let’s see what happens. What sucks is I just worked out at the gym and normally my muscles would be huge by now, but no, they lose their pump, however, they are better today than they were 2 weeks ago, so that makes me have hope that I caught this soon enough.
Depressedguy, why aren’t you on HRT? Are you? Do you have a HRT doctor? You must keep trying things, I believe if we all see doctors and pool our resources, one of those doctors may try something unconventional that works. I plan to share everything my doctor tells me, I hope you guys all are seeing hormone replacement doctors and not just assuming it won’t help. While Testosterone is currently doing very little for me, I am pretty sure if I wasn’t on it at all, I would be far worse than I am.
They say that if HIV is caught early enough, high doses of anti-virals are a good protocol, well, the key here is to trigger your systems to start up again. If they do not, then the key is to replace whatever is not working, if it is with receptors than the answer lies with body builders, they have lots of experience with receptor damage from abuse. Thankfully my doctor is a doctor who has treated lots of body builders, he probably knows just what to do.
It is important that everyone here remain hopeful, the placebo effect is powerful, but there is also the nocebo effect, read about it. As I mentioned, in studies on with Finasteride too test its efficiency with hair loss, 13% of the placebo subjects had a reduction in DHT serum, I forget the numbers but they were impressive! I know in the face of this it is difficult to have hope, but having hope is more than likely going to help you get better than not having hope, that is an absolute fact.
According to the pharmacist I spoke to ad Avodart’s company, 1% of people suffered with these effects for 4 years, and less than 1% for longer, most recovered in shorter periods of time. I believe that the number 4 is significant, I find that a lot of the recovery stories are 4 years, most recovered within 5 weeks to 1 year from Avodart, so it makes me wonder.

mcibofh, before you have a noble suicide, which I completely understand, it’s not like I haven’t thought of it in the past couple weeks, are you seeing a hormone replacement doctor? Do you have one working with you? If not, why not? It is possible than hormones may trigger your body working again, even if it takes an extended period of time. I don’t believe there are any cases here like me who have been on testosterone before and after this occurred.
mcibofh, you must not resign yourself to suicide, I know this sucks, believe me, really fucking sucks because my muscles aren’t healing like they used to, my joints hurt. Just because others here have stories of no hope, doesn’t mean you should, I will be at a new hormone doctor every week if I have to, but I will solve this.
You should read the link 5 alpha posted in a thread a guy did respond very well to DHT injections, but he stopped, not sure why.

Someone Using DHT to increase 5ar2 activity seems like they will have the best luck if getting shut down is something that you do not need to worry about. I think the only way you can take DHT for the extended periods of time it would probable take to increase 5ar2 activity with out getting shut down is if you where just straight up on HRT. In other words like Justquitdut is saying, take the DHT with the testosterone and just accept HRT (T,DHT,estrogen inhibiter) the whole nine yards is just something you need to take for the long term. But I bet Justquitdut is right, it would eventually kick are ED caused by PFS.

You got me thinking. But it’s a lot of drugs so with good natural T it’s something I need to put more thought into personally before I do it. Not to mention docs in the united states won’t give DHT…

But if living like this is the only other option maybe it’s the way to go. Insane but just maybe the way to go…

Justquitdut,

By the way your hormone doctor who has you on high levels of T, hcg and your estrogen inhibiter. Are you comfortable with sharing his info?

Also let us know if he gives you DHT. That would be unusual if he did based on what I know about doctors prescribing DHT in the US

Hey there, I have no problem giving you his info, he is the kind of Hormone doctor that would prescribe whatever is needed to get you better. Since he is my only hope currently, let me ask him if I can give his info on this forum first. I don’t want to be banned from his office till I am fixed, he is one of the few people probably who would know what to do. He seemed to immediately understand what was going on with me and even told me if I injected test I would make the problem worse, and that was true, no other doctor would know that. So when I see him next week I plan to tell him all about you guys, I already emailed him the forum, perhaps he will agree to take you all and help you, I mean he would anyway, but maybe I can get him to use a special focus on it. As soon as I talk to him, I will share the info, if he doesn’t want me posting it on the forum for some strange reason, I will private it to you.
I actually because I was in the industry I was in, I happen to know of him, I was in an industry that made celebrities look beautiful. Just so you know, male celebrities are all on HRT, I mean, that’s how you have an amazing body and feel and look great.
The reason I am convinced it has to do with DHT is because I inject myself with test every week and I feel all these effects, and I understand the sensations. I get a rush of adrenaline and then a wave of euphoria, horniness that cannot be quenched, you feel invincible, you are so much stronger, you workout and your muscles get huge, you heal faster. You give off young sexy pheromones that attract women (trust me), your jaw gets bigger, you grow muscles in it and in your face. Since I was in the cosmetic business I understood why all the sudden I was being called “hot” by every woman. It was because there are areas in the face that lose muscle, or for a lot of guys just don’t have them. Those areas can be filled with injectable filler, but when I went on test they filled with muscle and it just gave me a model look.
Anyway, I inject test now and I feel an adrenaline rush, but not much else! My muscles look natural, like before I was on test, but they are still there, just not as big and pumped. My strength is still the same because I can lift the same weight, if I had quit testosterone altogether I would by now not be able to lift the same weight as I did, that gives me hope.
Also, I must add that 2 weeks into this I have improved significantly, my penis has sensation like normal (not exactly like on test, but like before I was on it, normal). Test makes your penis super sensitive and orgasms feel 10x better. So all those amazing effects are missing, but I have recovered quite a bit in 2 weeks. I now can orgasm normally and about 1 to 2 times a day, it was like 6 times before this happened. So obviously the testosterone is somehow helping me get better, perhaps speeding up the process. On the other hand, it could be that the avodart is still in my system wearing off (I hope that is it).
However, if that is the case and I recover fully, it definitely will give insight into others here.

That isn’t true about not giving DHT, if you need it a hormone replacement doctor I imagine will give it, mine didn’t have that out of the equation, only because he is convinced I will get better and didn’t feel it was worth the side effects till then. 5 alpha, you are thinking without understanding though what HRT does for you, I just explained in another email, if before this happened to you you tried testosterone, you never would have quit back then, trust me. It makes you into a super guy, in a lot of ways super human.
That’s why what has happened to me I think has hit me harder than maybe some here, because I went from one extreme to another. Right now I am at a normal level like before I started test, but that is for me not much better than when I crashed and felt nothing. I mean, it is better, but I cannot remain like this, I need to get back to where I was.
It isn’t a big deal to accept you will be on HRT, because if you can recover and get back to normal, the effects will change your life. Even now if you go on it the effects will change your life, you said your testosterone was like 700, better than mine was before I went on test. Mine was low, but I had a good sex drive and a nice body, I could build muscle easy. I didn’t go on test for those reasons, I went on it to get bigger muscles and then I was like, damn what the hell have I been missing!
So yea, I think you should definitely go on HRT, look, if anything it could speed up your recovery, and even if a doctor won’t give you DHT, big deal, it can be found all over the internet. I can get every hormone off the net if I wanted. I just think you should do it with a hormone doctor at least till you learn to read your tests and understand what is going on.
It’s your choice to sit and be afraid of further damaging your hormones, it’s very likely this shit has given us all low everything, but how many people on this site have started to improve 2 weeks after the crash? So the hormones are doing something. Oh I don’t think I finished what I said earlier, when I inject testosterone now, I feel the rush of adrenaline, but I don’t feel all the other amazing feelings, but now I seem to be feeling them very dimly, like they are dimly returning at the rate of this drug being metabolized.
I have to be positive 5 alpha, I am sure the placebo affect can’t hurt my recovery either you know? I am desperate, I will do anything. I mean, testosterone was a cure for everything wrong in my life from depression to energy to confidence to sex, so I can promise you all one thing, I will get it back, and when I do, I will share it all here. I just hope you listen to me 5 alpha and go get on HRT, even if nothing happened to you, you would start to have symptoms of hormone deficiency in your early 30s and possibly late 20s.
I have been preaching hormones for a long time, I just regret that in this instance I am telling you to get on hormones to try to feel normal and get better, I regret I can’t give you the same speech. However, imagine 5 alpha, if I recover fully and then you get on HRT and you quickly recovery, perhaps we will have found a means to heal the people here. Yes, many of them have tried HRT, but only for short periods of time, not one person here has been on HRT long term I don’t think, not like me.
I mean, this fucking sucks, but it is in my nature to help people, so I just don’t see while people here simultaneously lobby against these drugs, that they can’t all be on HRT. I was just trying to fine tune my body 5 alpha, I had everything perfect, my hair was good, my body was good, I figured, just one tweak, let me fix my oily skin and stop breaking out from Test. I am like Hank from Xmen, the Beast, he came up with some formula to make his feet look normal and he ended up turning himself into a monster!
I quit dating, I cancelled plans I had tonight with a girl, when I get depressed I go into problem solving mode and target whatever is causing the depression. I have so far in life never failed at ever fixing anything that was wrong for me or others, I have been hired as a consultant to fix big problems. I just use the skills for myself now, but you are watching me go through what I am famous for. I can literally go non-stop and obsess over a problem until I solve it one way or another, but I learned my lesson, after I recover, I am not playing with medications anymore! Sorry I am rambling on, just I suppose writing on this forum is comforting, I guess to you guys too.

UPDATE: tonight for the first time it seems my muscles have started to slightly grow, I surmise this is due to the Creatine 25mg a day (for 7 days then 5mg a day, I am not yet finished with 7 days). This is increasing my test to DHT conversion, and the DHEA is playing a role, though usually I only get muscle pump right after DHEA, this was spontaneous, I haven’t taken any since early today.
I have a lot of testosterone injected into me, so if my body is starting to produce just some DHT, it would make a difference. I have had some false alarms before, but this one is a little different, the false alarms were always right after I took something, this is spontaneous. It may be a more significant sign in my recovery, I will update more tomorrow to see where I am at.
I was about to take some Arimidex to lower my estrogen (as usual per week), but now I am going to wait, not going to take anything, just see what happens naturally and I will report back. This is a significant change for the better, I pray it is there when I wake up in the morning.
5 alpha, for now I hope you follow my DHEA regiment, 200MG 3 to 4 times a day, once when you wake up, then again when you feel the effects wear down and definitely before you go to sleep. This is high doses to establish a baseline, but actually DHEA is extremely healthy and even the Mayo clinic reports much higher doses used to treat a whole range of diseases. This is not the kind of thing you should worry about, DHEA also increases your test and DHT. Please let me know how your progress is going with it, also are you going to start the Creatine protocol I have come up with based on a study? I confirmed it to be safe with an endocrinologist and I already believe I am having significant improvements from it.

I just woke up and muscle size is increased by 10-20%, I seem to be recovering, whether this is because of my treatment protocol or the drug leaving my system, I am unsure. One thing is for sure, my body is returning! My sex drive is also returning, sensation is increased, I am going to continue with my creatine protocol since I do not know for sure that this is spontaneous recovery, but it has happened spontaneously!

The drug is still in my body suppressing things but the hormones I am on must be making it easier for my body to recover. I still expect 3-8 weeks for full recovery, but now I am more optimistic that is happening, how could it not? I am getting better now, not worse, not just stabilized anymore.

I am gaining muscle mass which has not occurred since my crash, by the hour my muscles are slowly recovering, I believe the creatine protocol with the hormones and DHEA has played a big role in my speedy recovery. I still have a ways to go, but I would estimate I am about 30% to 40% recovered currently. My muscles feel different, before they hurt after a workout and in fact they did yesterday until late last night they started to have the old feeling of growing rather than damage, its now a good pain and not a bad pain like before. Day 14 off of Avodart, with aggressive and heavy protocols I seem to have been able to stave off this condition, I will continue to report in hopes that some may find this thread helpful for them in the future.

Muscle size continues to increase by the hour, i just worked out at the gym, instead of my muscles being jelly like after, they are taking on again a hard consistency. I surmise that aggressive treatment with hormones replacement therapy, creatine at 25mg for 7 days and then 5mg a day, as well as DHEA 200mg up to 3X a day is responsible. While I do not understand precisely the mechanisms of my recovery, I theorize that aggressive hormones and precursor hormones help to induce the natural hormones to begin production again.
Mood has increased back to almost what it was before Avodart, it is recovering by the hour as my body seems to be producing more DHT again. Libido is entering almost normal ranges for me, muscle recovery is up by 40% since yesterday.
It should be noted that until today I have not had ANY muscle gain or recovery, I was simply damaging muscle tissue and healing from that damage, my muscles are now recovering and growing again. It is my conclusion that the key to treatments and a cure for this is via aggressive hormones.

Good to hear about all your improvements. Sounds like this shit is no match for all the HRT you are taking. I’m sure you would of crashed a lot worse as well to begin with if it was not for your optimal hormone levels.

The creatine sounds like a good idea. I have achieved optimal increase in the past with it several times as far as my pfs induced muscle loss goes. But never felt as if it increased my DHT levels all that much.

Matter of fact I’m actually going to be getting back my first ever DHT readings this week. Never got an endo to agree to test my DHT so I went through merdian valley which is out on the west cost.

Also reminded me. My digestive system is so fucked up right now. I can’t handle creatine at the moment because of this. Wanted to bring that up because when this shit started for me (after my first time taking Saw palmetto when I was 26) the pfs symptoms I got was moderate to severe ED and all the strange sexual sides everyone on this website gets. I got no other PFS symptoms at all at that time.

I did however take saw palmetto again back in feb of this year. Why? Because I had no clue what pfs was, what DHT inhibiters where, nor did I know about this website. Furthermore I did not even know that I took a avodart when I was 22 years old nor did I know that I even took saw palmetto when I was 26 years old as it was in a product called methyaritmest which I believe was simple a “test booster”. I simply had no idea what the hell was causing my above mentioned symptoms from 26-29. Only thing I knew up until feb of this year was I had low normal testosterone that seemed to occur right when my pfs symptoms started when I was 26.

Because of this I took saw palmetto again recently thinking an inflamed prostate is what’s causing these strange long term symptoms. Let me tell You even though my ED did not get worse, my digestive system got completely fucked up after my second round of saw P. Severe constipation as of this feb of this year. I could not eat anything with out getting constipated from feb-may. This was new for me as I never had these digestive problems before.

Anyways I have and still am making changes and adjustments to my diet figuring out how to eat with my “new digestive system”. Foods that I could eat before I just straight out can’t now like milk, large amounts of protein via protein shakes, bread and pasta. I have lost weight including hard earned muscle mass that I put on after My crash when I was 26 because of my inability to eat as much as I could simply because my body can’t digest it.

Just to give you an idea. Last week I had to have an extremely large, clotted external hemoride cut out at my doctors office with a local numbing agent. It was caused by cronic constipation. I am 29…

I wanted to share that to save you from having to experience more pain and suffering that you will probable experience by going back on propecia.

Once you have a abnormal reaction to a DHT inhibiter it’s over…
I have been In pain for the last 14 days…because of that procedure.

Trust me don’t take another DHT inhibiter. Let that story be your proof that you will suffer…

ll Have recovered from about 50 percent of these digestive problems that started from my sec round of saw P.

Digestive problems is for sure a symptom of PFS.

Like I said I am still learning what to eat and what not to eat.

Will do a 14 day juice fast at the end of the summer hoping it will give my digestive system a reboot and fix it.

Read the following thread about CDnuts and others reporting being shut down by androhard

propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic … 0&start=20

It’s a 2 page thread. The link will take to page 2. U need to scroll back to page one and read it from the beginning

Anyone have any thoughts about dhea and it’s relationship to androhard?

Hey 5 alpha, how do you know the creatine did not increase your DHT levels and thus made you gain muscle? You didn’t use high doses like the study I read did, 25mg for 7 days then 5 mg a day thereafter. Definitely though the Avodart is still in my system fucking with me because on the amount of testosterone I am on now I should be 3X my size, but at least my muscles started to expand again. I never lost any muscle I guess because I was on test, but what happened is they all shrunk, like drained of fluid. So it makes you look a lot smaller, I can tell that as I produce DHT my skin gets more oily, my muscles grew a tiny bit, girls hit on me and tell me I am hot. I don’t want to lose my hair, I don’t know what to do. I have transplants but without an inhibitor you lose a good mount of hair and may continue to.
After this experience and the forum, now I can’t consider that, but I will add finasteride I am pretty sure caused me to have water retention in my face, it was so annoying, I even took water pills to get back my chiseled features. I noticed that problem is gone, I am going to see that HRT doctor this coming week and having my blood work compared. I wish I never fucked with this, I would have been fine, and finasteride kept me from losing any hair and I had no idea that it could do all this, ignorance is bliss lol. I would have been fine prob because of the hormones. I noticed that some guys on the hairloss forums have actually used these drugs locally instead, like rogain, and with success. The problem is it should have never been in pill form. This whole thing has been so frustrating, I can’t wait till it is over. I did notice something interesting though, I seem to feel the best and my body pumps u p the best as my testosterone levels go down towards the end of my test injection in the week, so it is like testosterone must be on some kind of ratio with DHT.
Since I have lower DHT levels now (prob rising to almost normal, but not for me) the DHT seems to work with the testosterone on a ratio, low DHT, low testosterone. When I inject test and the blood levels are high, I get all those side effects. I will have to ask my HRT doctor about that, by the way 5 alpha, I posted his info in the forum, check new messages and you will see it. I wonder if DHT didn’t work for people here as it has to be balanced with the appropriate Test levels, my HRT doctor knows about DHT and all, he would know what to do. It seems my levels are returning, I just have to figure out how to save my scalp from DHT, sorry my email is jumbled, I finally went out with this girl after hiding for 2 weeks and I had some fun finally. Though I felt insecure because my muscles are just not big like they used to be, I look very much like a swimmer build right now.
I can’t imagine having gone through this off hormones, how is the DHEA working for you 5 alpha? Also about appetite, I wanted to recommend HGH precursors, Sermorelin with GHRP 2 and GHRP 6, My HRT doctor is for it. It causes your pituitary gland to release your own HGH regulated by your autonomic system. That will restore a lot of stuff but what it does do is make you megga hungry, also helps with sleep. It is anti aging, reverses it in a lot of ways, regenerates collagen and other cells etc… Read about it.
Today was the first day I didn’t feel suicidal, but I am far from back to where I was, but it is a great start, you really should contact my HRT doctor, where do you live? He treats people all over the world. You seem like a nice guy, we should become friends. Oh, let me ask you, do you ever have trouble taking deep breaths? Also is your BP on the lower side? Still getting muscle twitches? Ever have a weird taste in your mouth?
Why don’t you go on HRT man? It could help you to recover to a normal and even very nice life if you respond normally to Testosterone eventually, which is what I expect I will be back to soon. Sorry if I am all jumbled in this post, had a few drinks tonight with the lady friend.

JustQuitThat, thx for the great posts

Have you considered adding more carnitine to your diet? Its believed that carnitine contributes to androgen receptor sensitivity and density. Specifically I’ve heard LCLT is one of the best supps.

Also, I feel like when I was naturally capable to have high testosterone days, it seemed like people around me changed ever so slightly. As if they were friendlier or even more submissive. Do you think it is sexual energy the testosterone gives off? How have people reacted to your high androgen state?

Thanks again

UPDATE: It has been 5 weeks since I quit Avodart, I have recovered about 50%, I now am responding to Tes tosterone injections, I can only handle half the dose as before. I now know why people here cannot react correctly to hormones, the ratio of DHT must be in line with the ratio of Testosterone or your body aromatizes or shuts down receptors (not sure which or both).
I have not been on this site as I have recovered enough to continue life again, but I wanted to share my experiences for anyone else who encounters what I did, so that they can read this and find help. Avodart is currently at 50% in my body as it reached its half-life, in 5 more weeks it will be at 25%. I have had my blood levels tested before I went on it, and I just had them tested after, so I will post results, but I know now what is going on and how to treat it.
I am suffering from a chemically induced form of PFS, it is exactly the same as everyone’s here, the protocol I found that is working is simpler than I imagined. Transdermal testosterone induces DHT more than injectable. A small dose of injectable testosterone 0.5CC (in my case) about 100mg once per 5-7 days, then topical transdermal testosterone gel, as needed. As you feel the decline, the gel will induce DHT release which then will help with the symptoms.
The problem with people here is that their body is unable to reduce testosterone to DHT, therefore too much testosterone with nothing to reduce it, not enough alpha 5 reductase I (this is responsible for muscle and I believe mood). Those with neurological symptoms are suffering from a lack of the III enzyme of alpha 5 reductase, this gives the vision and neurological symptoms. DHT regulates estrogen, without enough DHT your estrogen levels get too high, arimidex will help, but DHT is required, preferably created by your body.
So as needed the gel ontop of the test injection (low dose), the key is to keep testosterone on the normal range, not too high as your body is unable to deal with high doses of it. This explains the reverse reaction to hormone injections, the reason you guys have had bad experiences with DHT is because when using DHT, it shuts down your own production, so you might feel good at first only to have a rebound effect after.
The key is getting your bodies to produce DHT, I even submit to try the transdermal testosterone gel alone with nothing else, as needed, the point of the gel is it is in and out of your system in about 24 hours. So that means you will have DHT induced, but the test will leave on its own, please remember to get on HCG 1000 units a week if you go on testosterone to keep up your own production.
My symptoms have all recovered about 50% as I expected, I thought they would all recover immediately, but it did not happen that way, it is still a slow rate of about 1% a day, but today I have a nice body again and healthy sex drive etc… My muscles aren’t as big as when my body was responding to test, but the gel has compensated, I had to write that. All of the symptoms you guys are experiencing I experienced at higher doses of testosterone, on a wim one day I tried a low dose just to see, and it worked.
I don’t know exactly what has happened to people with this disorder, but I do know that it has to do with your inability to convert test to DHT. I want to recommend NIZORAL shampoo for those who do recover and want to grow their hair back, it is a shampoo now found to be anti-androgenic, it does not work through 5alpha reductase, it is a topical anti-androgen, but do not use it until your DHT and test levels have recovered.
All of you will need some form of hormone replacement therapy, but the focus must be less is more with test, small doses at a time, enough for your body to process, too much and your body is overloaded and either the receptors shut down or it is aromatized, or both, that I am still unsure of. I do know that Arimidex has made me feel better when I have felt badly, but too much of that is no good, you don’t want low estrogen either.

So I came back from my hormone doctor, my hormone levels are perfect, everything is perfect, but I am not, so it would seem that I am somehow afflicted with this condition. However, I have recovered a lot in the past month, and let it be noted that I have been on hormones before during and after, and I believe they are why I am recovering so fast. For the record, my DHT is normal, everything is normal, Estrogen was good, so at the time of the test all was ok.
I have an opposite reaction to higher doses of Testosterone, I found that at lower doses I have a better response. I definitely recommend everyone here go on hormones, no you will not react normally to them, but they will help you to recover. I have improved significantly over the past 6 weeks due to being on hormones, I have some theories as to what is going on with this PFS.
I want to also add that I have had success with Sustanon (a form of testosterone that has 4 different types in it), my theory was that the multiple forms of testosterone would ignite more DHT or positive reactions. It did work, I gained muscle and my body pumped up from that injection. Since I found out my hormone levels are normal, I plan to try several different things as I wait for Avodart to leave my system and my body to recover.
I will post my progress and anything I find to help others here. The hormone doctor I see (one of the best in the world) told me that he has seen some people go through this with Avodart and that they recovered in a few months or so.
I can’t imagine how bad things would be if I were not on Testosterone, I am developing some theories as to what is going on. I have access to lots of drugs and hormones and I am well versed in this stuff, I plan to find a treatment or cure, I will keep this post up to date to help others.

Hey Nopecia, I would love to, but I don’t have the time, I am very busy with a big business I own, so I have been documenting my progress in this one post. I feel that if I document everything in one place, it may help others, or perhaps someone else to find a cure or a treatment. If I had time I would join your group, but I am happy to discuss my theories here.
Right after I typed my previous post I started to respond to my latest Testosterone injection (last night), all of a sudden my muscles grew in size and I feel the feeling of Testosterone again. I believe it is difficult to isolate this disorder with blood tests as hormone levels are fluctuating a lot. I have found myself going from one extreme to another, but I have been moving forward and getting better.
My theory is that somehow the 5 alpha reductase enzymes are not reducing testosterone to DHT correctly, there must be a proper ratio of DHT to Testosterone or everything is screwed up. I found relief in my bad times from Arimidex (an anti estrogen), but too much of that and you end up with the same symptoms of PFS, so it has to be the right dose.
DHT regulates Estrogen, I believe that most here are suffering from Estrogen Dominance, without DHT to regulate Estrogen that happens. The reason DHT has not worked for people here is because it must be the PROPER ratio to testosterone, so injecting DHT may not be the way, the key is getting your own body to produce DHT via testosterone so that the ratio is correct.
The reason people are having reverse reactions to testosterone is because higher doses of testosterone in people with this condition seem to cause an imbalance in the ratio of hormones. Without the 5 alpha reductase enzymes to break down testosterone it is then Aromatized into Estrogen, so you have a lot of testosterone with a backlash of Estrogen and an improper ratio of DHT. Everyone here should be on Hormone Replacement Therapy, I am recovering VERY quickly with it, just a few weeks ago I was hopeless.
Off of hormones you leave your body to recover with its own defeated minimal hormone production, it’s just not good enough. This is why I am recovering quickly and people here are not, I stayed on hormones even though they were causing me reverse reactions, and eventually I started getting better and better. I have concluded that a treatment right now targeting DHT production is too complicated, the key is igniting our own bodies to convert Testosterone to DHT etc…
As for why everyone here is suffering from similar problems, I am not sure, but I believe the enzyme production somehow gets damaged. The alpha 5 reductase 3 enzyme is responsible for all the visual and neurological problems many here are having, the alpha 5 reductase 1 enzyme for all the muscle loss etc. It is clear by looking at the symptoms that it is all caused by these 3 enzymes. Based on my hormone test results it tells me that everything is working, but I cannot get tested when things go downhill.
I believe the key problem here is that there are major swings in hormone levels due to these enzymes being screwed up, people off of hormones will probably recover, but it will take a lot longer. On hormone replacement therapy recovery could be in 1-6 months, I am on week 6.5 and already probably 60% better. I don’t know why everyone here is so afraid of going on hormones, there is no quick fix, you have to stay on them consistently and via a doctor, not just randomly taking stuff you buy off the net. I was correct in my initial theories about the key being DHT, but incorrect about the treatment, it should be through testosterone to hopefully restart proper DHT production again.