JN's story -- former 2001 Yahoo Group Member

I am busy deteriorating. Feeling a lot worse off HGH and the fact that I have no Drostanolone after those days of improvement is pure torture.

I have an urgent appointment with Professor David Handelsman, Lead Andrologist in Australia. The fact that I noticed excellent results on Drostanolone should sway his thinking to DHT availability being the problem. My endo in Perth refused to prescribe it, which I find to be a disgrace, considering it is not hepatotoxic.

My ‘care’/‘treatment’ by doctors so far has been zero. Shocking. But I won’t harp on about this.

I am hoping he will prescribe DHT in either gel or injection form. I feel that DHT could be my ‘oxygen’ in life.

I am encouraged by Andractim study as it is shown to elevate DHT metabolite levels. I will post it here later on.

clinchem.org/cgi/reprint/41/11/1617.pdf

jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/83/8/2749.pdf

jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/conten … /83/8/2749

Best of luck to everyone, and PLEASE get Adiol G tested. This is crucial. I am awaiting my result.

JN

Did you think about loading creatine to get DHT levels increased instead of injection?
Got 3AdiolG bloodwork done today. Might be done on Friday.
post result as soon as possible.

Hey,

No I didn’t. If I take one substance, I want it to be the ‘correct’ drug, not a precursor.

Why take something else when DHT is the problem?

As previously stated, Masteron is a synthetic DHT with a 2 methylated group on the molecule, meaning it lingers about, thus avoiding degradation by 3 HSD enzyme. Masteron has 100% bioavailability as it is IM.

Proviron has a 1 methylated group on, so more susceptible to 3 HSD enzyme and has 3% bioavailabilty.

Can someone give me my Masteron back, please?

Are your DHT levels low in your bloodwork? I am seeing my urologist for the second time tomorrow who seems to want to help.

Do any docs prescibethis stuff?

My DHT was 2.6 on scale 1 to 2.6. !!

However, as you will have read, Adiol G is a much better guide to INTRACELLULAR DHT metabolism.

Serum DHT is IRRELEVANT.

No, Drostanolone is not commercially available ANYWHERE in the world.

Right. But say you get this Adiol 3 test, pay for it yourself, see the results then what? Docs aren’t going to do shit for me…

hi mikey428,

not to hijack this thread - the point of measuring is to collect data.
Since hardly any doc has any clue about what is going on we are left to deal with this ourselves. That is why you are here!!!
Contribution is welcomed to get an overall picture.
In the meantime I can tell you that I found some docs believing me, meaning 1) they accept to be taught about the side effects and the drug
2) have an interest in the case
3) now know that finasterid should be banned (which is a positive ‘side-effect’)
Don’t stop spreading the word, don’t stop talking to docs about it and pay the tests yourself if necessary.
It costs 30€ here - so what?? Even if we don’t know the answer then, we have another data point.

Take care

I see. But how accurate are these results. Many of us are taking all different sorts of shit to ameliorate these side effects i.e. drugs etc. I’m not taking any drugs currently.

But my point is with all the stuff men are doing to combat this bullshit how do we know these are accurate? I just want to get BETTER!

Much of this technical/scientific data flies over my head. It’s daunting looking at all this material.

good, if you don’t take anything get the test now, than you can retest upon taking any medication that might cross your way.
same with me - I don’t take anything hormonal relevant stuff currently - so get the test done and see.
It might not be by chance that some members here seem to have low readings in this metabolite which is by chance also a metabolite of DHT - a connection might be there; we just don’t know for sure.
Another option is to get the 24h urine panel done and analyse some metabolite ratios, further indicating 5aRII intracellular activity - cost about 225$.
I just send mine to the US and expect results in the next two weeks latest. So, get some things done and then we progress further.

Thats why people go to Crisler or Shippen!! You’re not alone brother. Get on it. You’re better off.

Hmm, my thread seems to have been hijacked. Let’s keep it about my recovery please…hopefully for everyone’s sake, I may be close.

If I lived in UK, I think I’d be better now. I want my Masteron back.

JN

Man is there anywhere cheaper where i can get my 3 Adiol G tested. $350 is so expensive. I want to get this done asap.

Anonn1,

I don’t know. I would say not in the USA. Be aware that I think it IS a very important test for you to do, and could be the best 350 dollars you spend.

If it is abnormal, you have a possible reason into your suffering with an attached diagnosis of Type 2 5AR deficiency, which could form the basis for your treatment options and even adds weight to a class action lawsuit.

JN

Hey there guys. I’m writing thismessage quickly before work. I’m impressed with your fortitude jn, you have been through a lot. I’m also from Australia, so any success you have could also help me. I’m definaltely an advocate of it being some type if testosterone imbalance, likely dht. Today it’s odd, my downstairs feels lifeless and numb. However my mind feels relatively sharp and im not too nervous. It seems to me that my t is high and dht is low today, as simple as it sounds.

Anyway, if you want to talk to someone I am here. You can add me on skype. I think a positive attitude is important to our healing. Just lately when I’ve detatched from my problems I have had some movement in my pants. Still,I think it’s the problems causing the worry, not the other way around.

Good luck!

Right, well I’m seeing Professor Handelsman in early February in Sydney. he’s the top Andrologist in the country. It would be ideal if you could see him too. This would be the best way of coordinating our fight to get better.

Private message me, giving me your skype address, please. Yes, there are several reasons to be positive. This site is excellent, and one’s education of discoveries here is essential.

To update everyone, I am now feeling better when injecting 250mg T a week, as opposed to 150mg T a week. This is palpable. Off HGH (as I have been for about 2 months), I simply can’t exist on 150mg T a week. I started crying and being hysterical and dysfunctional. I have injected 250mg T a week and feeling MUCH better.

Also, taking high dose Proviron 6 x25mg tabs a day
Increased Arimidex to 0.5 mg 3 times a week
HCG usual dose 250iu three times a week.

My erections are reasonable, had morning wood today (not full), had breakfast comfortably blah blah, more functional.

Interestingly, my scalp is nicely itchy and I think my hair is trying to fall out. This correlates with increased DHT, I theorise.

Today I should get some Masteron from a source in Australia. Looking forward to it.

JN

3a Androstanediol-G 394 ng/dL 260-1500

on the following meds: Testosterone 150mg per week
Arimidex (Anastrazole) 0.5mg the day before (but off Arimidex for the preceding week)
Proviron (Mesterolone) 75mg per day
3 weeks after stopping HGH at 1 unit per day

JN

your value would probably also be considered as ‘low’.
maybe worth rechecking once you are on masteron?
we need still more people to get this done.
Some members seem to have fair amount of 3adiolG but still suffer side effects (myself included). The question remains what are optimal levels of adiolG?
Maybe Professor Handelsman can share his thoughts on that?

Yes, I take this as good news. The pattern forming here is getting stronger.

Yes, I think I will use DHT metabolites as a marker of treatment progress, assuming Masteron is the ‘cure’.

Damn right. Every individual here needs his own 3Adiol G result, for his own reasons (as a baseline value) and to add weight to this important discovery.

I cannot understand how only 10 men have got it tested. Please chaps, let’s get on with this now. Time is moving on, and life is precious.

Hmm, they are all on the low side (apart from Maracatu, who is taking Arimidex for oestrogen control). There is still a common theme here, I would say.

Yes, I am going to hit my meeting with him very hard. He is one of the world’s leading andrologists with a wealth of research on his CV. He stated on the phone to me that he’s ‘always interested in hearing something new’ and I think I have his attention. At least, I’m flying to Sydney to meet him and I’m going to present myself very professioinally; wear a suit, take a file with all the evidence acquired on this site. I’m leaving no stone unturned.

Added to this, I am worried that my Special Access Form (Category B form) will get rejected by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Association, Australia). Some lame ass general practictioner will see it appropriate to reject my request to import Drostanolone into the country. (as a medical doctor, I filled out my own SAS form).

Anticipating this, I have a Category A form ready which allows me to bypass the TGA in ‘circumstances where death is a reasonable outcome’. I am claiming to be suicidal. I have Dr John Crisler’s youtube video in which he declares there have been ‘several suicides’ by postfinasteride sufferers. Seeing as he is the doctor who has taken the biggest interest in finasteride sufferers, I think his comments should be taken seriously.

In my fight to get better, I find society to be a real problem; putting up hurdles constantly and saying ‘no’ too often. It is terribly frustrating and actually makes me bitter. However, I will win.

In addition, I am writing to the following in Australia:

Local PM
Australian Medical Council
Andrology Australia Society

We need to clear the way for others to get better, and rid themselves of the effects of finasteride.

I want to crush the Australian medical beauracracy and get post finasteride syndrome acknowledged as a serious medical condition and it’s best forms of treatment.

I need to infiltrate the top chaps, and Professor Handelsman is an important chap to get on my (our) side.

Best Wishes

JN

totally off topic!!

JN,

Being new to this forum but a long time sufferer like yourself I’m very happy to see someone attacking this problem as professionaly as you do.
Your knowledge as a doctor and searching for the cure with medicines brings hope, keep it up.

I hope you succeed, for all our sakes.
Will follow this thread and your discoveries with great interest.

manda,

not to hijack this thread a second time (sorry JN :slight_smile: ).
Have you tested your adiolG levels.
Some people consider this a part of the problem or at least showing some evidence for hormonal imbalances.
If you haven’t done it yet, please do so.
Test can be done nearly in every lab and it is cheap - at least in europe.
Thanks!