JN's story -- former 2001 Yahoo Group Member

health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fi … ssage/1241

Countless thousands of men have restored sexual function through supplementation of GH when their endogenous production was entirely appropriate for their age. Far, far too many to ignore. There is a wealth of anecdotal evidence out there that GH supplementation (in absence of deficiency) is effective in treating, for instance, ED that is refractory to even TRT. We do not know why yet (at least, I have not heard an explanation yet, I should say). However, many’s the treatment through medical history we did not discover mechanism until some later date. It’s just a matter of having another option to try.

Posted by Dr Crisler in 2004.

Interesting study showing that transdermal T therapy does not increase 3 alpha Adiol G levels.

Clinically, TRT didn’t improve my erections.

Proviron (oral DHT) improves my erections, however. I notice a steady decline in erectile function if I don’t take Proviron for, say, 7 days.

jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/conten … t/66/3/546

JN

PS, I am going to get Masteron from bodybuilders.

Am getting Adiol G level tested first.

I have now discontinued HGH. Whilst it improved my symptoms, the recent discovery of low Adiol G levels leads me to believe that a lack of HGH is not the cause of my symptoms.

This is a 360 degree turn from my ridiculously optimistic posts a few months ago, when I returned to update you.

I specifically noticed a more prominent supra orbital ridge, possibly because I was taking too much out of desperation.

I am now awaiting a supply of Drostanolone (synthetic DHT injections) commonly used by bodybuilders.

The following should be my complete regimen in 2 weeks time:

1. Sustanon 75mg per week
  2. HCG 250iu 3 times per week
  3. Drostanolone Enanthate (Masteron) 100mg 3 times per week

In keeping with my ridiculous, intractable optimism, I am assuming (possibly incorrectly) that the Adiol G sample I have sent to USA will be low.

JN

Hi JN,

indeed I was wondering if HGH was mainly helping in compensating the symptoms but not being the root of the problem.
I suffer ED and libido shit for years but my IGF1 and IGFBP3 levels are really high.
The AdiolG test is also something I am looking for.
Good luck and keep going!

When you do a 360 turn, you’re back where you started.

Hey, just attaching some journal abstracts on DHT SAFETY AND EFFICACY, with particular reference to Drostanolone.

We may need to quote literature to acquire Drostanolone preparation as it appears to be illegal in USA and Australia. It is not commercially available.

I’m hopeful it may be helpful for some of us, particularly with sexual problems.

You will notice Drostanolone was a breast cancer drug, used because DHT opposes oestrogen activity. The FDA recommended doses of upto 1300mg per week intramuscularly when the drug first arrived on the market in 1961. Originally it was made by Sarva Syntex (Belgian company) in 1961, then also by Eli Lilly (USA).

Sarva Syntex discontinued production in 1996 due to low popularity of the drug (other chemotherapeutics were better for breast ca).

Andractim gel is available in Europe and there are studies to indicate efficacy but I’m not interested in gels/creams.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1242823

196.33.159.102/1972%20VOL%20XLVI … %20and.pdf

(Is the downloadable FULL version of the first link. This is probably the highest quality study into drostanolone.)

jjco.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/cont … act/3/2/99

ajcn.org/cgi/content/abstract/27/9/901

www3.interscience.wiley.com/jour … 1&SRETRY=0

There are many studies into DHT injections. I have access to Medline and PubMed (journal sources), so if anyone is having grief, drop me a private message.

Also, I’m aware of the best UGL (underground labs) in UK that supply Drostanolone, including 2 of pharmacy quality. Again, drop me a PM if interested.

Cheers

JN, the IM injectable form of DHT here in USA is called Masteron. I think the topcial Andractim might be a better place to start and maybe could be applied near/on the testis/prostrate.

Why is your Adiol-G test so expensive? I saw that Quest Diagnostics UK lists it as a test that they do presumably in the UK.

If you have not had the draw yet, it might be worth spending an extra couple of hundred and do a 24 hour urinary steriod profile on the same day. The 5a to 5b ratios could then be matched to your ADiol-G, and you could use the much less expensive 24 hr urine to measure progress.

Will post soon on an oral arginine drink I have been using, seems to have upped my IGF-1 by 70% and am getting better functionaliy/desire/nocturnal stuff back going again. Raising IGF-1 increases 5AR2 activity - GH aminstration raises it as well, but these drinks are far far less exensive…

kazman

Kman, Masteron (Trade name) is Drostanolone (chemical name) which is a synthetic DHT. You CANNOT acquire Masteron commercially anymore. You will note that it is illegal in USA. You cannot get it from the pharmacy with a prescription ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

That is my whole point. In order for us to try DHT injections, we have to acquire these injections through ‘other’ means. Again, that’s why bodybuilders are so useful. It’s a whole different world and I’m thankful for everything they’ve done to help me, and everything I’ve learned off them. I will repeat that I think placing ALL one’s faith into their endocrinologist can have limitations. It may be more of a hinderance than a help. Even if they wanted (and had the ability) to help and were looking to prescribe, say, DHT shots, they couldn’t!!

Added to that, most TRT regimens I’ve read on this website are total shit. Creams, no HCG added, no E2 control, T injections monthly blah blah blah…such incompetence. I don’t respect them.

I suggest people venture onto TRT websites and educate themselves.

I don’t want to use creams. For lifestyle reasons, I don’t want to wipe my balls down thoroughly before having sex. (one would have to prevent one’s partner from virilising-seriously).

Creams are such an amateur form of hormone replacement. Needles are quick, easy, more accurate in administering a certain dose etc… BB never use creams, and these guys know what they’re doing (at least the smart ones do).

I had to transport my Adiol G sample from Australia (where I live) to Calafornia, USA. But yes, I did actually think of flying to USA and getting all those tests done. That said, knowing the intimate working of the ratios of 5AR enzyme may not be that useful clinically (in terms of management), although it may be useful in a lawsuit. There is no means of specifically increasing one’s intracellular 5AR2 enzyme (via gene therapy or otherwise), so increasing the Adiol G parameter (assuming it’s low) is the best I can hope for (drugs for life).

Also, my problems are only virilisation/sexual (clinically I feel like Adiol G may be low) and I don’t suffer brainfog (possible allopregnenolone/GABA abnormality) or adrenal fatigue.

So I’m fully prepared to paper over my cracks for the rest of my life.

Good work with arginine drink. Sounds fantastic! A 70% increase in IGF1, indeed. Again, I’d still encourage the most direct and accurate means to paper over one’s cracks. Bear in mind that low IGF1 and very low IGF BP3 was not the cause of my problems.

On Drostanolone, I will recheck my IGF parameters to assess whether the supplemental DHT increases my IGF parameters (IGF 1 and IGFBP3)…(see the paper I posted previously about androgens having their effect on the liver to increase IGF production).

JN

mmm, I never got better after quitting fin. Nowhere near. Miles away.

My T thereafter was top of the range.

My hair doesn’t fall out, sexual side effects. I think with me, I have DHT insufficiency. Unfortunately my Adiol G sample I sent to USA smashed en route. It cost me 1100 dollars to send. I won’t get it tested again. i want DHT injections ASAP.

I want to through the following thought into the ring.

As my DHT is possibly very low,I think I am oestrogenic. I am worried about this as it explains my nipple discharge (x 2 episodes) and prostatic symptoms (both oestrogenic effects). DHT opposes oestrogen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m desensitised to the HCG I take x3/wk. I only take 250iu each time, but my balls have been getting smaller over the 4 years I have taken it.

SrSriken just posted a study showing that men who were adminstered high dose oestrogen therapy for Prostate ca did not respond to HCG stimulation due to desensitisation of Leydig cells to oestrogenic state

I suppose infertility could be added to the list of horrific sequelae induced by taking finasteride.

Hi JN,

shitty with your package. Maybe you can still get it done. I think we should really try to get this test done.
However, did you do the urine 24hrs panel (Rheinlabs)? You can also get some information regarding DHT metabolism via this test

propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=761 (Diagnosis of 5arII deficiency).
It is cheaper than what you paid now. Maybe it is possible in Australia.
Especially since you plan to do DHT injections - get the tests before if possible to have comparison later on. It would be vital I think!

Take care

Wait, what? It “smashed” en route? How do you know this, what happened? Who smashed it, the shipping company?

If so they should pay for you to re-test and re-ship it. Why are you responsible and out of pocket for their mistake, if that’s what happened?

To be honest Mew, I don’t know.

I need a break in life. Really I do.

I phoned up Quest Diagnostics and asked them directly ‘Does my sample have to be centrifuged before freezing and packing’ and they said NO. The tube also smashed. I don’t care to argue further.

Whether the tube smashed turned out to be irrelevant as the sample required centrifuging before freezing. Fucking idiots. Couldn’t answer a direct question.

In keeping with the way I do things (I don’t wait around), I’ve booked a flight around the world from Australia to UK to acquire Drostanolone.

Crazy, I know. But I’ve had enough of getting fucked up the arse by society. We’ll see if this works.

JN

PS, I’m not going to visit this website anymore until after I try Drostanolone. I’m not good with the constant speculation and theorising and it drives me mad. Sorry, chat soon chaps.

Dude, you’re not seriously gonna just let that slide? a $1500 test?

My shift starts in 1 hour 15 minutes. I’m supposed to look after people who come into the Emergency Department with medical problems.

I can no longer do this and I’m going to tell the lead consultant today.

I need someone to listen to me and I’m going to phone my ex consultant and friend in Perth, who is the most intelligent person I know. He’s also cool and approachable. If anyone can solve this problem, he can. He’s a genius with an IQ of 181. He’s been my back up plan for a long time, but my pride got in the way.

I seem to have got it into my head that Masteron is the cure for my sexual symptoms. I could be right, but I could be wrong.

Either way, I’m flying back to UK on Thursday to acquire Masteron. I need to take the next logical step. I won’t return to Australia until I’m better and I can legally import it (that’s if it works).

I AM hopeful though. I feel I know my hormones intimately well from playing around with dosages. I know when I’m oestrogenic. I’m sure this is all about the balance of DHT to E2.

My nipples are always hard, and often tender. My prostate hurts, and hurts more when I’m oestrogenic (allow my E2 to rise).

I feel so much worse than when I was on HGH.

Laters

JN

Um, there appear to be a multitude of methods available to raise 5AR2. The first would be the obvious, raise T to supraphysiological levels. Raising IGF-1 (as I am doing as aggressively as I dare, and have had the frequent nocturnal erections of a teenager as response variable proof) is another way. So is raising DHEA-S (must be done carefully, anyone that starts popping 25 mg pills of DHEA is not researching carefully enough). Then there is the avoidance of all substances known to reduce adiol-G (a thread unto itself). Gene therapy also appears to be in the works (any Japanese folks on this forum?)

One of my docs just agreed to add adiol-G as a response variable, to be checked every 6 weeks as I experiment with IGF-1 boosting, DHEA, and T levels (via clomiphene dosage changes). Must resist the urge to try to max everything and try each approach in turn… I asked about topical/injestable/ injectable forms of DHT and he said the same thing you did - that only the creams are available. Try them, at/near the target organs, just wait an hour for full absorption to take place before interacting with your lady friend.

Collectively, we can beat this thing, am getting more confident of this every day…

The Chinese article on the metabolite ratios from 24 hour urine would appear to indicate that someone in the Australian neck of the woods is testing 24 hour urine steroid profiles - they should only run $200 USD or so. Use that as your response variable, suspect they are more accurate anyway.

• kazman

Yes, agreed, I suppose. Excellent post. You’re right about not maxing things out. Clomiphene increased my T to supra level, and with it my E2 level.

To be direct about increasing Adiol G level, surely DHT injections are best.
And one wouldn’t want supra T for no good reason. Does raising T increase the relative activity of 5AR 2? (ie) does it induce 5 AR 2? I mean, of course more DHT is produced, but that’s because there is more substrate (T).

I remember my DHEA being very high (top of range).

My research for gene therapy for 5AR 2 was fruitless.

Yes, I think the Olympic committee in Sydney test for urinary glucuronide metabolites. Maybe I should have opted for this. Maybe next time.

I sent off another Adiol G to the States today. Another fucking 1500 dollars (to send and to test). I’ve thrown everything I have earned at getting better. Thousands of pounds.

I have Drostanolone waiting for me in UK. A BB buddy in Leicester. Flying to UK tomorrow for 4 days. I’m damn crazy.

We’ll get there. And then the emotional rollercoaster will stop. And I can sit on my porch on a Friday evening after a hard day’s work and drink a beer. With a calm soul. Can’t wait.

You are the man…7-8 years in counting, we are finally onto something…

The crap we’ve been through, I bet most can’t hack it.

Lets get recovered, and then lets press forward with a lawsuit, fight it in court, win the battle and donate 50% of our winnings to the FDA so they can do a better job researching Merck’s drugs that are put on trial…haha…comeone we’re not asking for much are we?

I have just arrived back from UK. I took Masteron for 5 days.

I am happy to say that it worked for me. Within 2 hours of injecting, I FELT so much better. My severe anxiety abated. Over the next few days, I noticed the following:

Much increased libido
Much improved erections
Larger volume of scrotum
Increased sensitivity of genitalia
Increased ejaculate
Improved urinary symptoms
Better sleeping
More energy
Increased acne to face (like old times, pre finasteride)
Increased sweating

I think Masteron (Drostanolone) is very important here as DHT replacement, and I think I need a lifelong supply.

NB, It acts as anti-oestrogen so too much will block E2 (which is important for libido).

Having re-entered Australia, I was unable to bring ay back into the country. I am now trying to get permission from Australian government to import Drostanolone.

JN

hey jn any updates what exactly are you doing now??