Jin Stewart Kills PFS

That’s my secret cap, I’m always reading :wink: xx

2 Likes

What is your height and weight?

I’m currently focusing on keeping myself really lean. I don’t think my body responds to androgens, but maybe if I’m in a constant state that allows the androgens to keep churning, at some point maybe my body will respond.

I currently eat only broccoli and steak, chicken, or fish. I do this everyday except for when I also have a banana before boxing class.

I’ve tried Maca and Tribulus, but they don’t do anything noticeable for me. I do take essential amino acids and omega 3s as well.

Pre-crash was 6 foot, 90kg-odd and quite muscular (lifted for years.)

Now I’m 83-84kg, leaner but some bodyfat starting to creep on. I can’t train like I used to. Got VERY lean at 84kg start of January, now kinda trying to limit the damage rather than build muscle again, I think that’s off the cards for now.

Interesting.

Do you find exercise makes you really exhausted? I don’t really get that endorphin feeling or pump that I used to. Now it’s mostly negative feelings after a workout.

Also, have you had any fortunes in increasing libido?

Hey bud - have a little bit of libido there, but the brain-dick connection is lacking for sure.

Workouts though are now mostly better yes. From crash to about 6 weeks back they just left me tired with a horrible prickly feeling, now I’m ok. I took 3 weeks off enforced break (was knackered anyway) and got back to it, last two weeks I’ve been feeling better after and during. Taking NO-Xplode too though, that seems to help a little at least, whereas before it really didn’t.

1 Like

That’s good to here re the exercise. I’m currently trying to just eat really simply with broccoli and meat, while exercising more rigorously. I’m hoping being lean will help.

To your regiment, I don’t think I can afford something that intense. Could you pinpoint any of the main things that you found to be essential?

Unfortunately, I’ve had HSV since I was a child so I’m really prone to cold sores with anything arginine based. That makes that dimension difficult too.

Ah, shame about the HSV. Might try boosting NO through Mario Vitaly/tringnottoworry’s spinach protocol? Worth a shot for a giggle?

It’s really hard to say what improved me the last couple of weeks, and also hard to say if it’ll ‘stick’. I don’t really know. 5aDHP though helped at the start a bit, then waned. Seems to help again now - I’d say try that. Doesn’t help some people, I’ve not heard of it making anyone worse but there’s the potential there I guess.

I seem to be one of those who responds alright to lowering androgens, yet now alongside that creatine is ok and tribulus is ok. That’s come about following either sulforaphane (as per NYScientist) or maybe I even got lucky and the licorice root crash and rebound did it. No idea - however I don’t recommend playing with either of those two.

1 Like

Pretty sure 5aDHP made my sensitivity worse but I only tried it once so could have just been a coincidence. Went back to “normal” in a day or two

1 Like

Intredasting, I’m just about tapered off it now. Feeling a tiny tiny little bit better every day I gotta admit. Goodness knows what’s doing it. Put it down to the tomato juice protocol? Swinging up and down I guess, as we do, so at the very least I’ll enjoy it a little.

Had some bloods back, the ironic and weird thing is that since STOPPING the Cdnuts protocol my test has increased:

Test - 20 (8.64-29)
Test/Cortisol Ratio - 0.05
Cortisol - 411 (166-507)

Note no free test there, so the magic of Cd’s work could be in SHBG, or could all have been a lucky morning. Either way it DOES show my testicles are still working away, so I have that going for me which is aces. I’m not out to rubbish Cd’s work, just so that’s clear - he’s working towards a cure same as all of us in the end. And also I am still eating paleo, running A herb, exercising, so when I say I’m not doing it I’m kinda close anyway!

So, where next? We’ll see if improvements continue on the tomato juice protocol, might try the Medi Herb tribulus from next week, a couple of experiments and things to follow. TEI test is off so I’ll have that info and option also. Much to try, then of course Baylor studies and in the mean time Axolotl and Awor might cure this anyway.

But I’m going slowly in the right direction. Can’t be denied. Mentally moreso than sexually, but a little sexually.

I’m still, just on a hunch, pursuing short, high-dose sulforaphane runs. Worthwhile (maybe/maybe not) either through the HDACi or the AR destruction it does. In the same breath though, it’s perceived to be dangerous, so as usual, I caution people to stay away for now.

And as I don’t think I’ve posted it (and I hope SolvePFS and the OP are ok with me sharing) here it goes:

From TyCr0z:

So I did it like this:
Monday: no tomato juice, 400mg tribulus, no sex
Tuesday: no tomato juice, 400mg tribulus, no sex
Wednesday: no tomato juice, 400mg tribulus, no sex
Thursday: no tomato juice, 400mg tribulus, no sex
Friday: no tomato juice, 400mg tribulus, no sex, heavy workout (raises DHT)
Saturday: 400ml tomato juice after dinner, 400mg tribulus, no sex
Sunday: 300ml tomato juice after dinner, 400mg tribulus, sex
I only needed 4 of these cycles, then I had libido every day suddenly.
On Saturday I also had more calories than normal for dinner (was my cheatday, rest of the week I was eating 100% clean).

And taper down by 100ml each day.

More vegetables for Jin!

Keep going friends.

1 Like

Gosh I never update this, but I’m doing a fair bit better these days. Not sure if it’s any part of odd off-forum experiments, exercise, tribulus… but something is definitely improving me a little, temporarily or otherwise.

The tomato juice thing didn’t work btw.

I can now tolerate tribulus way better and have a good feeling about Apr1989’s protocol, so might well return to that in time, few other things I want to try first.

Getting the correct Geneva test done too, working with functional nutritionist, gonna see if I can keep improving.

Keep fighting folks!

Can you say what is better and what isn’t?

Sleep is getting better! Definitely that. Mood and “world immersion” are better. Sexually not better. On the times I’ve tried I have ‘had’ sex but only passably, totally not like it was.

Also masturbation doesn’t crash me anymore. Though currently I’m off that, feels like it needs a rest.

2 Likes

Hello all, just letting you know I’m trying out Saint John’s Wort (Laif 900 brand) and have been for a week or so. Worked up to 1350mg/day.

Really doing good mentally now, things and feelings are coming back. Going to try it for 7 weeks or so and I’ll let you all know. :slight_smile:

Keep going everyone!

3 Likes

What would you attribute to your sleep getting better?

OMG … is that real ? iherb and biova must love you.

How much does that cost each month ?

Hi! Oh man I’m sorry I kept you both hanging! :frowning:

Definitely the RU helped, but I think RU is a bit of a risky one, so I’ll probably keep the details off this forum. The OVERVIEW though is I ran 800mg/day for 5 days and definitely slept better during/following and progesterone normalised after, but over the fortnight that followed all slipped back to PFS and progesterone back up.

The SJW made sleep excellent. I was guided by Beetlebum’s recovery. I’d link it but it’s promoting an alternative site, which is against the rules.

SJW wasn’t a huge amount, that Laif 900 stuff I’ve still not got through the first box of.

In the end I was fumbling around with the SJW to HUGE mental improvements and very little sexual improvement. It STARTED to improve, but I messed around with glandulars and licorice root and think I undid it some.

Still experimenting now with the SJW and IHP’s Chinese herbs. The Chinese herbs are expensive and make you poop, and I’ve not noticed much sexual improvement but I’ll carry on. Up to 900mg/day on SJW and mentally doing super.

There’s ALSO a pondering that running eg Silodysin and R-Andro together might block a1a receptors whilst increasing DHT, which I’m sorely tempted to try too, but I’ll see. Silodysin has sides we might well want to be cautious about.

Also also, as I’m a fan, ran some cortisol saliva tests over a day. Here we are:

Cortisol:
Waking - 28.1 nmol/L (ref 6-21) - over range
Midday - 4.98 nmol/L (ref 1.5-7.6) - perfect
2pm - 7.52 nmol/L (ref 0-5.5) - over range
4pm - 11.4 nmol/L (ref 0-5.5) - over range
6pm - 4.99 nmol/L (ref 0-4.5) - slightly over range
Before bed - 1.56 nmol/L (ref 0-2) - perfect

Keep going everybody!

Back again. The SJW featured for a little while but I’m not sure much ‘stuck’ from it.

Long story short, I think I am mentally a bit better tbh. I have funnily enough also caught a cold, and feeling better for having it too (which I do hear is common.)

Next up I’m trying to ape IHP’s protocol for a bit, and also add in 450mg licorice root /day. It used to crash me, now doesn’t seem to. I’m well aware it’s risky but meh, gotta try something.

Best of luck everyone. Seeing as it was months before IHP saw results I’ll probably not have much to report back any time soon, but if I get miracles or get worse I’ll update.

Seem to somehow be getting better by the day here mentally. Sexually not much improvement I don’t think. I might keep this up. GOD PLEASE DON’T JUST BE THE TAIL-END OF MY COLD PLEASE PLEASE BE ACTUAL PROGRESS!

My beautiful colleague and I are definitely calling it off, ACHING for her but she’s back with her ex. Funnily enough, looking over my old messages with her yesterday morning I “remembered” how I was and used to “think” in some way, and it felt very much like it “woke up” some old part of me. Mental symptoms since then have really been letting up and some of the outside world has been creeping back in. Didn’t realise I had such a “shut off” feeling going on for just under a year now. My God… It was also that feeling that brought back the “aching” for her, like when you’re realy heartbroken. I wasn’t actually “PFS-meh” about the whole thing I was UPSET and am UPSET today, and thinking post-breakup thoughts like I used to. It hurts, but it’s “familiar”.

I don’t know I understand the relationship between dopamine and serotonin, so I’m going to try and illustrate the following as best I can. When I took the Saint John’s Wort I felt a “warm marshmallow” feeling that came in waves, the second cycle of it stronger than the first. Was nice ofc, way better than the SHREDDING PFS sour headache, which it pretty much obliterated whilst I was on it.

Now I’m taking Licorice and Kudzu roots (and NOT the SJW) I get the same feeling in little waves. Is this dopamine and serotonin is reduced from the Kudzu? Goodness knows…

Masturbation doesn’t crash me, exercise feels better these days, if it weren’t for a couple of days on inositol (idiotic, I KNOW it doesn’t agree with me) then sleep would be better than post-crash too. Sexually not really anything improved and I won’t be having actual sex now for a time, so not sure what’ll happen there. WAS getting nocturnals and mornings were “trying” but that’s the inositol I think - not doing that again.

Diet is mostly chicken fried in ghee with vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage) for two meals during the day, beet/carrot juice (store bought but nothing artificial) and for dinner some combination of chicken/beef ribeye/lamb (fried in ghee) VERY occasional salmon, a sweet potato, sometimes and avocado, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage - but I eat TONS for dinner.

Updated supps list so we can track it:

AM:
Wormwood, clove, holy basil and black walnut hull tincture -OR- Phellostatin, which I run 8 tabs/day (4/am 4/pm) [IHP rotated these, today back on Phellostatin. 2 weeks then swap]
Tbsp diatomaceous earth mixed in
Occasional VSL probiotic mixed in
Multivitamin (Couple of times a week)
Nystatin 5 tabs 500,000 strength
Sodium butyrate ( a weird polish one, says " Butyrate sodium 1100 mg including butyric acid 340 mg") 2 or 3 tabs
BioKult probiotic 1 tab
licorice root 450mg
kudzi root 500mg
Butea Superba (Swanson) 4 tabs
Tribulus (mediherb) 1 tab
Terbinafine 250mg

During the day:
Some probiotics with food (Bioglan Biotic Balance) at work, NOW brand Super Enzymes or Viridian digestive aid (3-4 tabs) too with meals.
Dr Mercola SBOs and complete probiotics (triple dosages throughout the day.)
“Restore” gut health supplement liquid - double dose at least throughout the day.
[For the time being, next week or so, I sneak off to the toilet about 10am and poop, then take RECTALLY 2x nystatin, 1x SBO probiotic and a complete probiotic. Just an experiment.]

PM:
Sodium butyrate 2 or 3 tabs
BioKult probiotic 1 tab
BioNutri Taracyn 1 tab
BioButri Eco Balance 1 strip of tablets
Gut protocol drink
Wormwood, clove and black walnut hull tablets. 1 of each on the non-Phellostatin weeks
About 250ml colloidal silver, 30ppm
Butea (4 tabs)
Tribulus (1 tab)
Terbinafine 250mg (for the next week or so, finishing up a 2-week course)

For now, plans are to stick with this for the forseeable and see if I pick up sexually. Will give it another GOOD month and tweak only minorly. I SO SO wish I never got PFS I’ve lost so much muscle. Pondering (getting the supplies in for) a low-dose and quite short test prop cycle, with clomid PCT. Something for the sake of vanity, personal happiness and also a couple of people magically recovered after PCT - goodness knows how, just rolling the dice smacking the HPTA system around?

Lots of questions, nothing to do but keep trying stuff.

Keep going everyone.

1 Like