Is TRT only helpfull for those under 400'ish

That’s because you’ve repeatedly defined PFS as ‘somebody who doesn’t respond to TRT.’

5 Likes

That’s not my definition of PFS. PFS is when people suffer side effects of Finasteride that persist long after cessation of the drug and can’t be attributed to other medical conditions.

Man why don’t the trt advocates here just try the trt, recover and get salvation from this curse !! First try it urself, it’s a waste of time to argue who had hypogonadism and who didn’t. Just try it urself.

2 Likes

Yeah, that defination seems to be correct. If pfs people responded to trt, i don’t think this forum would exist.

3 Likes

The only guys with actual pfs i have seen responding to trt were those who stacked T injection with something like Nandrolone or Proviron/Masteron. And then there was a trestolone + trt recovery. These recoveries seems legit. A much stronger hormone than Testosterone may cause changes to AR. They didn’t respond to T but then added these stronger compounds and started responding.

2 Likes

How has TRT worked out for you and what was your T level before going on it? It sounds like you think people with PFS should keep trying TRT.

Has there been anyone with total T between 350-450 who didnt go onto TRT and havent had any non-sexual sides after staying low T for extended periods of time?

I’ve been here for ages and have never once seen anyone report recovering from PFS or even getting any enduring benefits at all. The only people I have seen witness benefits from TRT were people with hypogonadism, which means nothing wrt PFS, of course. It’s tragic how this false hope and distraction from satisfying the preconditions for getting research going has persisted.

1 Like

smphead

1m

It’s because you always categorize people who recovered with TRT as hypogonadism, although they never had any sides before taking Fin.

A lot of people get hypogonadism at around the age they take Finasteride. Correlation doesn’t imply causation. Vast majority of people with PFS have perfectly normal T. If TRT was effective then PFS wouldn’t even have a name, you’d just hear stories of Finasteride causing low T. And you would also see tens of thousands of success stories on here because T was probably the first thing the first bro who ever got PFS tried.

All this arguing solves nothing. Go ahead and try TRT or proviron. If it works great you can move on. It honestly blows my mind that guys sit here and argue for years instead of just trying TRT.

3 Likes

Not to offend, but to question most got pfs in their twenties, but hypogonadism starts at around 14 or men at the age of 60, or am i wrong?

And what about low T by Fin?

When are u going to try trt then?

2 Likes

It’s very hard here to get legally on TRT. I’m now trying to get in contact with a endicrinolog to get on TRT. I was 380 when i was 25. Very low for that age. I’m now 43. Mostly sexual sides

What are ur current T levels?

Most people here inject T themselves. Not everyone is from US or Europe to get a trt clinic.

I don’t know and i don’t wanna know. I understand it sounds stupid, but it’s psychological thing. If i don’t get on TRT but i know my very low valiues that makes me depressed.

I’m to scared to play with my hormones myself and i’m not that educated about hormones

I guess you’re from Holland or Belgium seeing your flag, I myself am from Holland. It’s very hard here to get on TRT legally especially if your T levels are in ‘‘normal’’ range. Doctors are show very dismissive behaviour. But you can get if off the internet, I have 5 vials of Test enathe in my closet. Am am probably going to start in about 2 or 3 months… maybe sooner if I see no benefits at all from the shit I’m doing now. So yeah… if you have had this for years (like me) I would consider TRT to be a real option my man. Not that it’s gonna cure you or anything but if you won’t try you won’t know for sure :wink:

1 Like

The reason I wanna try this s because of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D6mqMNdjhc&t=915s&ab_channel=MuscularDevelopmentMagazine
This is the anabolic doc, I’ve seen a lot of his video’s and this seems to be a legit good doctor. At 13:35 they start talking about guys that he has treated with T and it has eleviated their symptoms. Now I’m not saying Testosterone is the cure for PFS but it might be a ‘‘strong symptoms reliever’’ in terms of sexual sides for some of us. And that is exactly the reason I’m going to try TRT.

You clearly need to get treatment for hypogonadism. No sense in even being here if you aren’t going to go get that treated. You have low T. No reason at all to consider that you have PFS until after you have treated the low T and still suffer same symptoms.

Your symptoms will likely go away with TRT. At that point, you will have confirmed that you had hypogonadism and never had PFS, PSSD, low vitamin D, Epstein Barr virus, Lyme disease, an autoimmune condition, low thyroid hormone, adrenal fatigue, or any of the practically infinite number of other medical conditions that can cause the same symptoms as hypogonadism.

3 Likes

I have high testosterone in my urine . Not one hundred percent sure what this means but I speculate that it means I have too much Testosterone in my system