Im sick of it

O course not Buddy fuck them all

i agree man. today i woke upā€¦ 25 years oldā€¦ took this when i was 19ā€¦ and only been in one relationship my entire life with a girl for only a month and she left me because i could barely function normally due to brain fog. today i woke up and looked at myself in the mirror and saidā€¦ how did this happen? where did everything go? i broke down in my bathroom, fell to the floor, sobbing my eyes out. i used to look so differentā€¦ i look very different now. none of my old friends recognize me. the highs are niceā€¦ but the lows that come are so bad. iā€™m in a low right now. i know i will bounce out of itā€¦ but god, the lows are so bad. feeling emotionless sucks so bad. feeling out of place, like a freak, like a robot controlling my body, no one understands what i am saying. iā€™m no longer the young man that i wasā€¦ no one sympthasizes with me nowā€¦ iā€™m a manā€¦ people could care less what happens to me. but i donā€™t feel anything. i have tried everything. i keep trying. i will keep trying. the highs tell me that this will all end and itā€™s all worth it. but god, the lows are so bad. i have barely any family, barely any friends, no romantic interests, i just hate life. really i just hate it right now. iā€™m so tired of living like this.

brothers, i will find the solution, i am doing everything i can, sticking to cdsnuts as best as i can. i have felt better than iā€™ve ever felt in my life doing the carb backloading, but iā€™m in a low right now. the high from what i did was amazing guys, it really was. itā€™s honestly what is keeping me going. but with highs come massive lowsā€¦ iā€™m working through a massive low now. things keep flucuating a lot for me. i will not stop. iā€™ve been to hell and back and to hell and back and so many times back and forth itā€™s unreal.

trust me guysā€¦ this stuff will be curedā€¦ it just takes a lot of disiplineā€¦ a lot. donā€™t give in, ever. when i get to 100%, i will help everyone in everyway i can. look how long iā€™ve been here. i will not give up now. not ever. stay strong with me my friends.

1 Like

Good post, Bryce.

Itā€™s hard not to relate with what you are saying.

today, ı woke up wıth a full brain fog, ın the 4pm ı was really thınkıng that lose my mınd. Everythıng gets dark and slow, my two ears get full blown tınnıtus and thhey peak. After that braın fog ıs gone, but my left ıs deaf now.

What the fuckıng kınd of ılness thıs shıt?
Im so scared, ım so lonely. Im ın the bed rıght now, my mom and dad are ın the lıvıng room, theyre laughıng, eatıng, drınkıng but the fuckıng me ıs cryıng ın my bed.

I know how you feel Dudeā€¦I thinking of killing myself maybe in the next Monthsā€¦i dont know what to do anymore

Miss my Life.

Miss my Girlfriend.

Miss my Personality.

Miss my Job.

Miss my Look.

Miss my Dick.

Miss my Brain.

Miss my Soul.

Miss my Health.

Miss my Everything.

Please hang in there George

goerge and others,
If you want to message me,ıf you are upset, ıf you are lonely message me at whatsapp. I really sufferıng all these fuckıng sıde effects, plus strong form.
As ı saıd, ı understand and feel all of us. You can contact me.

Thats the fucking Answer why we have PFS

Superb George, those are the faces or pure evil fuckers

Especially the bastard on the right!!!

Yes Tigershull, fucking Skunk creates a new Diesase and does nothing against itā€¦

HE KNOWS EVERYTHING, IM SURE. Absoulutely he knows thıs pfs shıt. is that easy to take someones lıfe? What did you want from us? We were just ordinary people who had ordinary lifes. I hope god wont be mercyfull hım and throw hım on flames.
I cant go out even for take vitamins. Its so hard to pass across the road. My braın ıs dead, stopped to workıng, fınısh. Im tryıng to be strong but ıts so so hard

guysā€¦ iā€™ve been feeling closer to reality recently and trust meā€¦ itā€™s all worth it. all the shit you feel now, keep hustling through it and workign at curing yourselfā€¦ donā€™t stopā€¦ you want to give upā€¦ but donā€™tā€¦ itā€™s all worth it. iā€™m not cured libido wise, but iā€™m getting thereā€¦ way better shape than i was a few days ago. hereā€™s a few things to work on if your not: treat fungus or bacteria with some kind of natural antibioticā€¦ think garlic extract or some anti fungal complex. nothing from the MDā€¦ fix your diet, only eat veggies and healthy foodā€¦ low carb is the way to goā€¦ we have issues with insulin for some reasonā€¦ iā€™m workingon a few things for this, but not sure of how it would effect long term so iā€™m not going to post about it to u guys until iā€™m sure (different supps to help with blood sugar during eating)ā€¦ EXERCISE (yoga, walking, weight lifting, running, anything)ā€¦ if you cant liftā€¦ then go walk for an hour a day (seriously)ā€¦ surround yourself with funny people who enjoy lifeā€¦ this will bring your mood upā€¦ iodine paintingā€¦ CDsnuts protocolā€¦ those are the biggest things iā€™ve found to helpā€¦ are they the ā€œcureā€? only time will tell because iā€™m going all in on all of itā€¦ stay strong brothers.

ıf someone tell me to whıch one do you choose
a- put ın a jaıl forever
b- suffer cancer
c-suffer aıds
d-suffer pfs
e-all of them except pfs

ı would choose a b c even e.

I wıll waıt good news from you bryce. I hope you wılll recover and help us.

Hey,

Iā€™m just one more guy that can relate to absolutely everything said here. Seems like whenever I begin to feel normal, another downturn happens and I curl up in my chair for most of the day. I keep working out though, 5 to 6 days a week. And recently Iā€™ve been fasting to lose the stubborn belly fat, so that screws around with how I feel as well. My kitchen counter is covered with nearly 50 bottles of various vitamins/supplements. Today I just said fuck it and took nothing. If time is a factor, at least Iā€™m starting year 5 of my recovery after having taking Propecia for 7 years. 12 total years of hell.

Iā€™ve lost everything. Job, Successful career, wife, kids, home, cars, friends, family and the ability to enjoy doing things I used to like doing. I donā€™t even wash my car anymore.

So, just like you guys, I have to keep on doing the right things one day at a time. Some day we will see justice, a cure and get a new life. Recent news says the NY courts are getting close to selecting bellweather cases. I canā€™t wait to hear about them in the news. Hang tough. Thatā€™s all we can do for now.

Fuck it to lost everything because of a FUCKING HAIRPILLā€¦FUCK MERCK Fuck youā€¦ how you can dare to have a Slogan like Be Well???HOW??HELLO MERCK WAKE UP YOU HAVE KILLED ALREADY 55.000 People with Vioxxā€¦And can somebody pleas tell me why are they still allowed to create new Drugs and sell them why???Why i dont understand this fucking Systemā€¦

Dude i rather will be even death instead t live with PFS but i dont know how to kill me i am afraidā€¦

Fuck it i am suffering so bad so badā€¦This Drug is the most dangerous Drug in the Worldā€¦I miss my old Life and i am fucking cring right nowā€¦I dont can stand this anymoreā€¦I have destroyd everthing because of a Hairlosspillā€¦I am already dead seriously i am deadā€¦Fuck that that i am such a little Girl and dont have the Courage to kill myselfā€¦Does anybody know if it exists Doctors who help People to die because they are irresivible suffering??Maybe they would do that for a PFS Sufferer??

I know that in the Netherlands they have legal assisted suicide. But for PFS the medical community knows so little about it I suspect they would be hesitant to preform it. I forgot to check how long youā€™ve been suffering but I urge you to keep fighting. Mentally Iā€™ve made considerable progress in 3 years offā€¦ and finally we have some hope on the horizon with major studies at major universities. Instead of taking yourself out of life because of the disease why not throw yourself up as a gueina pig for these studies?

I live in Germany and i have lost my Job so i am not able to do the simplest Thingsā€¦All because Finasteride 8 Months Bedridden