Im sick of it

Its so fucking true

I dont understand this its like in the Cavemantime.And you know the most Docs believe that we are lying. So what the Fuck? Cant these Motherfuckers imagine that we have better Things to do instead to run to 1000 Doctors and lie about Finasteridesideffects?

Every Doc who think so is not better for me as the Sumbags of Merck fuck them all togheter Pieces of Whoreshit

Wish you all the Best for you and your Family

Same here, I was well familiar with sexual side effects because the antidepressant zoloft iā€™d been on and off, makes orgasm extremely difficult to reach, but the second one stops taking it this side effect vanishes. Iā€™d worked in an admin position for a psychiatrist as well, but permanent side effects never entered my mind. I blame myself for not looking deeper into the action of the Rx. In the back of my mind, I recall wondering ā€œGee, how do they get it to only affect the HAIR FOLLICLES?ā€ DUH, they freaking DIDNā€™T! We lose!
[/quote]

Imagine you can trust a Forum more than your Doctor and get more Information about this Posion as from 97% off all Doctors. Fuck this World. Fuck the Doctors who think STILL IN 2014!!! its a very safe Drug.Piece of fucking Shame

3062 Members HOLY FUCKING SHIT

More victims every day!

Bitch of a doctor asked me today if I was ā€œhearing voices in my headā€ when I tried to explain PFS to her. It comments like this that make me want to give up.

Not been taking seriously by doctors makes our problems 10 times worse.

The PFS studies canā€™t come out some enough. If I ever get better Iā€™m going to try and sue my local GP clinic for not doing anything to help me.

This shit is a fucking abuse! They are killing people!Itā€™s over 3000members now, can you imagine these are just the people who cared to search on google, who managed to link this medication to their problems and who had problems intense enough to come hereā€¦We are just a SMALL SUBSET OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE OF FINASTERIDE PERMANENTLY AFFECTED PEOPLE!!

You know why you arenā€™t dead YET? Because you live on the hope to recover completely, you arenā€™t dead not because of fucking Merck but because of your WILL POWER! Everyone on this forum is fighting for their lives because these motherfucker CEOā€™s only care about themselves!! I feel itā€™s like an ā€œunnatural selectionā€! These pharma companies even bribe governments to approve their medications!! Just look at how they go to India to do clinical trials, where the penalty for ruining someoneā€™s life, or even killing the person, is compensated with a few dollars! They even go to the med schools and pay the doctors the tuition fees sometimesā€¦this way they have everything covered up!

I told my family many times now: I am never ever going to take another medication withouth proper research and equating on its benefits/risks, especially if itā€™s still under patent registry!

FUCK YOU MERCK FUCK YOU, I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING EMPLOYEES ALL DIE IN HELL!

if someone has any idea to raise awareness i can contribute with my programming knowledge, if it helps.
we should be emailing all the media to make the general citizen aware and the universities to make future doctors awareā€¦
there is probably also an NGO somehwere that addresses these issuesā€¦thereā€™s ngoā€™s for nearly fuckign everything
and what about crowd funding to get funds for more research?

What a dirty Bitch.
You know what Mark?If we have the Studies in the Hand we should go to every Doctor who dont believe us in the Past and put them the Letter of the PFS Foundation in the fucking Mouth.

This are the Stories who make me fucking angry over the Top.
Yeah we are all LIARS, all of us.
We are fucking Psychopaths.
How dare we to think that a Pill that messes up the whole Hormonsystem can cause Sideffects??

They are so much Evidence that this Posion fucks up many Things in the Body,but fuck thats only the Voices in your Head Dude.

The Voices in your Head can shrunk your Dick and makes you impotent dont you know this??

Here are 3063 Men who have Voices in the Head dont you know??

And you know what??The Victims who died of Vioxx had have the same Voices in the Head
The Guys from the PFS Foundation have Voices in the Head Buddy.

Only two Words for your GP: DUMB WHORE.

Merck and Doctors are the Reason why we are sick and dont get better.A BIG FUCKING SALUT.

My thoughts exactly. The same bitch told me a few days ago that she has been working in medicine for 15 years and had ā€œnever heardā€ of PFS therefore it did not exist. She is completely ignorant.

I asked her today if she make any effort to find out about it since I last spoke to her and she told me she hadā€™nt even looked into it. She could of atleast done a quick google search on PFS, but instead of doing that she assumes Iā€™m insane.

All the doctors I have met at the clinic have been completely useless I honesty dont think you need any intelligence to become a doctor. These people probably just became doctors because they came from well off families. Any random person I speak to on the internet is more intelligent than these so called doctors.

you know what, everyones pyschopat except us.
We show our hairless legs, ooooh its normal.
We show our dark cırcles under our eyes, soooo normal.
Dark, purple veins veryyy veryy normalā€¦
We show our skeletonal fıngers, forearms ā€˜ā€˜ohhh you lost weight , so thats normal :slight_smile:ā€™ā€™
if i became an alien, if my test results are normal range then im a healthy guy for doctors.
the fuckıng pyscopats.

1 Like

Exactly this whole Forum is better educated about this Posion then any Doctor i see.
I swear to God i hate Doctors i dont have know that they can be so evil.
The Only Doc that i trust in the Moment is the One from the Foundation, because for him it is a very personal Story you know.

I know this Dude.I have say to my Doctor that i can have only one or two Times in Month Sex and he asks me, isnt this enough?? Yeah you Dickhead it is enough for a 150 year old but not for 28 year old you Superidiot.

Absolutely true.
They are much much more People who dont know whats going on, who dont use the Internet or dont know this Site, or unfourtunaly believe Merck and the Doctors that everything is fine.
Or simple commit Suicide because of this unreal Horrorsituation.

The only Necessary for the Triumph of Merck, is for Doctors to do nothing to help us.

guys, these posts makes me more hopeless.
My only wish is this ceo of merck accidentaly use this posion and become a pfs patient.
I have a lot of stomach, heart pain since pfs. Hope i will die a heart attack soon.
And if there is a cure, in my opinion the cure is deep brain stimulation. If we are luck with a brain surgery we will be back our lifes.

I felt awful when I crashed from this poison, which I had been taking for five years. Over the last six months I have wanted to kill myself on occasions, however, now 6 months later I am feeling better than before. There is hope you just have to do everything you can to beat this! Stay strong! never give up!

twltter is a effective way for awareness.
We should tweet a lot and make thıs trend topic

Maybe we should buy a pack of generic finasteride pills, and dare the doctors to swallow a pill after telling them the story, and being rejected :mrgreen:

I bet that not a single one of those arrogant, incompetent pricks will do it.