I'm cured

You want to gain muscle? Go to primordial performance and buy the testosterone recovery stack along with the testosterone conversion factor. Also pick up a bottle of phyto test.

Eat a strict Paleo diet. The diet alone is completely anabolic.

Work out correctly with heavy weights three times a week and do sprints two times a week.

Do this plan to the letter, and you will have gains.

After you cycle of the PP products then you need to buy 7-10 different T boosters and cycle them so that you do one each day with out repeating it for a week to ten days. Do this indefinitely. After another month, cycle all PP products again.

You will have no choice but to pack on muscle. You will be reprogramming your body at the cellular level, changing your DNA. The diet is HUGE and needs to be followed closely. It is the backbone to all Successful training. .

THIS IS THE KEY TO THIS GUY SUCCESS I FOUND IT ON HIS THREAD THERE’S NO NEED TO ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS WE HAVE TO GO BY WHAT HE SAYS AND THIS WILL FIX US HOPEFULLY

BY THE WAY WIFE HAS LEFT THE HOUSE IT’S BEEN FOUR DAYS NOW (She’s not coming back She seeing Psychologist to help her through the transition she’s not coming back) THE BAD THING ABOUT THE WHOLE THING IS I DON’T HAVE ANY FEELINGS TOWARDS IT I REALLY DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF SHE LEFT. I DON’T BLAME HER I WOULD LEAVE ME TOO THERE’S JUST NOTHING HERE ENOUGH OF THAT

((((((PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE products can be found on eBay as well as Amazon)))))

Follow the website. If you can afford more then 7, cylce 10. He lists your options if that’s the case. Follow his advice.

And no, no negative sides.

I wouldn’t do the anti depressants. There are better options with no sides. Most recently you can buy an allo supplement for sleep called Celtic dreams. It works well.

cdnuts,

I had no idea such a thing existed. Did you use it? Testing allopregnanolone supplementation makes a lot of sense in our cases. Is this a legitimate product though?

I did use it. It comes in a nasal sprayer. I found it to be quite enjoyable.

Hello Cdnuts,

Congrats on your recovery! I have followed this site for many years since I quite taking the stupid drug about 7 years ago. I’ve steadily improved year over year but I’m still far from recovered. It sounds like you recalibrated your system back to normal levels.

My question is - are you currently still taking any suppliments and/or doing cycles of Androhard? What I’d really like to know is if you stop everything, do you feel your body will naturally retain its current healthy balance or do you think you’ll need to continue a suppliment regime of sorts going forward? Of course, exercise, diet and lifestyle will alway play a part but outside of that - do you think your current health is sustainable on it own at this point?

Thank you!

thank you CDNUTS for the post. God man… I’m seriously so happy that you got this. I am really at my wits end with this and am willing to do everything in my power. Everyday I try different things and research… you should see my suppelemtn shelf, I filled an entire bookshelf with them, I feel like I’ve been around the internet and back. My diet has been damn near perfect for months and months on end, only organic, no gluten, etc. The gains are small, but some progress is there, not as good as you though.

I know low T is something I have been dealing with. I either have really high ESTROGEN, or I will feel very low T, or I will not feel any emotions at all and I will feel nothing.

Can you go over any big lessons or major points of your use with DHT ? You say to do your research ahead of time, which I agree is very important, but is there anything clear in your mind that you wish you knew before you supplemented ? I’m not sure I will go down that route, but I’m very curious about what you did or what you learned from the manufacturer in regard to boosting 5AR. My biggest concern is causing a CRASH when that starts getting messed around with.

As I said in my first post. I waited a good long while before posting a recovery. I HAVE stopped all hormones and T boosters for months on end before posting here. My body HAS gotten back to equilibrium. I wouldn’t have posted othewise. Once you get it there, it really isn’t that hard to keep there. Getting it there for PFS guys is the trick.

Hello cdnuts,

Congrats on your recovery. I have also mirrored most of the protocol you have followed in order to recover from PFS, with one exception…I have not used any prohormones or testosterone boosters. I started slowly and built my way up until now where I can sprint twice a week and lift weights 3-4 times per week. I would sometimes “cheat” and eat bread or dessert on occasion but I realized that this just hindered my results. I am now on a full paleo diet. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to indulge some particular details regarding your diet & exercise protocol/regimen. I would like to do so fine tuning if needed. As for myself, I keep my weightlifting sessions limited to no more than 45 to 50 minutes with low rest periods (maybe only 20 seconds at the most) as I have read that this is better than taking longer rests. I also perform high repetitions until I feel a “burn”. Did you follow along the same lines or did you do low reps, high weight and longer rests? Also, as you mentioned before, using prohormones and test boosters can be like a can of worms. I have been hesitant up to this point about using them. I wonder if you really believe that they are crucial to your success as you mentioned that they helped a lot with your recovery. I’d like to forgo using them if I can…I wonder if this will just prolong my recovery or not. Can you give me roughly an estimate of the amount of time it took after starting your regimen to fully recover? Did it take 10 months? Two years? Also, I am not very experienced with the use of t-boosters or prohormones. I don’t know exactly what kind of PCT product you used but I have an idea which t-boosters you used as I went on the website you suggested and found them. Would you be kind enough to detail exactly which PCT products you used and which t-boosters you used (about 7 or so I think)? I already know for how long you used them from your previous posts, just need to know which ones. I see that Androhard is available on ebay although its very expensive given the recent shutdown of its distributor. Lastly, there is an issue here with many on these forums about how often one should ejaculate. I limit this to once a week, although in the beginning stages it was only once every three weeks since I had virtually no libido back then (about a year ago when I first started this regimen). Anything further you could add in detail would be much appreciated. Your story has infused new hope in me as well as many others I’m sure. Thank you for sharing.

Hello CDnuts:

Which PCT products did you use with prohormone therapy? Also can you label exactly which 7 T-boosters you used?

Hi Cdnuts,

Thanks for the response…I was also wondering if you can comment on these other questions I have for you.

What did you specifically take/do for your PCT? The t-boosters are pretty well explained in that website you shared but you didn’t go much into the PCT aspect of your experience - can you give more details on it?

Also, I’ve looked over the warning labels on AndroHard and since you spoke specifically to the creator, did you ever ask him why some temporary effects would include “Reduced Fertility”? Seems a little counter intuitive. Also did he/the company recommend PCT to you?

Thanks again!!!

CDnuts well done on a full recovery - it must feel great!

I think i remember reading that you suffered pretty badly with emotional blunting / Anhedonia??

What would say was the best thing you did to cure yourself of this? Was it the cycling of test boosting supplements?

I still suffer pretty badly with this whereas i have improved in all other areas and it is something i would be very glad to fix.

Is there anything else out there like Androhard since PP went out of business? How essential would you say that was to the recovery?

strongsupplementshop.com/cel … edge-labs/

I believe this is the same active ingredient of andro hard. I have tried them both for periods of time and nothing happened for me that I noticed.

I THINK IT’S GOOD TO HAVE SOME SORT OF A PROTOCOL STOCK. BUT I THINK IT’S GOING TO TAKE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 2 TO 5 YEARS MAYBE EVEN 7 YEARS FOR A PERSON TO GET BETTER SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER GET BETTER BUT IT’S NOT A SHORT-TERM DEAL EATING AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE IS ONE OF THE KEYS TO SUCCESS. OR PLAYING WITH THE TIME ON WHEN YOU EAT ALSO.

KEEPING YOUR BODY AND MIND AND STOMACH HUNGRY I’VE NOTICED THAT MY MUSCLES ARE A LOT HARDER AND MY MIND IS A LOT CLEARER AND ALSO MY STOMACH IS A LOT HARDER AND I FEEL A LOT BETTER

AS SOON AS I EAT MY STOMACH GETS SOFT MY MUSCLES GET SOFT IN MY MIND IS NOT AS CLEAR AS IT ONCE WAS PRIOR TO EATING.

THAT’S FOOD FOR THOUGHT BUT IN OUR CASE IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND

I AM BASING IT ON THE FEW RECOVERIES THAT I HAVE READ IN THE RECOVERY SECTION AND WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH ME AND MY BODY.

AND THAT’S THE BALD TRUTH LOL

The problem with these products, as I understand is that they are underdosed. Androhard was the best DHT prohormone out there with virtually no sides and completely non-toxic delivery system. If I was you guys, I’d spend the extra money if you can find it. It’s still out there.

And vincentv: Were you also doing all of the other things I listed while you were cycling the androhard? You can’t just do one of those things outlined and expect to get results. Even for healthy people that run prohormones if your diet and training isn’t spot on, you don’t get results. They aren’t magic bullets. They don’t exist.

Hi Cdnuts,

Can you comment on the labeling of Androhard in regards to reduced fertility? Since at one point, you were in direct contact with the owner of the company, did he ever explain or did you ever ask why Androhard would reduce fertility?

Thanks again!

I have taken Androhard, stanadrol, proviron and many steroids. On high doses of trt 200MG I get body hair growth and hairloss on my head so I know my body is converting T > DHT. All DHs by themselves do not help my symptoms. T does, but only for the first week on injectable without HCG. HCG nullifies all the first week benefits of TRT for me anyway. Obviously everyone is different.

Androgen supplementation alone isn’t going to do it. As you can see. ALL the other pieces have to come together CONSISTENTLY over TIME. That is when you will see results.

Hey cdnuts,

What did your PCT after a prohormone cycle consist of?
Sustain Alpha? What exactly did you use?