I'm cured

cdnuts- really appreciate you checking in and helping us out. Did you notice a very slow return of things with setbacks here and there? I have been off for 15 months, and I have noticed that after each mini crash (about every 2 months) I get a little better. A little more sweating, more libido, better orgasms etc. In other words a few months ago I was having AM erections but not much libido, now I am having AM erections with libido etc. Is this how it went for you? Thanks again

Congrats. Might you comment on any cognitive side effects you have overcome?

For example, did you have speech problems, word finding difficulties, memory impairment, anxiety, depression, parkinsonism, etc.?

If so, how long did these sides persist and how problematic were they prior to recovery.

Thank you for your time!

No…sometimes I would have “arousal ability” and sometimes I wouldn’t…at all. I didn’t have a libido anyway so it was really useless regardless.

I took just B-complex. And I already said I took a mineral complex. I think you’re splitting hairs here…You shouldn’t be focused on such minutia when there are bigger fish to fry. Get all of the other things going first…then split hairs once your on your way. This one thing isn’t going to make or break you.

You can’t fast for two months or more.

I’ll help you guys with questions, but I’m not going to rewrite all of my posts. The things your asking are well documented in my posts. Especially about fasting.

And by your questions, I pretty sure you don’t know what a fast is. There are no calories during a fast. You stop eating all together and just drink water.

You should search my posts and read up. It’ll answer most of your questions.

Yeah, I get the definition of fasting , but was referring to your carb reloading suggestion. Was curious how high you went in carbs, if it mirrored some pro-metabolic literature on carb intake.

Just trying to extract the basics, cdnuts, I have not had time to read the 1000 posts yet. Must’ve missed the mineral complex, I saw that you took magnesium and B-vitamins, which ones/forms, I don’t know. For those looking into genetic testing & methylation, that might be interesting information.

Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions, but it’s not so clear what the bigger fish are for many that have played with a lot of the concepts you’ve mentioned. You’re very fortunate to have been able to pull it all together.

Wasn’t sure you got the definition of fasting seeing as you asked if you could fast for two months or six months…unless I read that wrong. That would kill you.

I thought I was clear in my outline? There really is nothing to extract. I wrote it all down. The big fish are what I wrote down in my outline. It’s right there.

Instead of “playing with it”, you need to DO IT. CONSISTENTLY. Unwavering. You need to make all of those things your new way of life. Period.

I’ll tell you, I HATED doing those raw diets for months on end. I did it though. Was I sure if it was going to work…no…I wasn’t it. But I DID IT. Same with the fasts. I had no one tell me if you do this you’ll get better. I’m telling you guys what I did…and I’m better. I WISH I had that. It would have saved me alot of time and money.

You need to put these things into practice immediately and make it how you live now. Then just go about your life. Stop coming here…stop searching for a magic bullet…It doesn’t exist. You need to get diligent…strict with your self.

Forgive me If I seem short. I forget what it’s like to be in that horrible fog.

Congratulations to you. I realize you joined in 2008 but how long was the total duration of your PFS? When did you realize complete symptomatic recovery?

Carb reloading depends on the amount of activity I ended up doing (heavy weight). I usually load around 300grams or so but have gone higher then that.

You’re right, I’m not an expert on water fasting. I just received a crash course on some of ideas behind water fasting from a PFSer who’s had a positive preliminary experience upon resuming feeding after a fast. I purchased the recommended books by Herbert Shelton and Joel Fuhrman to better educate myself.

I was exaggerating the length of potential fasts to extract from you what you think an ideal amount is. You suggested fasting for two weeks. “Or more.” I get it, you’re suggesting a kick-off fast to set up the body for healing. Since you wrote that you left out inefficient, ineffective things in your outline, and I haven’t yet caught up on all your post history, while you’re still around, I wanted to better understand: are you suggesting that one should do just a single (ideally 21 day) fast, and then move on to the other treatments? Or is a 2-3 week fast a trick you encourage PFSers to periodically do? And in between these fasts is where you play with vitamins and T-boosters?

In another thread, a PFSer quotes from a PM conversation he had with you (with your permission):

This is what has me confused. In this “I’m Cured” recovery thread, you do not mention methylation or the active forms of vitamins. And when I asked you about them, you seemed to trivialize them. Yet, in the above passage, you’re quoted as enthusiastically seeking to get the methylation “back on track.” Did you have testing which exposed gene mutations? Or did you just decide to take active forms of vitamins?

cdnuts – please do not misunderstand the scrutiny – I simply am trying to reconcile the known published recoveries on the forum as well as the offline ones from people who feel like they’ll be ridiculed for reporting their stories. Some of the common elements are: fasting, dieting, comprehensive vitamin/mineral/supplement regimens, detox measures. The paths are not identical, however, and not everyone detoxed or fasted. But if you kick-started your methylation cycle, you could have been “detoxing.” I don’t think that this is splitting hairs – I think identifying common patterns and trying to be efficient in devising a treatment strategy is wise.

Finally, with regards to dieting – you hint at fasting followed by raw veganism – and then mention “paleo” and carb re-loading. I guess you’re saying to over time ease back into a varied diet. But it’s difficult to extrapolate what time frames you’re suggesting for each phase. Can you clarify?

Once again, thanks for sticking around and answering questions. It’s quite impressive that you figured it out on your own and had the resolve to stick with certain things without knowing if they’d work. I’ve stuck with things for very long periods with no results, as I’m sure many of us have. So it’s not that discipline is lacking, it’s just that we’re not all as fortunate to have stellar results. Thanks!

Whew…man…analysis paralysis comes to mind when I read your posts. It’s really not that difficult to understand my man. Just do what I outlined. DO IT. Stop thinking about it and analyzing it. Your just wasting time. What I wrote down…that’s it. There is nothing more you need to know. Stop trying to extract and extrapolate and take the information that’s staring you right in the face and DO IT!!!

And who would be worried about being scrutinized by posting a recovery? That is insane to me. WHO CARES??!! If they are healed, why would they even care of what a bunch of guys stuck in a living hell who congregate at this website think? Really? Why would they care? I can tell you I only did this because this site was comforting for me to a point, and I got that odd email from an old post. I don’t understand why someone who actually healed, and is alive again, living life would worry about some miserable, suffering, pessimistic troll who is never going to get out of this because of their horrible attitude. Maybe they didn’t heal at all?

I’m done with this. I feel good about posting, I feel good about helping people, but I’m not going to beat a dead horse. Take the information, use it, I hope it helps you and anyone who reads this. It’s all right there for the taking. IN THE OUTLINE.

Thanks, cdnuts!

OKAY WE GO INTO SOME OF YOUR PROTOCOLS AND THEN HOW MUCH TIME WE LET THE BODY CRASH BEFORE WE START THE NEXT PROTOCOL

HERE’S WHERE I’M AT TODAY

VERY SMALL SENT COMING OUT OF MY ARMPITS
SMALL SANTA COMING FROM MY BALLS
SWEATING LIGHTLY

LOSING A LOT OF BODY HAIR BACK HAIR ARM AND LEG HAIR
ALL THE HAIR ON MY BALLS FELL OFF

ZERO HAIR LOSS HAIR IS COMING BACK IN

VERY WEAK SOME MORNINGS FEEL LIKE FALLING DOWN UNABLE TO GET UP ARMS AND LEGS VERY WEAK I TAKE IT ANTIESTROGEN PILL AND IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES IT GOES AWAY I FEEL MY MUSCLES TIGHTNING UP I FEEL OVERALL GOOD

I CAN HAVE SEX BUT I HAVE ZERO LIBIDO I CAN GET MY THING TO GET GOING AND HAVE SEX BUT NO LIBIDO WHATSOEVER

THIS IS WHAT I’M TAKING
HOT PLANTS FOR MEN ONE IN THE MORNING ONE AT NIGHT
FENUGREEK ONE IN THE MORNING
STINGING NETTIE ONE NIGHT
TRIBULLS ON AND OFF TWO DAY’S OFF ONE DAY ON

ANYTHING YOU CAN RECOMMEND

How essential do you think androhard was to the recovery? It’s not in production now and I don’t know what would take the place of it if I wanted to try that route.

Thanks for posting by the way. Kind of proves what I’ve said before about lots of people having recovered and just never post.

did you ate dairy and gluten after recovery? how long have you been off dairy and gluten and a paleo diet?

thanks

STILL AVAILABLE ON EBAY YOU CAN FIND IT ON EBAY OR AMAZON. ( androhard )

thanks cdnuts for posting all the replies, much love man, for real… i’m beyond happy for you that you are at that point, it has got to be awesome. i’m not giving up until i get there too. you only live once right? posts like this give me hope in what i am doing.

on the low testosterone page, did you do the rotation of the supps that were on there? were there any you noticed a negative side effect on? do you still rotate these and take these?

Quote:
creatine will completely wipe out your lbido, trust me on this

Natural one, really, don’t take this the wrong way, but you give the worst advice on this forum.

This is bull. I’ve been cycling creatine for months now and it doesn’t effect my libido one way or the other. Nor is this a listed side effect ANYWHERE. Creatine is naturally occuring in every muscle in your body and in meat. Does steak kill your libido? But, this is coming from a guy who upon taking one tablet of DIM or quecetin noticed his voice change immediately, his balls shrank, facial hair fell out and he lost all his muscle. In one day…

I may be embellishing a bit, but you get my point. Also, he thinks vitex cures EVERYTHING when it is known to cause dysphoria and kill libido.

You want to gain muscle? Go to primordial performance and buy the testosterone recovery stack along with the testosterone conversion factor. Also pick up a bottle of phyto test.

Eat a strict Paleo diet. The diet alone is completely anabolic.

Work out correctly with heavy weights three times a week and do sprints two times a week.

Do this plan to the letter, and you will have gains.

After you cycle of the PP products then you need to buy 7-10 different T boosters and cycle them so that you do one each day with out repeating it for a week to ten days. Do this indefinitely. After another month, cycle all PP products again.

You will have no choice but to pack on muscle. You will be reprogramming your body at the cellular level, changing your DNA. The diet is HUGE and needs to be followed closely. It is the backbone to all Successful training.

Do this, you can’t lose bro.

GUYS I FOUND THIS I’M CURRENTLY TRYING TO WORKING A LITTLE BIT. This is his thread (Cdnuts)

Cdnuts and Ihatepropecia fasted and lived a very healthy lifestyle. However, they both messed around with hormones. In particular, they both seemed to cycle DHT supplements followed by PCT.

Ihatepropecia also took low dose prozac to increase Allo levels in the brain. Before someone jumps in no not prozac, in low dose it actually has none of the antidepressive effects of prozac

I’m wary of taking prozac it looks like it can also cause permanent sexual dysfunction as well

Can you describe in detail what has improved in your symptoms?