I'm cured

Proviron is a DHT hormone but like I said, I’m only familiar with androhard which are prohormones to DHT. The science suggests that the enzymes are a “use it or lose it” type deal. So basically more substrate (hormones) equals more enzymes. When you have high levels of DHT your body will produce the necessary enzymes in response to this to process them out correctly. One of those being 5arII. This sounds counter-intuitive seeing as DHT is already 5ar reduced, but the science is there that suggests simply the presence of the reduced hormone can increase the enzymes that reduce it.

I would cylce androhard for six weeks or so then jump right into post cycle therapy and in addition I would start cycling T boosters as well. I would finish PCT and continue cycling T boosters for another month or two then I’d cycle androhard again. All in all I’ve done four cycles, each time after PCT I was left better then the first.

I can’t stress enough that this was just one component of my whole recovery. If everything else isn’t dialed in then you may just be wasting your time with this. I can’t in good conscience tell people to run and go do steroids because there is a chance that you’ll screw something up. I don’t want that on my hands.

Forgot to add 5000iu of Vit. D to the list.

Congrats. For me also, healthy living and super healthy diet has paid off with some dramatic improvements in symptom reduction. As you said, to me it’s about how much you want it, and are you willing to put in the work to get there.

There is one thing that gets me though. Even though I’ve had some great improvements, my hormones are still pretty much at the same depressing levels they were after I crashed. This leads me to ask:

Did you have any blood work done a few years back, and have you had anything done since? How do these results compare? Did you have any improvements in T, adiol g, LH/FSH, etc.?

Thanks

Thanks buddy!
I have started weight training, stretching exercise, brocolli+carrot juice, fenugreek seeds for one week now and was consistently seeing improvements but last night, I felt lot of indigestion, nausea and weakness at night and pain & swelling on left back side. The same sort of pain+swelling happened 1 year back and took 7-8 months to resolve. The resolution that time was l-arganine+pycogenol. I need to fix this permanently…any suggestions?
Btw, my Free T is 33.7 (31-90)

This post just gave me so much hope. Congrats man!

Never had bloods done. I went simply on symptoms or lack thereof.

That’s why I posted. You need to know it’s not only possible but completely natural for things to improve. The body when given the correct environment will automatically do what it is supposed to do.

Cdnuts- did you have the extreme verision of PFS…bloated, feminine hips, atrophic lower legs and arms (cushings like appearance), twisted penis with veins, thinning skin etc ?

cdnuts – how bad was your ED before and after? How was your PFS libido vs. after?

Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to come back and share your story cdnuts and congratulation on your recover. Couple of things…

I read your thread on AndroHard; at first you felt your experiences although possitive with it, you actually felt it set you back after a long time eating healthy etc. Was this something that you just persevered with and continued to cycle? I only ask because I’m at a stage where I can function somewhat normally and I really dont want to go back to initial crash days, although I’d be happy to persue a healthy lifestyle route and this steriod option, considering you attribute so much of your recovery to it. If this is the case you said you cycled it 4 times can you give me a rough timeline of your cycles?

Eg.
6 week androhard, 3 week PCT

I didn’t have any of that per se, but it was “extreme” enough for me. My Estrogen was sky high and I had all of the problems associated with high Estro…among many other things. If you read though my posts, of which there are almost 1000, you’ll find all of my symptoms.

What a welcomed breath of fresh air! Thanks for coming back and I’m glad you’re well.

Complete ED at first. Then had very soft and hard to even get erections. I had no libido after fin for years. Right now it’s normal. It’s been normal for about a year and a half.

That was in the beginning…one of the first cycles. I wasn’t dilligent enough in PCT and subsequent T boosting supps.

I contribute part of my recovery to it.

All of my cycles were 6 weeks and PCT was 30 days and then right into a T boosting cycling regimine. I’d do PCT, then another month or so of T boosting, then I’d cycle again.

how did your hair loss flucuate with you recovering? did it accelerate? this isn’t one of those “i care about my hair” posts. it’s more about, sometimes I will notice my hair loss flucuate and I’m wondering if i’m doing something RIGHT if i get my hair loss to increase or if I am doing something wrong WRONG and moving backwards when I see it in regards to PFS?

also, did you notice your moods flucuate a lot as you were recovering? like, you felt massively emotional at times or you felt more masculine?

thanks CDnuts… posts like this give me hope. i was falling apart last night over all of this, good to know there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

did you lose feeling in your penis, and if so, has it returned completely?

Yesssssssssssssss thanks a ton cdnuts!! This gives a lot of mental energy! I can’t think of any good questions but I’m sure others have such more than enough.

Well on the androhard my hair would come out like crazy. Ironically enough, I’ve shaved my head. Something I should have done ten years ago. I’m completely embarrassed I caused so much pain and suffering in my life do to my own vanity. Everyone tells me I look so much better with a shaved head. I have an ID badge I wear for work and the picture is old and has me with hair. People will go out of their way to tell me I look funny with hair. Here I was thinking I’d look funny with a shaved heard.

I personally would worry about if your hair-loss is “good hair-loss or bad hair-loss” There are man;y other things you need to be focusing on in regards to healing and honestly hair loss isn’t one of them. I could mean an increase in androgens which is good, but so can an increased libido, morning erections, body odor, sweat, etc.

So…before your recovery began, you had some arousal ability, but it was just too soft? Thanks for clarifying. Some other quick q’s:

-Did you take a multi? Did you take an active-B Complex? Any additional minerals like Zinc? Or trace minerals? Can you be a bit more specific on your vitamin/mineral/supplement regimen (including brands/doses just as a comparison/research point)?
-you mentioned fasting for 2 weeks or more. Are you saying that 2 months or 6 months is better? What did you feel you achieved via the fasts?
-what % of daily intake or what absolute amount in grams or calories of carbs did you target, if you recall?

Thanks a lot!

Hi cdnuts,

Did you suffer from muscle atrophy if so has it improved ?