I'm cured

Hi friends,
I took accutane a while back and had a lot of the same problems as you guys.
I just made an account to comment on cdnuts posts, which are highly inspirational.
I got kicked off crisler’s forum, as did a fair number of us, most of us had psychological issues like OCD or bipolar. Not all of our symptoms matched up.

Anyway these websites created great fear in me, and I think the worst part was the group think. I think a lot of the people on these boards are very intelligent, but they get so focused on one issue. Another thing that concerns me is the heavy focus on pills. Ultimately recovering comes down to real sacrifices, like the paleo-ish diet that I do, as well as rigorous exercise and spending money on blood tests.

The website that really has saved my life has been wellnessfx.com
It is Tim Ferriss’s project, and he is a role model to me. I realized that my cholesterol was very fucked up, and high hdl is vital to good sex. I just recently got the Omega FFA test done, and my arachidonic acid levels were low, which is a problem vegetarians usually have. I have sinced upped my animal fat. I also had fairly low EPA levels. I have started taking a Jarrow Fish oil.

I plan to get more tests done when I have the money-- and I plan to continue for as long as I live.
Another aspect people on these boards miss is insulin sensitivity. If you can’t explain it, you don’t know shit about your health.
After being on a drug that gets you out of shape, you will be fairly insulin resistant. Insulin resistance is associated with loss of libido.

Paleo diet will play a huge role in this. Eliminating sugar is important. Carb backloading is not a necessity but it is a good idea.
Tim Ferriss has a very good PAGG stack. He markets it for losing fat, but it is great for mood and sex as well.
I personally take garlic extract and drink lots of green tea.

Minimizing oxidative stress is important as well. Check examine.com for supplements/super foods that reduce oxidative stress or lipid peroxidation. If you do not know these terms, research them and familiarize yourself.

Spirulina has been a godsend for my sleep, and is very effective at reducing lipid peroxidation.

Anyway what I am saying is that it is important to expand your mind. Mostly people around here focus on hormones-- and the irony is that taking hormones will lower hdl, which is very important for nitric oxide production (and subsequently sex) peaktestosterone.com/How_To_ … evels.aspx

My apo B levels were very fucked up as well. This is a more specific part of LDL cholesterol, and more deleterious.

I realize that accepting some of this is difficult. It requires believing in the science and a long-term focus.
The attitude on these forums has been “I just took this supplement, now how hard is my dick or is it erect in the morning?”
This short term and close-mindedness harms more than it helps.

I firmly believe that everyone should have the wellnessfx baseline test done, as well as the omega panel, and others if you have the cash. I am not saying I have all the answers, I am just saying look in the other places and gain a good understanding. There is no shortage of Americans with a poor libido–it is a fast food nation. Mental health is well on the decline too. They are intertwined.

Ultimately it will require doing the things that cdnuts says, but it will put your mind at ease knowing that you are on the right course.
And to be honest, you have nothing to loose. At a minimum correcting a Fatty acid deficiency or excess will put you in a better mental state.

Anyway, I wish the best for all of you and cdnuts-- you are the man, keep up the good work.

“Once the mind has been stretched by a new idea, it will never again return to its original size.”

― Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

Im afraid of becoming an annoying user on this forum. I took a dose of only 0.25 mg and nearly all side effects kicked in after the first day. Its been 25 days. First week was the hardest and I started improving after the first week. I tried to relax and all but I expected everything to go back to normal. I was studying alot and had several presentations that I had to do which I always have anxiousness from. Having 5-6 presentations (day 14 to 21) in the course of just 2 weeks, this seem to really have worsened my situation.

You can read my story in member stories section, anyway

Reading about your recovery really made me happy and gave me alot of hope. people might say dude you just took 0.25 mg nothing is gonna happen to you or not even believe me but yea, this Poison (Best explanation of this drug ever) seem to have harmed me that much.

I feel better when im having sun exposure which could be vitamin D related.

Also after eating just onion, garlic, fish oil omega 3 I feel better. I tried to do what is called a liver cleanse, eating carrots, apples, garlic, onion and after that been eating just as much fruits, veggies and natural products as possible. Also been drinking Green tea.

Today I woke up at 8 AM (woke up earlier due to insomnia) and ate cornflakes with milk for breakfast. 1 hour later I would get hungry again but I didnt eat anything for maybe 3 hours and Im feeling really good right now. Now Im eating some beetroot.

I read through all of your posts and with my condition its hard to note everything.
I weighted 60 kg before this fin dose, now I weight 57 in just 3 and 1/2 weeks which is very worrying.
I rarely exercised before, last time was light exercise maybe 4 weeks before my finasteride intake.
I started exercising every 2 days now light exercise and running.

Do you think fasting will have a positive effect on me despite feeling better when hungry?

Please help me out, dont be angry if I missed points on your previous threads. I want to just DO-IT like you said in earlier posts.

Thank you

cdnuts, randomly found a post of yours on another forum discussing the product phytoserms-347. Did you ever use it in the end?

Hi cdnuts, I started a regimen very similar to what you mention above. Since I couldn’t fast, I started with intermittent fasting (~9h eat, ~15h fast) for almost 2 months. At the same time, I cut back carbs in my diet. I only received very limited carbs from fruits and vegetables. 3~5 days a week sprinting and ~3 days a week heavy weight lifting. Took Vit D, Magnesium, and Multi Vit everyday. No coffee, tea, sugar, alcohol. I lost ~16lbs on this regimen mostly fat around my belly.

By the end of the 2nd month, I had amazing improvements in all departments. Improvements were so good that I thought I will be out of this shit in a couple of months. But then I started the carb back loading. Started to have complex carbs (potato, rice, raw honey, dates) on nights of weight-lifting days and one small carb meal at nights of no-weight-lifting days. In almost two weeks, I lost all the improvements that I had made. I don’t know what happened!!! I am back to my state before this regimen!! It seems like my body has zero tolerance to carbs. As soon as I eat something high in carbs, I feel a burning sensation in my left leg, and all other symptoms start to come back.

What do you think? Am I doing something wrong? Is it the carbs in general or I am doing something wrong in my carb back loading? I really appreciate it if you shed some light on this and let me know your thoughts.

cdnuts, which carb back loading book you are talking about? Can you refer me to the right website?

That product didn’t agree with me, and the verdict was out whether it was a type of 5arII blocker or not. I couldn’t get verification either way, so I didn’t fully run it. Took maybe a few days worth and felt “off.” That was enough for me to stop.

carbbackloading.com/

A few things…intermittent fasting is not fasting. Not even close.

You shouldnt’ be sprinting 3-5 days a week. If you’re doing the sprints correctly, you should only be able to take 2 sprinting sessions weekly with proper recovery.

Are you cycling T boosters?

Are you taking the proper vitamin mixture?

Are you meditating and calming your mind?

What you are doing is NOT similiar to the outlined regimine.

If you’re feeling that way after eating carbs…don’t eat them. It should be noted that I added in back loading once I was relatively healed… It is just my opinion that it should be added in with everything else I did at the time. Maybe this is an incorrect assumption. Maybe you’re still to damaged to properly digest heavy carbs. This is a real possibility. If the verdict is out and guys are feeling shitty from too many carbs too soon, then we know it’s better to wait until you are somewhat out of the woods.

That’s what this thread is for. To share knowledge. I would hope everyone trying these methods chimes in here to let the other guys know how the carbs are treating them. If they are having the same problems, then it’s going to be best to add them in at a later date, because carb back loading is fantastic…if your body can handle it.

cdnuts, I’m curious if you had numb genitals, and has it resolved? I have never had any relief from this symptom, so I am concerned it is nerve damage.

Hello CDNuts,

Thanks again for all the help!! I am very grateful you are spending so much time on sharing your experience and thoughts after being recovered.

My question is in regards to the Androhard you took. When you say you did 4 cycles - can you be more specific for instance:

1. How many pills a day did you take? What did this equate too in amount/active ingredient?
  2. What version of AndroHard did you use?
  3. At what cycle did you feel healed? Was it the 3rd and you took a 4th just to make sure?
  4. Why didn’t you go for a 5th/6th cycle?
  5. Your cycle lengths where for 6 weeks each time?

The reason for being so specific is that as you know AnodroHard isn’t on the market anymore and its likely there arent many subsitutes for it. AndroFactory will be comming up with Muscle Up which is supposed to be an AndroHard clone. Funny thing is, the owner of AndroFactory used to work with Primordial Performance until maybe around 2011. Its likely she will source from the same manufacterurs. She isn’t likely to have the Liquid Valve technology as I think it is patented. But, by using the details you provided, all of us readying your posts might be able to calculate what might be necessary to jump start our systems again.

Hi guys,it’s me, italysideeffect but couldnt get in by my username so i created another one (i made a mistake),anyway,it’s me.

I want to share my experience with water fast; i made it for 9 days and in these 9 days i just drunk water and just 2 of these days i drunk a little glass of juice cause i was really falling on the floor with no energy… first 3-5 days i was so weak and no good after it i had so great energy and more cleared mind…i stopped cause i really was feeling i needed to eat,it was too much for me (i’m a very thing guy)…

Since yesterday i came back to food eating just veggies and a lot of fruit, ( a lot of quantity cause i’m so hangry)… but, i have a strange surprise…
Since i started back to eat i crashed!!!
I feel like i’m totally back at the first day i stopped propecia: my mind is off, i ’ m totally brain fogged, super sensible to lights and my sex is worse than all these 8 years i passed to wait to improve… what the f… is happening!!!

My opinion and my only opinion is that now that my sistem is going back to food, i had a super higher level of sugar and whatever in the blood coming so fast and my seratonin/dopamin are like on a rollercoster… i hope i 'll have a regulation on theese days,really cause i also tryed me sexually and shit,i can’t make it go,less than before the fasting.

I’m not scared anymore (for sure sad) but i 'm ready for everything.

One question to Cdnuts : during the day i’m normally always hangry and many times i need to eat… if not carbs, what do you eat at 11 am or 16 pm?? fruit? vegetable?.. i need food and energies…totay at 11am i eat 4 bananas and 1 pear but i crashed.

…any advise Cdnuts please…?

Had it. It’s gone.

Hi Cdnuts, I have a few questions about the diet regime you recommend. The paleo diet contains a lot of meat, I know that you spoke in the past about the benefits of a raw vegan diet am I correct in saying that you now recommend a meat based diet( obviously with lots of organic fruit and veg included). In relation to carb backloading a lot of people who follow this diet eat Junk foods that are high in carbs and sugar which causes an insulin spike. Are these the type of foods you are recommending or or are you recommending more natural carbohydrate sources. I currently do Kettlebell traing as my HIIT but I will change to sprints instead do you have a particular HIIT sprints programme that you recommend. Thank you for your time and for updating everyone about your progress it is very much appreciated…

cdnuts: were you doing the testosterone boosters and the DHT at the same time? i randomly was watching a video about a guy on steroids, and he says something like… steroids dont shrink your balls, i take proviron with testosterone and i have a boner all day. so i was wondering if you did it at the same time, maybe that is why some people balls have shrank.

thanks for your reply earlier for me. yes i agree, it is important to go slow and see what happens.

This is why I recommend two to three weeks. You stopped in the middle of cleansing. It’s going to be fine, your system just has to settle down and most likely you will garner some benefit.

What do you eat? You eat meat, eggs, nuts, seeds, fruits, veggies…as much as you want and need through out the day.

I eat clean carbs.

Already explained this. Took them separately

This the aussie loan-shark that also runs thai prostitutes? I know what video you mean, the guy is an idiot so don’t take his word for anything. Regardless, he said steroids don’t shrink your dick, they shrink your balls, and that he takes Proviron every day to get it up. He’s probably completely shut-down all his endogenous testosterone, so he’s not an example to follow.

Cdnuts : how long since you started this regime you took to get rid?

Now I’m off from water fasting and I’m on my diet eating the best i can.
From next week i 'll start gym and heavy weight etc… and start the testo booster cicles… just wondering how long is the street to go.