Iboga/Ibogaine

Come on guys…you think there is some magic pill to fix this. We have been down these roads many times before

well, this plant is actually pretty profound. there’s really nothing else like it, so anything you’ve tried just isn’t similar.

ibogaine is in a whole 'nother class of plant medicines.

It’s posts like this that really make me feel like dropping off the site. I have studied the posts from 2006 until now and all I can say is that the posts have gotten more and more bizarre and full of quackery. There was much more sound theories and treatments proposed 7 years ago then now.

I actually tried this in South Africa, unfortunately it didn’t change anything…

I wanna to let you know that I finished the treatment today. I’m waiting for the dawn to rise right now because I said to myself it would be the end of the treatment when dawn comes.

You have to be very careful. I’ll tell you the details later, but I was pretty close to kill myself. The problem is that I didn’t have a sitter, and I think it’s miraculous that I didn’t, but I really did everything I could to survive. I cut bits of hair on the top at some point as a sign of sacrifice. People came and told me the story about the the suicide of my grandmother’s father. I knew about it, but I was able to understand the cause with with what he said too me. All these things are related to my life history somehow. There was a very strong moment when I saw some giant indian warrior on my patio. At this point, I knew there was something happening. Since I didn’t have a sitter, I decided to ask a friend for his help. I wasn’t able to use my phone or my cellular because I had problems with my fingers, so I just talked to him from distance and he appeared on my patio some time latter. He probably saved my life without knowing it.

I took the doses every hour and at night it wasn’t to bad, but in the morning I was in pure hell. I haven’t slept in 3 days (no stopping, 24 hours), didn’t eat since Sunday but I feel good, although a bit fragile and weak. I watched my face in the mirror tonight and I look different. More body hair, skin and hair darker, fell strong. I look like a warrior.

I’ll see how I feel in the next couple of days.

I didn’t puke.

The weirdest thing is that the hours feel like two hours, so it feels very long.

I really tried to make peace with the world and asked apologize for wrong doings I did in the pass, some of which appeared to me clearly.

it’s logical… we need dopamine…
fasting = restart dopamine receptors… = ihp, cdnuts, etc… recover with this…
selegiline= dopamine raiser = light at the end recovery with this.
iboga = raise dopamine in brain= work for popo…

i don’t want to fast… i like my wheight… i will try iboga first and selegiline after…
and if nothing works… i will do a 15 day water fast…

cheers.

iboga causes severe depress and suacide thouths?

No, on the contrary, it would help a lot with mood. What was difficult for me was the rythm of the music. I couldn’t adjust to it and it made me feel so bad mentally and physically, but I progressively did up to a point.

You get cool hallucinations of laces of light. This afternoon, I could see laces of light everywhere in my department. It was like in a dream or a movie, and it was very magical after all these efforts and the calming down of everything.

I think I should mention that I wasn’t in a great shape when I started the treatment. Too much heavy drinking lately. So maybe it’s my fault if I had such a rough time. It would probably be easier that what I described.

But right now I feel very good even if I didn’t sleep during 72 hours.

mmm do you notice something sexually?

““You have to be very careful. I’ll tell you the details later, but I was pretty close to kill myself. The problem is that I didn’t have a sitter, and I think it’s miraculous that I didn’t, but I really did everything I could to survive.””

I,m happy to see you are alive!, from what it looks like you had a really hard time, for me it was more a breeze exept for the duration of the trip.
I was aware that you would not sleep for at least 48 hours, maybe forgot to mention it, my motor skills came back after 24 hours.
That would be the reason i had to recuperate and start feeling way better after some 4/5 days, also seeing your mind has the speed of light while under.

Did you feel a cleansing sensation in brain and prostate? Happy to see you live, i think there are 8 documented deaths from iboga, when you calculate the chance of dieing, it would be minor, but there is Always a chance.
Sounds like you had a rough time.

Can’t say that there was anything sexually I noticed, apart from some random fantasy I had this afternoon.

I can’t say I noticed cleansing of the brain and prostate as you did.

It was hard, but the feeling afterword is great. I feel happy and have a smile on my face right now.

At one point, there was a group of African dancers next to the house at the back of mine.

Take a hot shower or bath, take in some nutrients like fresh juice, clean food, and when you are ready, get a fullnights sleep, watch closely your feelings over the coming days weeks, it only got better with time for me.

I took 1 gram of Ibogaine last night at 11pm its now about 3.10pm.
The sides have not fully wore off yet.

The effects I got from the drug were very minimal I was expecting to loss control of my arms and legs but not nothing really happened.

As I tpye this my eyes are stilll fuzzy and I feel a but a bit dizzy but I have no other sides.

Ill have to wait about a week to say weather this drug has helped me.

Another thing about the drug it takes forever so start working I didnt really notice anything untill about 4 hours afther I took it.

Where did you get it and what did you get, upon taking it how much time has passed?

I bought it from IbogaWorld and it was posted from south africa.

Its about 16 hours since I took it.

I took it all in one go.

Ibogaworld is legit

It was not the hcl version for if it were, you should be pretty much immobalized still, what version did you get what was your feeling during etc did you sleep?

This is the version I got ibogaworld.com/shop/products … gram-.html

I didnt sleep well I saw a few versions but then when I looked closely at them they disappeared.

As drugs go it didnt really do anything for me. maybe I need to take a higher dose.

Can I ask when you took it did you lose any control ?

That is ta, you took approximately a 1/3 of a flood dose thats interesting!, i would say wait it out!
It took me at least a week, and getting better like 2 to 3 weeks to figure out its effects, wich seems to be somewhat opposit effects of fina.
I can only say its good you are still alive too, wait a week and report back what you think it did for you, if it did anything.
Check your sensations/feelings/mindset etc etc the following days.

No i did not loose control on 3.2 grams Ta, but this may not be the normal situation, i suggest we wait and see how things evolve.

Hi pope,

Whats the difference between hcl and ta ?