Iboga/Ibogaine

Actually, I’m not in Canada right now and I ordered it from Iboga World, like Popo did. I think Iboga World is based in the Netherlands.

I’m going to do the flood treatment later today.

Braziliandude, when are you planning to do it?

sciencedirect.com/science/ar … 9304014763

Implication further down that Finasteride is a NMDA agonist, opposite of Ibogaine.

it takes 30 to 40 days to get to brazil, so I dont know…I need to pay for the medicine and its not cheap almost 2 thousand dollars worth of ibogaine. plus the hospital and the doctors services.

You should get it from Iboga World. 4 grams cost me 260 $ plus shipping. They seem very reliable and are also very helpful, answering every question you have.

i found here in brazil iboga for 20$g ____ but maybe i will buy it bay igoga world… cause it works for popo =D

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/phy2.133/pdf

Finasteride used in a trial evaluating LTD through NMDA activation. I’m not clever enough to decipher the implications, but i would be interested to know it’s role and effect.

I’m going to see a Ibogaine Treatment centre as soon as possible I think.

did u get the TA or hcl?

Yeah, I guess you want to be careful about the provider. It’s one thing not wanting to pay thousands of dollars for the treatment in a clinic, but it’s another thing to buy the cheapest ibogaine when you don’t know anything about the provider. It is powerful stuff, so you don’t want to take too much risks.

I bought TA. I explained for what purpose I wanna to take it and they suggested me TA. I believe Popo also took TA.

I can´t make my mind up about whether I want the TA or HCL, I just contacted them so lets see what they will say.

I actually just went with what they suggested me. If I remember well, Popo mentioned to me that TA was less hard on the body.

If you ask them to, they will put the ibogaine in capsules. For instance, I bought 4 grams and they sent them to me in 10 capsules. I’m supposed to use 3,6 grams for the full flood treatment, so I know that I will need to take 9 capsules. The first test dose you take is of 400 milligrams, which would be one capsules. So apart from being easier to ingest, the capsules makes it easier to calculate the dosing.

Also, make sure you check the Ibogaine Special section. This is where you’ll get a better price for buying more than one gram.

Took my first 400 mg 15 minutes ago. I don’t really feel anything right now. No allergic reaction, so I should be able to proceed with the treatment. I’ll take the second dose in 45 minutes.

Good Luck!! I cant hardly wait for the results. Enjoy your trip

Thanks! I took the second dose (400 mg).

I think it’s beginning to work. Wohoo! OK, see you on the other side.

I gotta say im very curious!!

what do you feel?

How was it?

friend please keep us informed!!!

I know the anticipation is killing me