Hunger Strike at Merck headquarters

Please anyone who lives on driving distance, or even if you can catch a short flight, please join him!!! Imagine having three or four guys on this… One person alone can always be labeled as a lunatic but three or four claiming the same issues publicly is something else! I wish i was still living in Massachussetts, i would join you there Second!

Ok my man.

SA informs me Merck called the police on him yet again, most likely trying to intimidate him. Fortunately the police know the law and are leaving him be.

EDIT: SA also told me that Randy’s mother (Randy being our former member who very sadly committed suicide) contacted him this morning and offered her support and help (she’s a attorney) if need be. This is truly turning out to be an important protest so continue to support SA and all the media attention efforts we are trying to make happen here. Call local stations in the NY/NJ metro area and let them know whats going on in Whitehouse Station right now.

The Examiner has picked up the news story!

Pls submit this link to other media outlets immediately!

cdn2-b.examiner.com/article/propecia-victim-launches-hunger-strike-at-merck-nj-headquarters

Post this on other forums particulary the hairloss ones, and any medical ones you can think of. I am trying to get it up on a hairloss forum but I have to wait for a mod to approve my registration first. Why the hairloss forums? Because even if they disagree with the whole propecia issue they will pay attention to this. And it will get people talking.

Someone else is here to protest with me.

Noticed its been posted on hairlosshelp.com here: hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=100196&enterthread=y

And it’s on hairlosstalk.com here (but was moved to “Dealing with Side Effects” section, which hardly anybody reads): hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=74905

Is it a forum member here?

The other protester told the Merck goon how they ruined his life. Full respect to him. He’s just a kid too, way younger than me.

SA, you are news here:
riscosdofinasterida.blogspot.com.br/

And on this brazilian hairloss forum:
calvicieoforum.saude.ws/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12057&p=180521#p180521

Keep up the good work!

YES!!! So happy about this, god man I am about ready to drive the 2300 miles to be there with ya man!

The other protester was awesome. He said the Merck security guard was shocked and disgusted by propecia side effects. A lot of Merck employees don’t know the scum they work for. Glad he was able to raise awareness.

Someone tell Peige it’s whitehouse not whitehorse.

Thoughts are with you SA. Definately should start to get their attention soon. Again, much respect for what you’re doing.

Thanks.

While I got your attention, everyone please fill out a medwatch report right now, regardless of how many times you’ve done it. I’ll look less like a lunatic to the FDA (whom I call everyday) if they continue to get more propecia complaints. We need to give them more “safety signals”.

MEDWATCH FORM: fda.gov/downloads/Safety/MedWatch/HowToReport/DownloadForms/ucm082725.pdf

Online reporting: accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/medwatch/medwatch-online.htm

Any other media express interest yet?

One station so far expressed interested. Another guy said he has another that might. E interested. In the meantime mews contact is escalating things further.

Have to say… I read this thread yesterday and today when I got home from work and had the same reaction both days.

Thanks for everything you’re doing. I hope you get the best fucking life possible once this shit is solved. Much respect.

This will really make you cry. Randy’s dad paid for the rest of my trip.

Thanks john you are awesome!

For those members in the NYC area:

Would any of you consider meeting in the area and driving out to NJ for a day to help support the protest? I do not have a car but would be more than happy to spot the cost of gas. I think we could get a couple of cars packed to send people out and I know there are quite a few of us in the NYC metro area.