Hunger Strike at Merck headquarters

SA’s on day 3, I think the momentum is going to start building.

It already has.

good going, B.P.!

SA you could get very sick very quickly. Make sure you dont try to go the distance alone.I mean this. If no word gets out you are up shit creek. Only push it if its getting coverage, otherwise its pointless. Good man.

SA, how long will you be staying at the protest, ie if other people want to join you?

As long as my resources hold out.

SA, I applaud your effort.

Do you need financial help? Or are you looking to have basic supplies delivered? Should be possible to send something through TaskRabbit or a similar service.

Likewise I was talking to him about this eariler. I was thinking maybe if some of us could send him perhaps say $10-50 he could keep this going for a few weeks. (as his health dictates) 20-30 people doing this should be enough to keep him sustained for a couple more weeks at least.

I’ll gladly contribute.

SA - any address we can send money to? Online services like WePay lets users accept donations (even anonymous ones). That could be an option. Let us know how we can help you.

I forget what the western union fee is but could easily use that. But if your paying $2 to send only $10 it doesn’t make much sense. But I’d pay $2 if I was sending him $50. Either way we really need to opitmize his time out there right now by pushing on media hard. I know its pissing off Merck he just told me how when they called the cops, Merck told the police he was threatening suicide. Which isn’t correct, a hunger strike is not defined as direct suicide and has been classified as a form of protest.

Fuck those idiots. They’re lucky the only life that’s in danger is his own, and not theirs.

Any sign writers out there who can make a good sign?

Thinking of you while I sit waiting for my 10.30 urologist appointment who’ll tell me there`s not much he can do.

Keep us updated SA. Good luck, keep going.

Heading back to my post. Please swamp Merck with phone calls telling them you support the hunger striker and might join him and DEMAND that they recall propecia.

Let’s make this injustice visible.

They told the cop I was threatening suicide BEFORE I even started the hunger strike.

It continues!

He wouldve been better off eating until he got proper media involvement. Day 4 and not one story to be found on google?

There are people working on the story trust me.

Me too. Let us know if you need something. Congratulations and thank you!