Have you tried the CDnuts protocol?

Idc what people here say about cd, and I wouldnt go for these overexpensive herbs unless you’ve tried out everything else. I personally think if you’re suffering for that long a juice fast wouldn’t do too much. Keep in mind I’m very new here, but I always was interested in bodyhealth and somehow I seem to recover relatively fast, is it just my body? Maybe yes, I just don’t belive that my body would heal lile this without good circumstances. I felt good 2 days ago and started eating what I want and am dying of exhaustion today(unable to do ANYTHING) altho I slept for 8(full)hours in the night and have done nothing else today. Most of the stuff he advises was my to-go stuff Ive done before even knowing about him. My body literally pushed me into fasting, cold showers and sprints(which I havent done for over 3 years or so). And I didnt cold shower before for like 8months.
Checkout “SlimLand” on youtube, he has a lot of videos and is highly advocating a 3day fast to boost autophagy, maybe you could try a day ketoeating and then go into a 3day fast and afterwards eat a day balanced and follow with IF and juice diet for another 2-3days. I do think doing stuff for 2weeks or so as he advises with a body thats already vulnerable is pretty freaking risky. Esp since it seems like our bodies especially need amino acids to some degree. And unless you were extremely healthy for last 6-12months the fatdepots wont be the best healthsource.
Edit: now that I feel slowly better my mind is tryhard stopping me from doing it, I started to hate cold showers, cant even think of sprints XD and just feel like eating 24/7 (which I am doing and feeling bad cuz of it…, but as it seems days after and not instantly) just shows how much our bodies like the comfortable state to stick to xd
Did a 3day fast 1st time a year ago and I looked awful doing it, as if the body shot out all the toxins and wasnt able to handle it. Thats why they say dont do a too long water fast unless your kidneys are in picture-perfect health because they take a big hit during such cleansing moments.
Juice fasts wont boost autophagy tho(stemcell activation) but just clean your body. I think the former is highly adviseable for anyone in this situation. Doing 3day fasts for a half year every month or 2nd month could maybe helpout a lot of people here.

I have tried CDnuts protocole for 6 months. I have fasting twice and herb cycling. No results.

I don’t think we can limit CDs stuff to just cycling herbs. He references many natural therapies in his protocol which guys here have used in their own protocols. Cold showers are great for guys with low cortisol and depression. I’d still be doing these now if I hadn’t crashed. I’m looking beyond the alleged CURE because there’s a lot there that helps people and also plenty of things that don’t. It’s as good as any place to start with your recovery.

3 Likes

There’s a guy on the law of attraction film who juices one day a week to give his liver a chance to process toxins. Smart guy!

cd nuts started cyclyng herbs AFTER he healed.

It’s all bullshit.

1 Like

the question, after 1 year (!) is still the same: “have you tried the cd nuts protocol?”
please answer in a coherent manner, don’t bother me, pfs is just too hard itself.

And despite your at times poor attitude, you got plenty of answers from people who have tried it.

You know CDNuts is an emotive issues on this forum, so if you can’t be bothered to skip past the people who feel strongly about him, then you shouldn’t bother posting about his protocol in the first place.

With newcomers to this forum turning up all the time, many people would not want to leave a thread floating about that only promotes this protocol when it has cost so many people so much money for so few results in the past.

1 Like

looks like people lost their ability to read and understand simple texts, like questions, and this coming from me, a guy who’s not that good in english.
i will only read answers from now on, not useless polemics.

gotta go fast :wink:

2 Likes

I for one am glad you brought this up Go. Personally I wrote down everythnig he had… I have almost 30 supplements I’m taking plus Test; been doing this for about 2 months… haven’t felt much of a change though I did bypass the fast. I was reading yesterday about a guy who also focused on amino acids so i included those now as well. I don’t know if he is a fraud or not but I am willing to try almost anything …and I’ve had it for almost 4 years now and no change so… so that keep up the questions, there has to be something that will help

@Procar2017, in my opinion (and when i made this question to my doctor, he agreed) and generally speaking, is not safe to introduce anything. we should not introduce, we should excrete.

indeed that protocol is not just for pfs, but even for those who just want to be healthier, more masculine etc. etc., which is the part where cd nuts shows what he did after the detoxification (fast). just after many time after he felt better, he started eating potatoes…

I think that everything which promotes detoxification is welcomed (fasting, raw food etc) while introducing stuff is counterproductive: if our body is busy with supplements and drugs and bad food, how is it supposed to detox?

now i’m curious to know if there are artificial (and safe) ways to enhance the detox by upregulating cyp3a4 and glutathione.

1 Like

Cdnuts ended up telling people the reason his treatment plan wasn’t working was that they didn’t believe in it hard enough. That should be reason enough for everyone to put all this nonsense to one side.

2 Likes

You should try a 24 hour water fast and see how you go. Then if no issues you could add one of these to your weekly protocol. It will help your liver to detox once a week along with all the benefits of a 24 hour fast. At the end of the year that’s 52 fasts, they all add up.

If you are looking for mental improvements, mood, sleep, cognitive enhancement then look into neurofeedback/LENS its one of the most life changing treatments you can do. Neuro optima - you can also rent these units and try at home.

Oh…like someone didn’t get healed supernaturally because their faith was weak…wow… ok…now that is scary

1 Like

Most people get better with time and some experience random temporary improvements. I’ve said this before but had I told everyone what I was doing the last time I had a random upswing, everyone would be asking me which brand of beard shampoo I was using because that was the only change I’d made.

If I’d been on the cdnuts plan I’d have told everyone what a success it was and that everyone should add what was an expanding list of supplements (that he was selling) to their daily routine.

People repeatedly read the legend of cdnuts and buy into it because it offers hope. But that’s it.

I don’t know how much money has been spent on his herbs but I read someone say the complete course was not without significant cost. If 50 people have bought in wholly to his scheme then it’s quite possible that the money could have paid for a scientific study which may have actually benefitted us.

5 Likes

Have many people really followed the protocol, herb cycling and everything, with no results?

The notion of detoxing is false. It holds no basis in Science. Sure, avoiding ingestion of potentially dangerous substances is good, but the idea of detoxing by somehow allowing or ‘making’ the body eliminate supposed toxins is quackery.

3 Likes

no, it’s not. guys, these are the basis. we do have detox patways, every species have detox systems, it’s part of us.
when animals are sick they stop eating.
even my family doctor knows it and, when he is sick, he stops eating.

every alive species excrete stuff (example, poop).
we have an epatic system, we have detox enzymes like cyp3a4.

look for the following studies which DEMONSTRATE how beneficial the water fasting is:

• Water-only fasting and an exclusively plant foods diet in the management of stage IIIa, low-grade follicular lymphoma
  • Follow-up of water-only fasting and an exclusively plant food diet in the management of stage IIIa, low- grade follicular lymphoma

the basics!

2 Likes

No, detoxing is nonsense. Here’s an article.

2 Likes