Have you tried the CDnuts protocol?

did you read the SCIENTIFIC STUDIES i recommended to read, before answering? Or did you just answered in a compulsive manner because you have and idea and absolutely want to “win” something in a discussion? i don’t like competition, i prefer discussing evidences in a socratical manner.
and yet, did you even read the article you posted? or did you just read the title? do you understand what the whole article says? i just did it. i read it all. shall i explain what the article says? really?

of course i won’t. gotta run.

3 Likes

@Go_Faster_Sonic, changing your diet will not ‘detox’ your body in the manner you think it will. Such a notion is far too simplistic and ‘low resolution’. However I’m not going to argue with you, but I’ll just leave you with one piece of advice. Don’t start playing too much with your body. People have lost their lives by playing around with too many substances and protocols. At the end of the day it’s up to you, but at least I’ll know I’ve done what I can to warn you.

so what do you do then? when your metabolic and endocrine system has shut down. What do you do

I think the cdnuts protocol is great for guys who had a testosterone crash and there is no epigenetic or neurological issues. If you look at Chi’s symptoms they can pretty much be attributed to symptoms of low testosterone. It can take the body two years to naturally recover in these circumstances. These guys don’t have neurological damage and can pretty much consume most supplements and foods without serious issues.

If you are able to get off Fin with just a testosterone crash you have been very, very fortunate. You start the protocol and your body responds which is hugely motivating and keeps you striving forward. In return you feel motivated to write huge posts about your recovery.

The issue with the cdnuts protocol is that it was hailed as a cure for PFS when there appears to be different levels of PFS. This is what drew the most criticism. It is the optimum protocol for guys with a testosterone crash. It gives someone lots of things to work on, keeps their mind busy from worry and as progress is made it brings back motivation and a great feeling of optimism. When you become sick you lose some control over your own body, so doing something that helps you to regain that control is very rewarding. It would also be a lot cheaper working with cdnuts than it would going to an MD or naturopathic doctor who could charge a small fortune just for tests.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten worse from water fasting, juicing or rotating the herbs?

@Andrew35 and the others, i think you are partially right, this is evident since everyone here reacts differently.
btw i even think there’s a huge misunderstanding, let me expalin.
1 year ago, when i crashed, in my effort to save my life i read every single post and topic by cd nuts and i reconstructed the whole story and the story is that he first healed thank to several, lenghty fasts and THEN, just AFTER he was cured, he started the herb rotating thing.
To be fair he also took that andro-hard thing, but what cured him was fasting.

Indeed, his website is not specifically for pfs, but for men who want to be better.
So, you shouldn’t do herb rotating stuff. Our systems are broken and we should support detox, we should push shit out, not in.

2 Likes

@Go_Faster_Sonic and what’s the best way to do this? From what i’ve read, water fasting does not even start cleansing until 3-4 days in. It seems that water fasting 10 days and over is what needs to be done…

10 days is very hard and you should not do it without supervision of health care professional.
You should start 24 hour fasting or intermittent fasting and see how your body reacts.
This is my recommendation.

1 Like

What is your experience with fasting?

I did 24 hour fasting 2-3 days not more. it was hard for me and I would get tiered. I felt good I remember when I finished fasting I felt better, hungry and relaxed. the thing about our condition is that what works for me might not work for you so you should see how fasting affects you. eat one meal a day that is 24 hour fasting. eat 7-8 PM and don’t eat anything for 24 hours. that’s 24 hour fasting.

I looked into fasting months ago and can’t remember the details now but whatever you’re trying to achieve (and if it’s cleansing/detoxing/another word for that) then maybe try and find a reputable source saying that is something that will happen. Please share it.

Your body is working on eliminating toxins right now.

Indeed fasting might be like driving a ferrari, and of you’re not an expert pilot, you may crash violently.
That’s why my doctor put me on this raw food/paleo/intermittent fasting regimen.
Fasting puts your body in ketosis, so even a ketogenic diet might help. there’s a book you can read, “the complete guide to fasting and ketogenic diet”.

1 Like

what about your condition now?
be better?

better than when i started for sure, not healed yet

I am glad to hear you are better.
I have a question.
are you trying baking soda,right?
how about this?does this affect mental or physical or sexual?

no, i’m not :smiley:

I’m sorry I mistake.
By the way,what do you think taking baking soda?

i don’t know. why are you asking?

I have seen you mentioned baking soda somewhere.So,I thought you took it.

I am doing the cdnuts protocol and noticing improvements