I’m hoping some of the veterans here can weigh in on this. Has there been any cases on here of guys recovering from the more severe physical symptoms? Like some of the following:
- total skin changes over the body (thinning, soft, rubbery skin, complete lack of oil production)
- changes in fat deposits (fat accumulation/swelling around hips, butt, and thighs that is independent of caloric intake)
- changes in facial, head, and body hair (thinning, becoming more wiry, and complete dryness)
- lack of muscular metabolic activity (reduced sensation of contracting muscles, heavy limbs, and chronic shaking & weakness)
- cold sensation of skin, muscles, and body overall even with exercise
I hope anyone else can weigh in on anything that might be missing. To be clear, I am not talking about cold or shrunken genitals; my penis completely turned rubbery, shrunk and my semen is still like water 16 months now. I have very little libido, and I care very little about sexual side effects. I am talking about the complete body changes. Like the total body becoming soft, rubbery, a “deadish gray color”, complete lack of muscle activity, etc. I’ve seen on SS the guys improving from cognitive issues and some muscle wasting, and some libido changes, but I really have not seen cases of anyone really having complete changes to their body structure and recovering from it. I hope I’m missing something.