Can't keep fat off

I’m starting to get really stressed out. For over 6 months now, I’ve been intermittent fasting, only eating between 5-830pm. Despite this, I’ve gone from my usual weight of 150lb up to 180lbs. I do heavy weightlifting 4 times a week and definitely don’t eat more calories than I did before this diet.

There’s lots of fat built up in my love handles, ass, and chest. Everything is very loose and sort of saggy.

0 Likes

I went from 160 to 260 without changing anything…water filled like tissue on upper torso as well read my blog…

0 Likes

Have you found anything that helps?

0 Likes

Nope…I’ve tried everything…I got help with mental sides through self experimentation but creepy physical stuff stays…

0 Likes

Same I used to look brolic prior to my crash I was 170lb 8% body fat now I’m 190lb mostly body fat, love handles, puffy face, stomach fat and gyno, gym does nothing for me

0 Likes

What’s your diet like, just wondering.

0 Likes

check vitamin D

1 Like

Testoserone not working correctly in the body anymore…Not just dht but testosterone as well hence all the muscle problems and break down plus weakness which I have all these symptoms now as well in addition to the terrible weight gain and odd tissue changes…Whatever the reason or cause its not working as before…

2 Likes

Thought this was a good visualisation to your response @holyhead

0 Likes

I also am having this problem. My weight before I crashed was 165. Got close to 190. Now with strict diet and exercise 4 times a week i’m down to 180. Workouts include heavy lifting squats deadlifts and bench, all compound lifts no isolation like curls. And intense cardio like sprints and heavy bag work.

I have to say I think I’m improving. My girlfriend commented my balls felt bigger. Didn’t think anything of it but a few days ago was scratching myself and realized she’s right they’re a lot bigger. So I imagine it’s no coincidence. I had my total test checked prior to starting my diet and exercising and it looked normal 622…forget the units they measure in.

Keep us posted on how you’re doing

1 Like

This pumps me up. I used to be into lifting/running until my crash. Good to know gains can be made.

0 Likes