Glympses of normality w/ liquidex (arimidex) at .1mg every 2 days

I have been warning people against Arimidex use, I posted studies here but no body wants to listen.

Yes I think arimidex is not a long term solution but could be run as a test at very low doses.

Arimidex is potent, but itā€™s the most important tool when it comes to managing erectile function and libido, at least in my case. Iā€™m on TRT, and Iā€™m currently injecting 100 mg TE once a week, and using 0.5 mg Arimidex on the day I inject. It seems to be a very good combination.

How is the libido?

It has been RAGING for 2 weeks now, after I adjusted my protocol slightly. I just did another injection today, and itā€™s going to be exciting to see how I respond. An injection usually throws me off a little (because of a lot of aromatization), but it didnā€™t happen last week :slight_smile:

I donā€™t want to reveal the full protocol at this point - but Iā€™ll confirm that nothing works without Arimidex.

Thanks for commenting in this thread.

Yes, when I took injectable test I never took arimidex. I do think I am suffering many high estrogen symptoms. I have arimidex and test here I would like to try again with arimidex. But I think it may be hard to hit the sweet spot.

I will be going to an endo tomorrow for the results of my blood cortisol. If that is High I will know that my low free cortisol is because my cortisol is being bound which is another side of High - Eestrogen. If it is low, then I am not sure what I will do.

Yeah, hitting the sweet spot with Arimidex may be difficult. Iā€™ve been experimenting with this drug for almost 2 years nowā€¦ 100 mg TE once a week and 0.5 mg Arimidex on the injection day, seems to be very close to optimal for me.

Any HCG on that?

No hCG complicates any TRT regimen, because it causes a lot of aromatization as well. I donā€™t give a shit about atrophied testicles, and Iā€™m never going off TRT.

Thanks for the update. I agree with you but the problem is if it turns out not to work then you may end up with more problems. Do you think you could do a post on what you are doing and how you are feeling? It is always good to post when a recovery is happening so if you loose it later on you can look back upon your recovery.

Enden, you said your libido is raging, but how are your other symptoms? Has your dick returned back to pre-fin normal?

Back from the doc ACTH 5.6 pmol/l(0-12) - cortisol 621nmol/l(70-650) So siliva cortisol low thought the day. Blood cortisol high = high levels of transcortin? I will test soon. Transcortin is stimulated by estrogen. When I took arimidex I recovered. I have highish rt3 (shows possible low cortisl), love handles(estrogen), High eosiniphils (low cortisol?), fatigue(low cortisol?) digestion issues(low cortisol?), panic attacks(low cortisol?)

Iā€™ll make a thread and give you all the information when Iā€™m ready. It seems like the third testosterone shot went very well. Libido is still very high, and erectile function pretty good. The erections arenā€™t like they were before finasteride yet, but Iā€™m getting closer with favorable hormone ratios and kegel exercises. The glans is still soft, no matter how hard the erection is. Iā€™m certain that itā€™s because of atrophied penile muscles.

Enden : I found your post here : forums.steroid.com/archive/index.php/t-434276.html

You sure have been experimenting a long time. Can you please give me an update. I have just started TEST e by itself, if this does not work I will have to turn to arimidex again. I am not looking forward to adjusting my dose for 2 years. Can you share any more insights? Hows it going with your protocol now?

Thanks

Yeah, that post was made a long time ago, some months after I began experimenting with the drug. Arimidex is very hard to dose correctly. Iā€™m still not able to manage it properly, and I still make mistakes - thinking that the estrogen level is too high, when itā€™s too low. This time, the estrogen level got too low after the third injection, and it made me crash after the fourth injection. I used 0.5 mg Arimidex on the day I injected 100 mg TE. The other drug I was using, was Proviron - 12.5 mg twice a day. The libido has been low for a couple of weeks, but the erectile function has been pretty good during this time. The libido is now raging again. This is how I recovered it; when I crashed, I increased the TE dose to 200 mg a week. Itā€™s not recommended, because it leads to heavy aromatization - but I did it anyway. I then took 0.5 mg on days I knew that my estrogen level was too high, and it was three or four times the last two weeks. I felt that it was too high some days ago as well, but I only took 0.25 mg then, because I was going to skip the testosterone injection on monday. The libido came back raging when I did so. Iā€™m using Andractim on my penis, instead of Proviron tablets this time.

I know that estrogen dominance is the reason weā€™re dealing with symptoms of hypogonadism, but I believe that atrophied prostate is the root cause. Finasteride shrinks the prostate, and people who develop PFS may have a small prostate to begin with. An atrophied prostate is unable to convert as much testosterone to DHT as it originally did. Iā€™m going to map the prostate volume on friday, try using Andractim to make it grow, and then check the prostate volume again to see if there is any difference. Hopefully, itā€™ll increase in size, and make me able to stabilize the condition.

I recommend that you begin with 0.5 mg Arimidex on the day you inject (100 mg TE/C once a week), and skip the next Arimidex dose if you notice any improvement. Then, when your sexual function gets worse, itā€™s almost certain that the estrogen level is too high, and you may take another dose. The libido should increase after using Arimidex. It may be wise to take 0.25 mg instead of 0.5 mg. Donā€™t use anymore than 0.5 mg a week. If you overdose, increase the testosterone dose the next time you inject. Start over again with a lower dose - after a week or so.

1 Like

I strongly believe you are incorrect on this buddy. I know youā€™ve said this multiple times before but i believe the tissue has changed. Not sure if itā€™s permanent, semi-permanent or temporary.

Some guys go without erections for long periods of time without atrophied penile muscles. I donā€™t believe yours would be any different.

Most importantly, im glad things are on the upper curve for you :slight_smile:

Well I tries the masterbation test a couple nights back after I started testosterone and was much harder to get hard. Were as just a couple days before that I had to do a sperm test and was on no testosterone and was able to get really hard.

Arimidex dosage does seem really tricky.

" An atrophied prostate is unable to convert as much testosterone to DHT as it originally did" This would probably mean supplimenting with DHT would fix us up right? In my case DHT did nothing.

I have some estrogen cream here. I can use that if I go too low. Maybe it is a good idea to have that around if you are using arimidex.

Do you think your doses are overlapping? This seems to suggest not.

ā€œThe relationship between dose and response, measured as suppression of serum estradiol, was studied in postmenopausal women. Daily doses of anastrozole at 1 mg for 14 days produced estradiol suppression of greater than 80%. Suppression of serum estradiol was maintained for up to 6 days after cessation of daily dosing with 1 mg anastrozole.ā€

rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharmaceutical/b2.1.monographs/CPS-%20Monographs/CPS-%20(General%20Monographs-%20A/ARIMIDEX.html

The tissue definitely changed during therapy with finasteride, but Andractim reversed it.

Iā€™m certain that my testosterone level dropped at least 50% while using Propecia, based on symptoms, and my brother and fatherā€™s blood test results. The penile muscles WILL atrophy if that happens. During the first months I was using Propecia, I had regularly muscle pain down there. I could feel that the muscles got weaker every time. At the end, the muscles failed to contract by themselves, and it sometimes felt like I was going to shit myself when I stood up too fast. Another interesting observation is that before I used Propecia, my erections would stand straight out, and when I contracted the muscles, the penis would get pumped, and raise slightly upwards. Now, itā€™s pointing upwards, and when I contract my muscles, it gets pulled downwards - at least 1 cmā€¦

If you have the same problem with the glans, and truly believe that this is caused by changes in the tissue, please do a test; when you have a fairly solid erection, squeeze the penis shaft with your index finger and thumb, and contract the muscles. If it gets hard, itā€™s the musclesā€¦ Your testosterone level is in top of the normal range, and I donā€™t believe that your penile muscles have atrophied like in my case, as testosterone maintains the muscles - but I believe that youā€™re dealing with estrogen dominance, and that youā€™re DHT deficient. This could explain the problem, because DHT increases muscle strengthā€¦

Rubbing Andractim on the penis should increase the prostate size after a while. I donā€™t feel any effects from Andractim or Proviron either, unless my testosterone/estrogen ratio is close to optimal. At that point, itā€™s explosive. It causes raging libido.