After months of depression and hopelessness, time to give recovery the best possible shot. Posting here to hold myself accountable, track my progress and hopefully inspire others to follow.
Summary: 23 years old with PFS for the past 11 months. Have had 3 major crashes since ceasing fin. Current symptoms:
- Fatigue & brainfog,
- Severe testicular atrophy,
- Zero libido,
Post fin blood work:
FREE TESTOSTERONE 238 (260-750)
FSH 10.2 (1.5-9.7)
LH 4.7 (1.8-9.2)
Serum Testosterone 15.1 (12.0-31.9)
SHBG 49 (17-56)
My Recovery Protocol:
- Stop obsessive thinking. No more researching and forums. No more dramatising. Focus on happiness and positivity.
- Diet. No GLUTEN or DAIRY. Eat to optimise Testosterone and reduce inflammation. Whole eggs, oysters, Brazil nuts, grass fed beef, avocados, olive oil, lots of vegetables.
- High intensity weights 3x per week. Full body workouts, 45mins max.
- HIIT once per week (sprints)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Needed to reverse my testicular atrophy.
- Creatine, to promote higher DHT
- Vitamin D
- Meditation daily and reduce stress.
Come-on everyone let’s do this.
Will check back in 8 weeks to report progress.