Getting better over the Time

In your experience were fasting and crashing linked? Or did they both help independently?

In my experience, with every recovery a crash follow, then when I came out of the crash I get recovered but I fell a little better than before, and then anther crash follow and I get recovered again a little better than before…it is like that.

This is my view about fasting:

Every thing that we eat belive it or not have a DHT blocker, Banana, Apples, Berries, nuts, eggs, beef, pork, turkey, chicken, fish …I laugh because somebody made a Joke : You know what water block DHT…lol
B2, Omega-6, polyphenols are DHT blokers… of course everything is dosage dependent.

The think is that we constantly are putting something in our system and the body have very little time to re-adapt, every drug, supplement that you give to your body, your system will going to process and will react to what we eat…

Fasting have also others benefices like Autophagy, low inflamation, promote neurogenesis and many others benefices, give a break to your body to readjust.

I am interested in some tips, please.

1 Like

What was your fasting protocol like Moonchild?
Was your diet strict?
Thanks

#1- I will say that taking care of anxiety, I recommend Bupropion from 8-12 weeks.
#2- Fasting.
#3- Moderated exercise ( Running, boost Neurogenesis )
#4- Avoid Alcohol & Caffeine.

Healthy diet don’t know what to say about this topic because it is too complex
I would avoid food that are heavily DHT inhibitor ( There are many, I recommend research on-line before to eat any food or supplement ).
I think Tribulus can help, even though It wasn’t in my protocol I would recommend it.

#5- Be patient. ( It will not happen overnight ).

1 Like

Any idea why you were consistently crashing?

I crashed severals time and also I get better several time, No idea why.
I remember that while I was fasting I improve a lot, I remember every time that stop doing fasting for extended period of time I have a crash, but I get well again.
Over the time the crashes lasted less and also were no so bad.
Note: I am not currently doing fasting.

Well, it happen to me that I started taking all kinds of supplements and I didn’t get any better, still the same, no charges…
I stopped taking it and started fasting that I really believe that is the only thing that help me out.

1 Like

Heavy weights help me. I feel about 90% today after heavy bench workout and kickboxing

-Morning wood (usually only have nocturnals or nothing)
-Libido in morning (usually erection and arousal are forced, this time it was more passive, maybe 70% of vintage times)
-Mood pretty good

I have a journal that goes back two years and have noted on numerous occasions stronger erections and better libido after squats

2 Likes

On the point above …

There is a thread “Name three things that have helped you the most”

I tallied the responses and out of the 19 respondents, exercise received 12 mentions. This is by far the most, as I don’t think anything else received more than 3 mentions

2 Likes
1 Like

Sawproblemo

I agree with you,I would say that keep simple in my opinion is the best way to address the PFS situation.
Depending on every particular case.

1- If stressed, very anxious and depressed I definitively I would recommend Bupropion, ( for 8 -12 weeks and tape off slowly ) I do NOT do it a cold turkey.
2- Regular fasting very important
3-Exerciser
4-Avoid any type of drugs.( including sleeping pills)
5-Avoid food that are portent 5ARI

1 Like

How long do you fast for?

I did fasting for two years, most every week, combination from 16, 24 hours, sometime I did 36 hours and 42 hours just few times.
Note: 36 hours and 42 hours it is too hard and I do not believe that is necessary.

3 Likes

How did you brake the fast? Have you tried dry fast or you’ve done water fasts only?
Thanks!

tisho1012

16 and 24 hours mainly, I did both dry and water fasting.

1 Like

I don’t even understand how 16 hour “fasts” are a thing. I almost never eat after 8pm and don’t eat breakfast so it ends up being 16 hours almost every day. I don’t understand.

1 Like

16 hour fasts are very much a thing, sometimes called a 16/8 fast, some people say there are health benefits to restricting meal times to an 8 hour window. Even if you’re already doing it inadvertently, it’s not what most people do unconsciously.

Greek
You are correct, 16 hour fast it is called a 16/8 fast, it mean you can have 2 meal at day,
24 hours fast is reduced 1 meal at day.

I guess I’m just used to it. I’m not hungry during that period so I guess I’ve just been doing it for so long I don’t really notice it