Getting better over the Time

How long do you fast for?

I did fasting for two years, most every week, combination from 16, 24 hours, sometime I did 36 hours and 42 hours just few times.
Note: 36 hours and 42 hours it is too hard and I do not believe that is necessary.

3 Likes

How did you brake the fast? Have you tried dry fast or youā€™ve done water fasts only?
Thanks!

tisho1012

16 and 24 hours mainly, I did both dry and water fasting.

1 Like

I donā€™t even understand how 16 hour ā€œfastsā€ are a thing. I almost never eat after 8pm and donā€™t eat breakfast so it ends up being 16 hours almost every day. I donā€™t understand.

1 Like

16 hour fasts are very much a thing, sometimes called a 16/8 fast, some people say there are health benefits to restricting meal times to an 8 hour window. Even if youā€™re already doing it inadvertently, itā€™s not what most people do unconsciously.

Greek
You are correct, 16 hour fast it is called a 16/8 fast, it mean you can have 2 meal at day,
24 hours fast is reduced 1 meal at day.

I guess Iā€™m just used to it. Iā€™m not hungry during that period so I guess Iā€™ve just been doing it for so long I donā€™t really notice it

Howā€™s your wieght. Iā€™ve lost quite a bit due to only being able to eat certain foods and fasting for 16 hrs.

Iā€™ve always been thin, 150lbs or so, 6ā€™ tall, havenā€™t had any changes. Iā€™ve always been able to eat whatever I want and donā€™t gain weight. Not sure if itā€™s related to only usually eating 2 meals a day or just genetics or who knows what else

1- Guys you should give a try to Bupropion, fomr 8 to 12 weeks, tap it off lowering the dosage and slowly like for a week
Believe or not it was my kick-start ( was no different at the moment for the sexual side recovery, neither right after, but over the long rung it was the only drug that I believe put me in the right track ).
2-Combine it with exercise ( Running boost Neurogenesis, do it regularly 10 to 15 minutes run ).

3- If you are going to use any supplement use only Tribulus.

4- Incorporate cow milk to the diet, cheese, Yogurt ā€¦( Dairy ).

5- Avoid food with potential 5ARi.

1 Like

Why dairy?

Dairy product have important nutrients, I just incorporated it to my diet.
but be cautious not too much, it contain B2 vitamin.
but also, 5alpha-pregnanedione (5Ī±-P) present in milk is a direct precursor of dihydrotestosterone

Does fat content matter in this case?

No idea, but fat it is important for testosterone production, I grow up drinking milk and even as an adult also I used to drink milk, I believe that milk diet is in imprint in my DNA, so I am going to give it a try, at less a glass every day to see how it goes.
Light destroy vitamin B2 rapidly , it mean that if the milk is stored in a transparent glass container will reduce B2 significantly.

My sleep time is improving, today I sleep about 6 hour straight , I pee and fall sleep intermediately waking up 2 hours and 45 minutes later.
Mostly every day I am falling sleep pretty easily, sleep straight for 3,4 sometime a little more waking up pee and fall sleep easily again, sleeping an average of 6, 7 hours maximum.
Note: before Finasteride I always wake up in the middle of the night to pee and fall sleep easily, after Finasteride I always sleep for 3 hours and after waking up I was almost impossible to fall sleep again.

Thatā€™s me every day, too, after my ā€˜crashā€™ from taking cacao nibs over a month ago. Before that, my sleep was getting close to baseline like pre-fin. Now I sleep for around 3 hours, but wake up and canā€™t go back to sleep for hours. Just like today. A few nights Iā€™m about to sleep for almost 6 hours straight or at least would be able to fall back asleep right away. Luckily I donā€™t have to work at the moment or it would be absolute death for me.

Continue improving, getting better on the sexual side libido increasing, sleep time no too much improved 6 hours only sometime 5:30 hrs, sometimes 7 hours but it is rare, never 8 hours.

Posting my last update
I donā€™t know my current hormonal profile
But a month collection date 06/12/2019
Free T 4.6 pg/mL range ( 6.8 - 21.5 pg/mL).----L
The total 362 ng/dL range ( 264-916 ) ā€”Normal L.
Despite of this previous T reading,
I been really really good for the last two weeks, I am having sex with my wife most every day very extremely enjoyable, really high libido, strong erections, penis sensation,
really good like pre-finasteride, more ejaculation, I noticed that my testicles are getting bigger and solid, before my testicles were feeling soft and smallers, and are growing hair outside calf of my legs where was no hair at all. Also I am losing more scalp hair.
Feeling more relaxed and better mood than ever. Feeling totally normal again.
I took a different approach to get in to this recovery, but I will not posting what I did until I feel confident of permanent totally recovered.

13 Likes

Good news! Iā€™m happy for you! :heart: