Game Over PFS - I'm Recovering

I made a topic in solvepfs where i collected all know PFS stool samples, and posted them in a single file with anonymous names. 14 names, and that’s not even including the newest ones (some from here in PH - i can’t believe that guys still post protocol stuff in here), so i guess there’s roughly 18 PFS guys then. ALL of them had gut dysbiosis… every one of them. was pretty shocking for me to see, but you can see the results for yourself in solvepfs. in general, i recommend guys who want to improve their symptoms to join in solvepfs and start making their own blogs and report what stuff worked for them.

my own personal experiences confirm that gut aspect is a very strong lead to improving pfs symptoms. I’ve also been in contact with a person who does a different but powerful gut protocol, it’s different to BFG’s but “all roads lead to rome” and “there’s more than one way to skin the cat”. i’ll be doing that protocol in this year.
i don’t post often here in propeciahelp so if you have questions then ask in solvepfs.

Hello

This is great news that you healed the dysbiosis but it obviously was not your only limiting factor towards healing.

Now that you have perfect gut flora you can really focus on micronutrients. Your body is going to be funcitoning SO much better even if you feel the same.

I highly recommend this diet and supplement protocol. No quackery just solid science based diet and supplement advice for the minimum (not taking copious amounts of bunk pills)

perfecthealthdiet.com/the-diet/
perfecthealthdiet.com/recommended-supplements/

Once your diet and supplements are dialled in you can start looking into circadian rhtyms and meditaiton.

If you have amalgms you need to get those out.

good luck

here are my stool results

imgur.com/a/r71i2

1 Like

This is so much interesting!!!

As past year I was talking with my doctor about how desmotivated I was feeling. I would focus on motivation all the time. Did an analisys dopamine was below range.

I buyed L-Tyrosine, and L-phenilananine! Because I could get to focus or have the motivation for things I had a lot in the past. My depletion of dopamine can be easily explained by this.

VERY GOOD JOB

Im going to comment with my doctor again.

Greetings

Luis

Very interesting thread. Has anyone had any success with this protocol? Any update on the OP?

I had long since updated my post over at solvepfs and just remembered I made one here that deserves an update.

Long story short is I am not cured from PFS but my best conclusion is that I definitely had some gut issues on top of PFS or possibly which were caused as a side effect of PFS. I felt so much better (and continue to feel better) because I got this under control.

PFS causes a group of secondary side effects that when you begin to tend to will make you think you’re getting cured, when you are actually just removing one of the side effects, it’s very specious.

Some of you may want to look into gut protocols, fasting, antibiotics etc as you may have developed poor gut health due to liver problems caused by PFS. At this point I have no reason to believe PFS = gut issues, but rather PFS causes gut issues.

what are your remaining symptoms?

can you do a normal life? i.e. running aerobic/non-aerobic, weight training, sex, holding a job…

My personality and energy are still low, my libido is still low, my concentration is not what it should be. It’s very difficult for me to gauge these things because I just can’t remember how I used to feel anymore

I do tolerate exercise much better. I can hold a job and have normal sex but the orgasms are not intense like they should be and the drive is definitely not there.

I would say overall the main thing fixing my gut has helped with is blood sugar control (no more night sweats), energy (much better), brain fog (some improvements), motivation (some improvements). I know they will come back negatively if I start to eat crap again.

Thanks for the info.

I felt sinilar results from a diet. Unfortunately no change in my insomnia for positive

Ive done 5 fecal transplants with 0 results.

I am doing another 5 before i quit. This time using 1000ml water and 4tbsp resistant starch per infusion. Retain for 20 hours.

Resistant starch feeds the shit out of bacteria species that create butyrate and T-reg cells.

I am taking slippery elm powder 3 times a day. Supposed to be good for a leaky gut and healing inflammation there.

Taking a high dose probiotic with these strains:

15 Billion Live Microorganisms
ACTIVE
INGREDIENT
Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL 60
Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-21
Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL-20
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis 2. CUL-34 2
Lactobacillus salivarius CUL 61
Lactobacillus paracasei CUL 08
Lactobacillus plantarum CUL 66
Lactobacillus casei CUL 06
Lactobacillus fermentum CUL 67
Lactobaciilus gasseri CUL 09
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactis CUL62
Bifidobacterium breve CUL 74
Streptococcus thermophilus CUL 68
Howaru® Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM™
Howaru® Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
Howaru® Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001

chrisjamesmindbody.com/prod … probiotic/

Anyone of you could please tell me why grains aren’t good while having PFS? What do the do to us?

Happy to hear about your recovery. Interesting theory, too…

Whatever happened with this thread, do we have a consensus that the gut microbiome is indeed what needs to be focused on to kick-start a recovery?

Has anyone tried this protocol and not recovered?

1 Like

BrongFogBoy: should I try getting some Mutaflor (the good E.coli) or not bother with that ?
In the end, it looks like you’re better, although it could just be the diet itself.

I’m on a ketogenic diet and all neurological symptoms have disappeared, as per Please share results with a ketogenic or high fat intake diet

As for all sexual symptoms, fix them using L-Citrulline and L-Arginine as alteredlife did on My regimen, and it’s working

That’s the next thing I’m going to do and then I should be symptom free.
Insomnia is the last thing I need to find a solution for.

Unfortunately in the US mutaflor isn’t easy to get hold of so I was never able to give it a good run. I took it for around 3 weeks but it’s hard to say if it did anything. I was feeling good at the time I tried it but I was already feeling good when I began to take it so that doesn’t mean much. I would think you need to be on it for a good 2-3 months to give it a fair chance. Please keep me updated if you are able to properly test this, those of you outside of the US will have access to Mutaflor.

2 Likes

@BrongFogBoy is this the right Mutaflor?

Looks like they ship to US

Yes, that’s exactly what I used, to iterate I wasn’t able to test mutalor long enough to realize any obvious benefits.

It’s readily available in Canada, especially in Ontario and Quebec, unfortunatly I’m a Canadian expat living in Thailand.
To top it all, the bacteria is sensitive to heat and would be dead if I asked someone to send it over.
Other probiotics makes my insomnia worst. I’m sure you know why, I don’t. I just won’t touch it. Although if I visit my family in Canada, I’ll make sure to bring back some mutaflor on ice in a cooler.

Do you have any literature on regimen? IE what is your basis for concluding the lack of effects were due to insufficient duration? Thanks