Game Over PFS - I'm Recovering

It’s a good question, it’s only an opinion based on this : some supplements need just one dose to have an effect, others need to build up in the system, the longest duration I have seen in a drug or supplement to have an effect is around two months so I like to give things I am unsure around this long so I can be confident I gave it a chance.

Basically I would assume it probably wouldn’t work in one dose, that it might work in 3 weeks and would definitely have worked in 2 months.

1 Like

generally spoken, Micrbiome diet seems to be the key here. I am just wondering which carbs (apart from Veggies) are allowed on the diet described above. I have severe constipation ever since I tried Saw Palmetto… I tried any diet til this day including Paleo, no carb,low carb, 5 day waterfast, intermittent fasting, etc. but nothing has brought a resolution. The only symptons I have are zero libido with poor penile sensation and skin wrinkles aka light penis. I am 99% sure this will subside once I got back to normal digestion/metabolism.

1 Like

I could also be lack of serotonin in the guts. 95% of the serotonin in your body is in your guts. If you have too much of it in the guts, you get diarrhea. Too little, you get constipation.

Plus, low serotonin in the guts would also mean low serotonin in the brain which would imbalance the other neurotransmitters like Dopamine, GABA and Tyrosine. This would lead to lack of signal from brain to the groin and lower testosterone.

I wouldn’t be surprised you also have depression, lack of self confidence and apprehension to confront strong individuals (low serotonin symptoms). If Dopamine, GABA and Tyrosine are also affected, you’d get anxiety, problem sleeping, cramps or spasm, brain fog, lack of concentration, lack of motivation, dissatisfaction and be in a general bad mood.

Those are not so difficult to solve, you just need to give your body what it’s missing.

2 Likes

What would you recommend to fix that?

For Serotonin,: Tryptophan 1000 mg morning and 3pm. To make sure you get it, you can also take 5-HTP 100 mg instead. If you take any kind of SSRI or St-John’s Worth or anti-depressive, don’t try.

It has to be taken with 1000 mg of Tyrosine, at the same time.

For Dopamine, it’s L-Dopa (Mucuna Pruriens 95% extract) 375 mg, same time.

They have to be taken on empty stomach, all 3 at the same time. Start with lower doses, increase slowly, if it makes you feel bad, stop.

For GABA, if you don’t take any Anxyolitic medicine, you can try GABA supplements, or Taurine. Phenibut can be taken occasionally. Ashwagandha, Bacopa and Schisandra can be tried. Start with lower doses, increase slowly, if it makes you feel bad, stop. If you take Anxiolytic drugs, don’t try.

I had side effects from LDN and had to stop. It made me incredibly irritable. Insomnia , it.felt like I was on an SSRI. I would not take this so non chelantly. Be cautious when taking meds that alter hormonal activity.

1 Like

Hey ozeph do you think dopamine and serotonin supplements can increase the orgasm intensity, erections and semen volume? Or are they only work for neruological symptoms? Thx.

Dopamine can increase sex drive. GABA can increase orgasm intensity and for the rest I think herbs like Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Pine Pollen can improve sexual symptoms…

Erections can be increased by L-Arginine, L-Citrulline and L-Ornithine.

All of these may not work on you or may make you feel worst. Every case is different. Be cautious.

2 Likes

I also took Fin on and off for about 8 years. I had one recovery once where I felt 100% again and this was after I ate kefir like crazy. I was up pissing like 10 times a day. I thought I was getting diabetes but no. I really felt great again. Morning wood was back and I felt happy. Unfortunately only one brand of Kefir worked for me. It was Arla. I bought it in sweden and i don’t live there at the moment. I’ve tried other brands and even made my own but never gotten the same success again. It says Arla contains LA-5® Lactobacillus Acidophilus, BB-12® Bifidobacterium og Lactobacillus Casei F-19®.

So I’m sold on the gut flora thing. I have hope now after feeling recovered once already. I wish it was easy to just transplant back what you needed. I’ll try the raw diet and see what happens.

1 Like

this is a bit suspicious.

That I would work for Arla? I think its as big of a company as Denone. Im going to sweden next week for vacation. I will eat that Kefir like crazy again and see if I get same effect. If I do Id want that shit transplanted into my gut :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im in Sweden eating the same Kefir that made me feel recovered last time but not feeling the same effects this time around unfortunately. Im going to try a fecal transplant clinic next. Ive already done fasting, ketogenic diets, home made kefir, probiotics, medidation, HIIT, heavy lifting, tanning my balls (yes i read this would boost testosterone 150%). I tried all kinds of supplements, mr happys stack, nofap, choline inositol, you name it!

I forgot to mention I also took roaccutane before i took finasteride.

Ill keep trying to heal my gut and let you know if i feel any success again.

Interesting article https://carrotquinn.com/2017/07/09/how-diy-fecal-transplant-has-so-far-cured-my-ibs-and-chronic-fatigue-with-monthly-updates/

1 Like

Just got my mediherb tribulus. Starting my next cycle today. Will let you know if I feel any diff from the other brand I took.

well man you tried several things that are if combined well VERY helpful. i know this because i do most of them too and they help. i think avoiding dairy and sugar is crucial to lower SHBG and therfore free up testosterone! grains well…you do need carbs though so i dont feel like they are that bad. at least oats.
keep us updated on the tribulus! im on a cycle too right now and it feels very androgenic, but also diarretic

Evidence to back up this statement?

well to be honest suger it depends.it can even increase free t by pushing insuline>lower cortisol>more t. but there is also controversy.

dairy is straightforward. dairy=external estrogens > body increases SHBG to keep those in check

I’m very very sceptical.

the only true knowldge i have on this is my own experience. when i tried paleo, my free T doubled while total T remained. at that time i was chickening about eating whole eggs and it was rather lowfat paleo. so maybe benefits can b even higher. i tend to have manboobs even before fin and they are way better when im off the dairy ( + when i smoke cigaretts but thats not a good option)
what makes you sceptical?

Hi,

I just read through ops post and skipped the comments.

I agree with the op. Last year in September some miracolous recovery happened. I went to the doc and he put me on probiotics for 3 weeks and gave me something for bowel movement. My years old friend brain fog and depression disappeared. At the same time I was giving me b12 shots and metafolin once a week.

I had great energy, motivation and goals. I started to feel alife and aggressive. I became pretty bad acne on my back. Wich was a prove that something is happening. Because my back was like a Baby skin since I took accutane 23 years ago.

In february/march I had insane libido. I masturbated just 30 minutes before seeing a hooker. Because I was so horny that I was ejaculating too fast if I did not masturbate.

In April I started to take allicin. I crashed. Because I messed up my gut with that. Took me 3 months to recover again. I did the elemental diet for 13 days and was back. Was feeling better then ever before. İntroduced food again. Things were going smooth. Until I decided to take fluconazole 6 weeks ago. Wich crashed me again. Every time I mess with my gut, I crash.

@Op what do you think about taking xifaxan to kill the complete gut biome and restart from zero? My last gut biome test 2 years ago showed very high levels of clostridium and e.coli and almost none healthy bacteria.

My next Step will be to do the elemental diet again, take LDN (taking it already for 12 days now) and some other herbs to kill the bad bacteria. I felt pretty good on oregano oil.

1 Like