Full recovery and beyond

It’s been a hell of a long time since I stopped taking the god-forsaken pills but I feel very confident in saying that I am fully recovered. As to how I did so you can look through the posts that I’ve made. The key to my success I think was just time and the use of dermacrine sustain. I’ve come to a point where I can go on for about 3 hours before busting a load, 3 hours of intensified sexual pleasure might I add and when it comes to the point of orgasm I seriously almost faint. After this happens I quickly recover and I can keep doing it. And lord have mercy if I happen to find an Aspire Lite capsule hanging around.

Some advice I can give is to just eat well, have a stable schedule, sleep and rest well, and stay away from drugs, caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. Also don’t forget to eat well, if you can eat 6 smaller meals throughout the day it is better for you and your glycemic index (or something like that). So your blood sugar will stay stabler and you will just feel better overall. Also take some quality supplements and a good multi-vitamin. More specifically things such as Omega 3, Maca, Tribulus Terestris, Chrysin/DIM, Muira Puma, Longjack, Avena Sativa, Horny Goat Weed (quality Icariin extract), and of course resveratrol (stuff in dermacrine sustain). I believe that supplements are by no means cures, they are just aids to your body to restore itself. Don’t forget to get a good serving of anti-oxidants.

Next up I’m really gonna get into a good work out regimen since I have more free time this semester. I’m looking to add 15-20 pounds of nothing but muscle and power onto my 6’0 150 pound body. I’m also thinking of taking Powerfull which is a supplement thats supposed to raise growth hormone levels, and I read on this site that that could possibly make the penis grow bigger (haha). I am slightly paranoid that I may have lost some size.

Well anyways I’m looking to get some new blood tests done and see how everything is faring out, if my T level is not at least 750 then it seems I’ll have to discipline myself into an even stricter testosterone raising regimen.

Happy holidays everyone, I’ve already received my gift.

• Big Softie
1 Like

111 posts were merged into an existing topic: My hidden problem