Final protocol 100% pfs reversal with dht therapy - lastpost

Great! Let’s all keep in touch, I’m eager to see how things turn up.

Hmm, maybe with Aromasin we could be able to go Tribulus with the good amount of protodioscin, because maybe the ones who tried it and failed had the greatest part of the boosted testo converted into estrogen, just a thought…

I would personnaly prefer taking something able to naturally boost test levels than inject extra test, but if this is the best way…

perfectgent, could you describe your muscle twitching?
where it happens, how often, how intense, at which time of the day?

I have this too, it happens on my upper legs, forearms and my back. Strong twitches. Usually increases aftwr ejaculation.

I was speaking philosophically, there is no “Crash” as people here for years have been discussing, it is in fact estrogen dominance, you have been calling it a “crash,” (as have I), but it is reversible estrogen. It is no different than having a surge of testosterone and DHT and acne or oily skin. In this case it is a fully reversible surge of estrogen which causes emotional problems and many other symptoms such as trouble taking deep breaths, muscle twitches, water retention, panic, anxiety, depression, despair, suicidal thoughts.
It is reversible, it just depends on how much AI you need to reverse it, I am a maverick of crashes lol, been through 30 just to study them. The key is not to fear them not to allow estrogen to overtake your logic, understand what it is like you understand that thunder comes before a storm and tells you to take shelter. When the signs of a crash come, treat it with AI’s. Eventually your system will start to recover as more 5AR is induced and estrogen controlled.
there are 3 enzymes for the 5AR enzymes, research 5AR type iii, it is responsible for neurological and ocular function, inducing it will resume these functions, yes.

So long as you understand what is going on, there is nothing wrong with experimenting, I actually have some good news to report, I skilled my propionate injection today and my libido increased even more, erections even more, mood, everything etc… all of you would be ecstatic to be where I was yesterday, but today my muscles are bigger than a normal guy. So that tells me that every other day injections may be better, easier too, I may even see about every 3 days, I will let you guys know.
I also notice I need less AI today, it could be my system is recovering more or every other day or 3rd day is all we need, I am a need for speed guy. I hit things hard, the more the better, that is how I got into this mess lol. I am far from a minimalist, but def have had massive improvements today.
I also want to note that give Aromasin a few weeks, it takes time for your body to get used to it and 1 week for it to be at stable blood plasma levels. I do believe test propionate is necessary, but I also believe inducing your own test or test gel might work, but if it doesn’t don’t blame the protocol! Just make sure you keep your estrogen under control no matter what you do. I never want to hear the words “I crashed,” again, no you didn’t, you had a surge of estrogen that you didn’t reverse when you could have if you just took Aromasin or some arimidex every hour till it was gone.
It does get better, we are changing back our homeostasis to what it was before, that is the concept here.

It is a theory, but keep in mind about lowering estrogen too much, doing so is not painful like high estrogen, so it’s not a bad thing. Find the balance, that is what makes it difficult when using Aromasin without testosterone I surmise. If you are afraid of injections, try the testosterone gel, I can’t say it will work, but this isn’t voodoo, it is science, this isn’t magic. It isn’t as though this protocol is a magical spell, the concept must be understood, you could achieve the same results with the right doses of arimidex and testosterone gel, but it would be difficult.
The muscle twitches is definitely estrogen, as soon as my estrogen gets too high that is the first thing to happen, arimidex reverses it in an hour. Aromasin isn’t something you can take a lot of, you really can only take it 1 time a day, 2 times is pushing it, it has diminishing returns after the first use, it can rev you up too much, that is why it is good to use arimidex too. Everyone is different though, after a week of aromasin use you may not need arimidex once your blood levels are optimal.
We are pioneers guys, united we can make more progress, that is why all of you going on this will help us all, some of you may find some alternatives to people who do not want to use injections. Without using testosterone I might advise you to start at a lower dose of aromasin if that is your experiment, I don’t know, see what half does. Estrogen is so hard to control with PFS with test injections, without the injections I don’t know, maybe much easier.

That is EXACTLY what happened, anytime you hear someone say “I crashed,” it was estrogen, I tried trebles, before I knew that these crashes were estrogen, I stopped for the same reason. However, for the record, I tried tribb again the other day, got some muscle twitches (estrogen coming on), I reversed it with arimidex, got happy, horny and my muscles got bigger. I know this sounds weird to you guys about muscles, but if you are all muscle and you take test your muscles get bigger, when you have high estrogen they get soft and melt. It is a curse for a guy like me who works out, so my symptoms often mention my muscles, it can fuck with your head when one day your one size the next another, people notice. Thankfully I figured it out, so yea, so long as you are prepared to use the protocol to reverse the estrogen you can essentially try any formulation, As I said, it is not magic. This is science, it is a concept, I have decoded a very essential part of this condition, that the crashes are estrogen, it is not a theory, it is a FACT, I have studied it and replicated it and reversed it over 15 times. Dr Jacobs is in agreement with me, and I studied the forum and all reports of crashes mirrored mine. I have just as bad PFS as anyone else here, I just have been fighting it, and now I have it by the balls. I kick its ass every day, fuck PFS! Fuck estrogen! Rawr, oh see, that’s the testosterone :wink:
Can you believe what my mother said to me when she found out about this being estrogen? She asked if I would like to go shopping with her, she thought that would be funny, not funny! You know PFS would be a great deal for a transsexual, can you imagine a transsexual gets this condition? Save them a lot of money, that will probably be Merck’s new direction, give all transsexuals PFS and profit off of it lol.

Depressedguy, that is because sexual activity increases testosterone which your body then converts to estrogen and you get these horrible estrogen surges. Your life would improve dramatically if you would at least try starting Aromasin or at least some arimidex regularly. It just doesn’t work like other drugs, you have to use it more as needed and find what works for you. You feel better, then stop, start again when you feel estrogen again etc…

Muscle twitching in my case usually occurs after the other estrogen symptoms come, it is a sign of very high estrogen in my case. It follows water retention, panic, anxiety, sadness, depression, misery, trouble taking deep breaths, then the muscle twitching. It can be reversed with 1mg of arimidex every 1 to 2 hours till it is gone, it should not take more than 1 to 2 doses if you aren’t on testosterone. If you are on Aromasin they may never come.

This protocol is the first one that works for PFS, it is a prototype, I expect it to evolve over time, to improve as others figure out better ideas. For example, some may try adding Nolvadex( Tamoxifen) into the mix as an anti estrogen as it also stimulates natural testosterone. Some may try test boosters, the most important thing here is that you all understand what is wrong with you and that it is not some stupid Adrenal problem or parasite problem. We took a 5AR inhibitor and now our 5AR is still inhibited, it is logical, so our bodies are not producing enough enzymes to reduce test to dht and so that test is being converted to estrogen which is then signaling our body that we have too much test and shutting down our male hormones. To make matters worse, DHT is the hormone that kills off estrogen, so it is as you British guys say “a bloody mess,” but a fixable one.

I’m hoping people will start getting cured through this and hope to see you on NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams talking about this possible miracle in the near feature. I pray this works and hope you are the real deal man. I’m still learning as I’m new still otherwise I would try already. You and CDNuts… 2 different paths hopefully same outcome…RECOVERY… never give up on this forum JDQ… thanks again for your dedication no words can express

Give me freedom or give me death, I won't stop until one recovery after another starts popping up. CDnuts btw fits into my theory. The dht prohormone he used was counter productive and set him back, however the constant pct protocols he was using were stimulating 5ar enzymes and thus dht. That was why he recovered, the final push after 4 years of healing on his own. It's perfectly consistent, -JN- also used lots of testosterone and stimulation of his 5ar before estrogen drove him and Chi insane. However, he recovered, the theme is consistent, stimulation of dht.
Suffering with the effects of estrogen must have been hard for CDnuts not knowing how to counter them. If someone were to constantly cycle pct therapies I'm sure it would work too (minus the dht) and use aromasin or high doses of arimidex. The key to defeating this is conquering estrogen and not fearing it. Thank you, I'll be happy to go on nightly news if people get better (which they will).

Though I have been many places in life and usually am there always for a reason, perhaps this is why I got this and am here. I have been through a tragedy before this and after you heal from it you will have a better outlook on life and appreciate things more you didn’t before. Find within yourselves the will to fight this, do not sit by with estrogen being pumped into your body hour by hour ravaging your mind, your body and your soul, fight it now, fight it tomorrow, fight it till its gone.
After we have all recovered then we will regroup and start suing those responsible for our suffering, starting with the doctors who refused to treat us, and those who said we were crazy. Finally we will go after Merck and make them pay for their crimes, an army that is healthy is better than an army that is sick. I don’t know about you guys, even if full recovery occurs I lost 6 months of my life so far, relationships, time, joy, people will answer for this. Now before I have made sure we have all started to reverse this curse. How can I in any good conscience know of a way out of this and not try with all my heart to pass it on?
Stand strong friends, victory is at hand and an end to this suffering is coming.

Many of you remember praying to heal, he was lucky and found an innovative doctor, I’m going to post his protocol here that reversed his pfs. Can anyone here based on my theories tell us why it reversed his condition? It was because his doctor was using progesterone and chrysin as an anti estrogen. So his doctor had the idea right, he recovered shortly after and kept asking everyone if he had pfs and new eventually banned him.
Ignore everything else in his protocol but the low dose test/hcg and progesterone/chrysin

So other methods and approaches can be used so long as you understand the concept, I want this protocol to evolve, we need each other’s help and experiences.

Praying to heal’s protocol here, same concept as my protocol, perhaps not as effective though.
HRT PROTOCOL
Testosterone Cypionate 0.4 ml (80 mg) IM once a week
Compounded Topical Progesterone mixed with Chyrsin at Bedtime every night…this will also be an AI…Progesterone is 25mg and Chrysin is 40 mg combined together in one topical…
Hcg 200 IU SQ/IM once a day
Iodarol 50 mg a day for T4 and T3 Stimulation
Vega One Nutrional Shake (2 a day)
Ferrochel Iron Chelate 30 mg daily
Vitamin D Supreme 5000 iu daily
Ultra B12 - Folate once a day
Omega 3+D squeeze…(2 a day

Wouldn’t topical testosterone be viable alternatives? They are also fast acting and are dosed 1-2x a day.

I have some good news to report, I am working with a well known user here who is improving operating off of my theories (which are actually facts at this point). He is improving, first stage treatment, it’s just another pfs sufferer yet again who is responding exactly as I predicted.

My other good news is I am responding much better to test propionate every other day and possibly every 3rd day. Every day is not necessary and counter productive, so you guys won't have to be injecting daily. This protocol may be easier than I thought, I am needing less AI's, feeling better in every category improvements. 
While I have the condition reversed, I was on testosterone before I had pfs, so I have a standard I go by which is much higher than the standards you guys would be happy with. So I note when I respond better to testosterone like today. So already this protocol is evolving, just to keep you guys up to date, I'm doing 30mg of propionate every 2 to 3 days. I may even lower that dose, and aromasin 25mg a day, I'm no longer taking it twice a day. I find it to be counter productive taking it twice a day and I don't need it when injecting every 2 to 3 days.
 Solving pfs is becoming easier and easier, soon everyone here will be in reverse and on their way to recovery.

Hey Dude,

That’s way too much Aromasin for a normal guy. The body needs estrogen for a host of functions, namely joint, ocular and libido health. Too much estrogen is bad. Too little estrogen is also quite bad.

I ran 12.5 - 25 mg every day, for ~3 weeks. Had some bad joint and ligament pain/strains + dead dick. Crushed estrogen too low. I was impatient and didn’t want to wait around for an effect = stupid.

Aromasin needs to be trialed gently. Slowly work up to a level where boners and night wood return. Start at 6.25 mg every third day for about 2 weeks. Then try 6.25 mg every couple days, for 2 weeks. Then 6.25 mg every day etc.

Every persons body is different - some may need more of an AI. Some may need less. When exogenous steroids are added into the mix, each person will need more of an AI.

If you already have joint pain, you may want to get your estrogen levels checked before you start the AI.

With pfs your body is unable to convert test to dht consistently and most gets aromatized, on testosterone propionate you will find it impossible to lower your testosterone too much. If you could then you wouldn't have pfs, that's why it has been so hard to treat, I have not experimented with aromasin without testosterone. I don't really recommend you do it to be honest, while in theory it may help, and probably will in doses as you say, I don't believe without the testosterone propionate that recovery will occur, it may but with such compromised hormones I doubt it.
 Tests are worthless, someone here with pfs who I am helping took arimidex got a test his estrogen showed up low and then he started suffering severe estrogen dominance. I had to convince him to take arimidex which reversed it completely. The problem with pfs is your hormones are compromised, your 5ar is damaged and not reducing test to dht and not enough dht to kill off estrogen. So injecting test is almost like injecting estrogen. You need ridiculous doses of AI's unless you use testosterone propionate. It took me 25mg of aromasin twice a day plus 1mg of arimidex every hour to reverse a pfs crash from test enanthate.
  This problem may be neurosteroidal, everyone with pfs has high estrogen unless they have had pfs so long that their estrogen has completely shut down their testosterone which then means no estrogen. I really have to be firm here on my protocol before a few people screw up a recovery for everyone by using AI's alone. I don't know what your testosterone is. It changes constantly with this condition due to estrogen levels constantly fluctuating. That's why tests are pointless, you have to go by the sensation of estrogen and the sensation of dht.
   You must follow the protocol with aromasin and if not test propionate at least testosterone gel, but if it doesn't work, don't complain. Only propionate has been able to work, even with propionate it's very hard to control estrogen. The key is sticking to this protocol, reversing pfs and allowing your system to recover. Aromasin alone is probably a waste of time, but in low doses it will alleviate your misery.

I agree that following your protocol is superior to going Aromasin alone. And I encourage others to do so. It’s important to replicate what you have done, and not stray too much off a method that has worked.

I disagree that an AI-only approach is a waste of time. There’s no science behind that. We’re doing the same thing here. The added Testosterone propionate accelerates the whole process. Speaking for myself, if after ~8 weeks of Aromasin-only therapy results are not what I want, then I’ll likely add the Testosterone Propionate. As for PerfectGent, it’s important for guys here not to crush estrogen too low, for obvious reasons.

My muscles start twitching around my calves, behind my knees and the upper leg (quads). It usually happens at night while I’m laying in bed. Brain fog doesn’t seem to be around as often, but my body temperature seems to be around 96.5-97.5…before Fin it was at 98.6. The one thing I noticed that stopped after I stopped taking the Fin was that my penis stopped leaking. I remember almost always after urinating it would feel like I was done, but the minute I would put my penis away I would still drip out at least of tablespoon of urine…that tablespoon would be enough to wet my underwear and sometimes the front of my pants. As soon as I stopped taking Fin all that stopped. I know time does heal things, but when JQD started talking about getting back that ‘spark’ (the sexual electricity) thats when I became hooked on his post.

Do you think it could have worked that way if you had begun right at the start of the treatment with just one injection every other or 3rd day, or do you think it works now because you already had an injection every day for a few weeks before? Is one every other or 3rd day just enough for a start?