Final protocol 100% pfs reversal with dht therapy - lastpost

Sounds promising. Great work and respect to perfectgent for that offer too.

So what’s next? Is Dr Jacobs going to get back to you?

As for recovery, anyone who has been reading my posts will know that I changed my tune at 5 months and didn’t believe there would be a recovery that only replacing hormones would work as a therapy. I now believe that there will be a recovery based on this protocol. We know that people here have recovered over time, symptoms have improved in people here over time. I know that by controlling my eatrogen crashes (before I knew what they were) and staying on hormones stimulating my 5ar enzymes, I had significant improvements. I know by taking DHT those improvements reversed to when I first crashed. So that tells me that stimulating the 5ar and dht and killing estrohen will create an environment for us to recover. Hcg will prevent testicular shut down, so if you ever want to quit you can one day. Dr Jacobs confirmed my observation that estrogen shuts down dht and testosterone, he told me when your eatrogen is too high your body signals to stop creating test and dht ect. So that explains why people aren’t recovering, and recovery could take months to years. The good news is that the methodology of this protocol reverses the PFS condition so that while you recover you can have a normal life.

No, he agreed with my theories and protocol and we are going to just see how things evolve over time and he wants to test my levels. I told him flat out that just because I know all this stuff, don’t be afraid to try anything on me, I’m open to all options and therapies. He agreed this approach is the best and he is now studying testosterone propionate. I also sent him a study on aromasin having only an9 hour half life in men which means that second dosing may be possible. So currently I’m experimenting with that and getting back to him. Aromasin is a steroid so taking extra revs me up, I’m hoping I’ll get used to that.
To be honest, having dr Jacobs makes me feel a lot better, there are times when I can feel the world is closing in on me because I had no doctor and was just taking hormones and drugs with no doctor. I think we all feel that having a doctor who believes in our condition and prescribes the medications makes us feel a lot better and safer. Plus he can always suggest better therapies or new treatments when he finds them out. I believe right now I have come up with the best pfs treatment that exists. Dr Jacobs did not have anything better, dr Goldstein is using dht which I know is suppressive and although works is like taking more finasteride with respect to recovery.
We have to kill the estrogen and stimulate the 5ar and dht and allow our body to recognize that something is missing and start fixing it, it will happen, I know first hand. I already am improving on this protocol (aside from being 100% reversed) I’m responding stronger to test as time goes by.

Great continued work!! Don’t forget to add poor thyroid function due to estrogren, which many of us have (lost hair on legs, eyebrows, cold hands etc) btw people need to understand that estrogen dominance doesn’t just come from high estrogen, you can have it with low levels of estrogen, better known as “unopposed” estrogen.

I have theories about all these problems you guys have, I believe they are secondary, remember that I refused to allow my body to suffer the effects of these hormonal imbalances. Just so you guys know I'm not crazy, dr Jacobs was astonished with my test results, he couldn't figure out how I got my test so high, my dht so good and my eatrogen so low and perfect. I explained to him that I am extremely familiar with each hormone and their sensations and effects and how to counter them or correct the imbalances. I have not allowed my body to suffer the wrath of these imbalances. I have suffered through over 30 crashes remodulatoing my hormones and drugs to keep my body in balance as best I could. I felt that maintaining things as normal as possible till I could find a cure or a treatment was essential. No normal human can do what I did I don't think, when I say my brain works different I'm not bragging, I'm very eccentric and unique, I just don't follow the same rules as the rest of society, always been this way.
By maintaining my hormone levels I prevented the secondary problems you all are having. Who knows what havoc comes upon our systems when estrogen is so out of control and suppressing dht and testosterone. I know we can recover if the hormones are corrected, I experienced it, and I experienced set back by using dht. Now im reset to when I first crashed, but the protocol is working, testosterone is just not as intense as it was before I started dht, but it's normal, muscles, sex drive, sexual function, mood etc.. I know that by maintaining this protocol my body will start to detect low dht and compensate by raising my 5ar till the levels are corrected.
I know all this for a fact as I experienced it, in our case taking dht is like taking finasteride again (almost). While it works as a potent anti estrogen, it resets the recovery process to 0. Those here who have not recovered at all is because your estrogen is too high, but it may not show up on tests because it may be neurosteroidal or perhaps it's the ratio that changed. I believe clearly this is the effect of a damaged 5ar system, it will correct itself if you get the estrogen under control and stimulate the 5ar and dht.
That's what CDnuts did, he just kept stimulating his 5ar with pct protocols and pct protocols usually have anti estrogens in them as they are designed for body builders. They are not safe though and unpredictable, just because they are supplements does not make them safer than hormones. They are extremely dangerous, some of them could have 5ar inhibitors in them (that's not uncommon for body builder supplements). Saw palmetto is common, so I refuse to use anymore supplements, drugs are studied and we know what to expect. 
 Lower the estrogen, stimulate the dht, and as time goes by you will get better and better, I promise, most importantly, you will get your life back with this protocol. Some of you may take some time, but you will notice immediately changes within the first week or 2. I can't imagine not, this is a potent and fast acting protocol and it most mimics what we are missing.

Don’t worry though, once you correct your hormones, all your symptoms should reverse. I believe this because look what they can do with hormones in sex change operations, so once you get everything under control it will all reverse. It happened to me, I did for the first couple months lose all my muscle and shrunk to nothing till I started remodulatoing protocols in an attempt to keep inducing 5ar. My limited understanding and knowledge back then made it difficult, but I kept improving. I had issues with my dick that all reversed too. It’s worth noting that dr Jacobs and I decided on me taking aromasin 2x a day, I feel it wearing off at a certain point and I take a second. Some of you may or may not need to do that. As time goes by and my body heals more I’ll need only 1 dose, I know that because before I went on dht I was controlling a lot of my estrogen naturally, but kept crashing, if only I had known before going on dht oh well. Everything works on the protocol, so it’s just a matter of time.

how do anti-estrogens stimulate the 5ar enzyme?

Before I answer your question, I wanted to say that I am starting to forget I have PFS on this protocol, and every week I get a little better. This protocol has reversed PFS and is allowing me to heal!

Now, to answer your question, Aromasin is a steroid, a derivative of a DHT type hormone (I forget the name and too lazy to google it), but anyway, it kills Estrogen like DHT normally would. When your estrogen is too high it signals your body to stop producing testosterone and DHT, high estrogen is a sign to your body that your testosterone is too high. In PFS the fundamental problem is any form of testosterone is mostly aromatized as there aren’t enough 5AR enzymes being consistently released.
This results in less DHT and not enough DHT cycling to kill the estrogen, so you have on both ends estrogen being raised. Then to make matters worse, estrogen triggers your body to lower your test and DHT, that is why this has been so difficult to treat.
So when you take Aromasin and have enough testosterone in your body, it lowers your estrogen and then your body does not think there is too much testosterone and your 5AR enzyme start back up and reduce test to DHT. If we had normal 5AR activity our body would be converting test to DHT more than test to estrogen, but our lack of the 5AR enzyme is the problem. So you want to keep estrogen at a normal lower level. Then take testosterone propionate which stimulates your 5AR enzymes and thus DHT. There must be some signaling system for when your DHT is too low or 5AR is too low. Just like all other systems, but the high doses of estrogen (which you guys call a “crash”) shuts everything down and then your body can’t see there is a problem to fix.
So the reason I believe you will recover with this protocol, is it creates the environment for recovery, I urge you all to go on this protocol and will keep preaching it till we see our first PFS sufferer report back.

Thanks for the shout out @nopecia. I’ve emailed JQD a few times, unfortunately I’m taking a month long vacation or else I’d start this protocol tomorrow. In the process of gathering the materials though, I’m really excited to get my life back.

JQD, again great work. You told me to check with you before starting the protocol, so here I am. I found the Test Prop on the link you gave me…10 ampules are going for around $500-$600, does that sound about right? Also I was looking for Aromasin on that same site and another link you provided to no avail. Can you please PM your Aromasin connection please? I had a general question regarding the protocol as well. I know you’re already all cut up and lean. Whilst on this protocol should we be hitting the gym like animals and eating clean (no carbs)? Some protocols state that not overdoing it at the gym is the correct approach, but if you’re getting an aggressive response from the protocol and feel good to hit it hard, should we? I know you’re not accepting my money, but as I’ve stated before you will get something from me as a token of appreciation.

Hey there that is way too expensive, test propionate shouldn't be more than $100, you must be buying 10 bottles, I'll email you a direct link. Aromasin also you can get from this research site that makes AI's in liquid form and even flavored :wink: they say they are for your rats but that's a cover for body builders, it's how they get around the law. I recommend them as they come with a syringe to measure the amount so you can dose it exact if you want less or more of a dose.
 I advocate and always feel hitting the gym is a necessity when on testosterone. With this protocol testosterone will work and the sensations make you feel masculine and invincible and fearless. The reason some older men had heart troubles is because they go on test and sit home and eat shit and have sex and don't take care of themselves and think they are 21 again.
 Testosterone will make you want to go to the gym, and you will get results fast with it too, like in a week your muscles will start to look very different. I also feel it works better when you workout, if you don't workout it's not healthy in general. With pfs it's probably difficult to workout when your hormones aren't corrected, but on this protocol you must. As for money, it really would mean a lot of you donated to the pfs foundation in my name. I haven't been able to because of all the money I'm spending on all this, I have easily spent over $10k in the past 6 months on doctors and drugs to get to where I am.
 My only desire is that all of you get on this protocol and start recovering, we need only 1 more recovery on the forum for the rest to join in. I will pm you now with the sites, thanks my friend

And the Aromasin from the research site is oral, the syringe is to shoot it in your mouth, the term “rats,” is commonly used by body builders online to skirt the law. What’s funny is they even have logos on the bottles for thunder cats a cartoon from my generation and the generation of the body builders too I am sure. I must say they flavor their stuff real nice too, the Liquid Stane (aromasin) is a fruity flavor, so is their Arimidex which they call “liquidex,” lol.

The good news is Dr Jacobs signed up for that pharmacy and is now prescribing testosterone propionate, so now it is official and legitimate. Even though I have a stock pile of test propionate, I have a bottle on its way here from Dr Jacobs as I asked for it to be legitimate. I mean, hell, I want this shit on my medical record so no one can ever call me crazy again.

Don’t forget to order Arimidex too, until your system recovers, some of you may need a little more AI help than Aromasin. Arimidex will immediately reverse any estrogen like symptoms that you guys call “crash.” If Aromasin isn’t enough you may need 1 or 2 arimidex. Eventually your body will come around, some of you will need more, some will need less, good to have both Aromasin and Arimidex in your arsenal when on test propionate.

You know, now I understand why women are such crazy bitches, feeling like that all the time? The bitchier and meaner the woman, the higher their estrogen must be…

Hey JQD,

I know you’ve been busy answering everything and anything. I was wondering if you could answer my question from before.

Or would you suggest pct with nolvadex and Clomid if you do decide to come off the protocol to see if your body is healing?

Thanks,

ANH

The whole nonsense that HCG will desensitize your leydig cells is simply not true, HRT and anti aging doctors keep people on it for the rest of their lives, I know a doctor who uses HCG as a weight loss program. It is perfectly safe, none of that is true, I respond to HCG the same today as I did the first day I took it (5 years ago). I have taken very high doses of it too, never desensitized to it, and you must stay on the protocol, you will know when your body is recovering because you will respond stronger and stronger to the same amount of testosterone.
Recovery won’t happen over night, it took me about 3 to 5 months to get as far as I got off of the Aromasin (before I knew these crashes were estrogen dominance). So expect it to take 3 months to 6 months or longer, the good news is that while on this protocol, you should be able to have PFS in reverse and enjoy a normal life. There will be times your estrogen surges a bit, but knowing how to control it changes the equation a lot, a simple Arimidex to counter it will do the job. Since you are on Aromasin 25mg a day, you will have it mostly under control. As your 5AR starts to recover you will produce more DHT which will kill off more estrogen.
Taking a second Aromasin a day is something I am doing with Dr Jacobs agreement, but bare in mind, the first few times I took a second Aromasin (9 hours after the first), my CNS revved up real good, it is a steroid and releases a lot of adrenaline. It was a bit scary at first, but it is perfectly safe and after a few times your system adjusts. However, I advocate sticking to one Aromasin a day and using Aromidex if you need to, unless you really have estrogen problems then move onto the second dose.
Feel free to check with me for advice on that as I have tried everything and been through everything. My methodologies are perfect as Dr Jacobs was impressed with my hormone levels on my tests, remember that the idea isn’t to do this forever. Just long enough to give your system a fighting chance to recover, so long as estrogen dominance goes on, your test and DHT signaling is shut down, and you just won’t recover. You may, but it will be really difficult, and it seems Dr Jacobs agrees with all I have to say, so I am not just speaking out of my ass.
I did check with him about everything, no one can say that I have not done things the right way.

I wanted to add, have you guys noticed my posts are far less crazy lately? It was all estrogen, once I got it under control my mood stabilized, I now understand what made psychotic women my whole life psychotic. I never understand why they were so insane until I came down with this horrible disorder. I will also say the experience has probably driven me gay, I want to be as far away from estrogen as possible, I don’t want it in me, around me, or to be around people that have it powering them lol.

I have a cynical sense of humor, not sure if it translates that well on here, but often I do joke around kind of

We feel you girlfriend. I just made that donation for you, thanks again for sharing your research DR.JQD. Everyone thanks for posting.

Thank you so much! That means a lot, people always told me I should have been a doctor, I ended up as a VP of s big medical company, but it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. We all expect doctors to know so much more than us, but in my case I absorb knowledge so quickly when I want to, that I have found only dr Jacobs can follow or understand me. The reason I keep repeating myself here is so that everyone will understand what’s going on. I’m astonished that after all these years no one has figured out that these mysterious crashes were/are estrogen dominance. Then again, I only found out by taking ridiculous doses of AI’s every hour. Now I know why this condition has been untreatable, there simply is no way to treat advanced pfs with any standard testosterone, if you stay on testosterone, you will start to recover over time. It just depends on how much you have the estrogen suppressed. It seems at first like we are non responsive to hormones, but that’s simply not true. The stories we all hear of people trying test, feeling great then feeling nothing, or feeling good again then feeling nothing. It’s perfectly explainable now, our bodies have a compromised 5ar production. As we inject test depending on our 5ar production and estrogen levels will depend on how we respond. It is nearly impossible to control the estrogen from pfs in response to testosterone.
Testosterone propionate is different though, it induces a lot of 5ar enzymes which start reducing test to dht and dht kills estrogen. Eventually our 5ar runs low and our body starts aromatizing our testosterone (converting it to estrogen) this creates a feedback effect where the high estrogen signals our system that we have too much testosterone and to shut down our system. The reason is, when testosterone is too high in a normal male it is converted to estrogen.
The human body always recovers and heals, the reason we have not with this condition is because the constant conversion of testosterone to estrogen is inhibiting our systems from recovering. There needs to be signaling of sometbing missing, when all we have is our bodies thinking we have high test and responding with high estrogen, it cannot repair.
If we lower the estrogen and stimulate the 5ar enzymes then without the constant estrogen our bodies will start to detect testosterone but not enough dht and it will start to compensate. That is why CDNuts recovered, aside from his 4 years or so of natural recovery, it was the stimulation of the 5ar enzymes. The pct protocols he was using undoubtably had anti estrogen supplements in them. The dht he took was suppressive and counter productive. Using dht resets us to 0, I can’t express that more. The only function dht replacement has with this disorder is regulating estrogen by killing it, however, due to the nature of our injury it inhibits out dht production and sets us back like if we took more finasteride.
I’ll admit I wasn’t sure this was a recoverable condition because as I got better I would always be hit with this estrogen dominance (at the time I didn’t understand). The HPTA usually recovers in about 3 months, so long as we keep our estrogen down and stimulate dht, we will recover. Some of you who have had this for years may take longer, but you will. It isn’t that you are non responsive to hormones, you are responding to estrogen, gyno, anxiety, panic, the very pfs crash is a response to estrogen.
Your bodies are in a perpetual state of thinking there is too much testosterone in them and so this condition can be reversed. It is important that people all go on this protocol, dr Jacobs agrees with everything I have said. The reason I have a little more insight into this than perhaps he did is because I have the condition and he doesn’t. Guys who go on treatments don’t know what estrogen feels like or what’s happening. With my indepth knowledge of hormones and experience with them, I can feel what is going on. Hard to believe, but it’s confirmed as my blood tests impressed dr Jacobs. He could not understand how I got my testosterone so high and my dht level good and my estrogen so low. I told
Him that I feel estrogen even to the slightest degree and compensate by taking arimidex or some AI.
My goal was to find a stable protocol that was doable and livable. The fact that dht use set back my response to testosterone to when I first crashed tells me that I recovered a great deal and then set it back. So we can recover, the trick is controlling estrogen, doing so in a non suppressive way. I can tell you all right now how to respond to testosteone enanthate using masteron to control estrogen (the only anti estrogen strong enough because it is dht) but it will be like taking fin again. So on this protocol you will all start feeling normal again and as each week and month goes by you will respond more and more to testosterone and require less anti estrogen.
As for the estrogen problem, it’s possible we may need anti estrogens for the test of our lives, but we may not either, in my opinion we won’t. I believe this injury will take time to recover from, but by going on this protocol we create the environment to recover. You can try using testosterone gel instead of testosterone propionate, but I don’t know that it will work as well.
It is really important that you all understand what’s going on and what each hormone feels like and how to manage your own hormones. Till your body recovers you have to manually manage your hormones to an extent, on this protocol, some of you may feel at some point some estrogen effects which you guys call “pfs crashes,” simply taking 1mg of arimidex every hour till its gone will do so. It won’t just make the crash go away, you will actually start feeling good and horny and like a guy again. The key with this protocol is though, that you just take aromasin and test propionate and over time will recover, it’s easy enough for everyone to do. Keep arimidex handy, understand that these crashes are nothing but estrogen, if you google the side effect profile for prescription estrogen it mirrors these crashes.
Also, forget about the blood tests, our levels fluctuate too much, you must use yourself as the test, you know how you feel and what is normal and what is not. Once you are on this protocol for a while and start feeling normal, then get a test to see where you are at. Don’t be afraid to lower estrogen too much, while on testosterone with pfs I have yet to do that, no matter how much of anything I take, and if I have lowered estrogen too much, it rebounds in minutes. That is the fundamental problem we face. Lots of guys are going on this protocol, the data we collect will help us all. I am 1 person, we need more, and this forum is filled with intelligent guys. Many of you will discover new approaches and perhaps be able to give us new insight.
There will be those who have had this for years, you guys will respond but probably slower, I know this because old men shut down for years go on hormones and everything reverses. They can transform a 50 year old man into a woman and vice versa. We always respond to hormones, we haven’t stopped, in fact, that’s the problem, we are overwhelmed with estrogen and are responding to it. Gynomastia doesn’t come from no where, it’s caused by estrogen, many of you guys have it.
That’s one area I got lucky in, I had liposuction when I was younger and had my breasts cut out, I had gyno back then, so my nipples will get sensitive, but they don’t grow because the glandular tissue was removed. Otherwise by now I would have full on breasts with all the hormones I pump into myself lol. Does what I’m saying make sense? Do you guys understand it all? It’s important you do, so that our understanding of pfs can evolve forward. I have decoded most of it, the actual causes I do not care about. I’ll leave that to the researchers, but please report back as soon as any of you start this protocol, keep logs. If you need help private message me and I will give you my cell number and email address. I can help guide you through this treatment till you understand what’s going on. Your recoveries are my recoveries, united we are potent, suffering another day or week is no longer necessary. With the use of HCG it will prevent your testicles from shutting down, and can be used to reactivate them. So don’t worry, those who don’t want to stay on hormones long term won’t have to. As to staying on aromasin long term, that I don’t know, but my best guess is eventually you won’t need it.