Final protocol 100% pfs reversal with dht therapy - lastpost

Taking arimidex 3 times a day on testosterone propionate 10mg every other day will cause you to recover in time. Try it and in 1 month you will have significant recovery, take .05mg of arimidex 3 to 4 times a day, it won’t be enoigh to alleviate the estrogen completely, but on this you will restore your system slowly but surely. If you can’t understand the concept that I’m explaining, just do that and in time you will recover. Unfortunately aromasin just isn’t going to be a good thing for pfs I feel, what pfs doctors don’t understand is that we do recover, but not if dht is suppressed

So many of you are following me I can’t leave, I will remain, I will just keep updating you as I gain new information and insights. The fact is this condition can be reversed and everyone should be doing that now. The sooner you do this the sooner your body will recover

If you want to recover from this condition and don’t understand what I am saying, just do this, inject testosterone propionate 10mg every other day and take Arimidex 0.5mg 4X a day (space it out evenly throughout the day and night).

Do this and in 3 to 6 months we will start having lots of recovery stories, plane and simple, stay on this for 6 months straight, it is ridiculously simple. Yes, HGH would be great, but it is too complicated for most of you I think to get into the HGH peptides, but I can post it if you want. It is on I think page 10 or 11 of my story thread.

The Arimidex/Propionate protocol is all you need, please forget Aromasin, PFS will recognize it as DHT and it will suppress your recovery. Going to PFS doctors is a total waste of money and time, if you do as I say you will get better, after 2 months on the protocol, you can start adding HCG 500iu a week (if you can handle the estrogen).

That’s it, the only thing that changed is Aromasin, how does a Neuro Endocrinologist not know that Aromasin is a DHT derivative steroid which would be recognized by our systems as DHT and suppress us? How does Goldstein not know that Andractim is suppressive of this condition? I feel I am the only person who knows how to treat PFS and understands what it is and how it works, and let me tell you something guys, that is not something I am happy about.

1 Like

JQD,

Can you post some links on Aromasin being chemically similar to DHT?

Thanks

Edit: if Arimidex works better, then proof is in the pudding. Some guys feel much better on Arimidex then Aromasin. Or Letrozole, then Arimidex etc.

Tumbleweeds, you are just going to have to trust me, I have been researching it NON STOP for weeks almost 24/7, I had been trying to find this out since I first heard of it. Since most people are normal, they would react to Aromasin in a positive way with an increase in testosterone and thus an increase in DHT.
It is suppressive of our condition like DHT is, first it is a derivative of a DHT like hormones in order to act as DHT towards estrogen by binding to it and killing it off. I wanted Aromasin so bad to not be suppressive, that I ignored my better judgment and listened to Dr Jacobs, but experience showed me different. When I was on it I needed more and more Arimidex, if I took it twice a day I needed even MORE arimidex.
Since I quit it I have needed less than I ever took since I started it, I feel much better, am responding to testosterone much stronger. PFS guys I have dealt with are using Arimidex with success, the one using Aromasin has not responded. When I was on Aromasin my libido started to decline, it soured back the day after I quit.
The molecular makeup of Aromasin is similar to DHT if you look at its molecular structure and the molecular structure of DHT, it is signaling our system there is enough DHT. It is suppressive to our condition, I didn’t want to believe it was suppressive, in theory it was awesome, but it is what it is. If there were any chance it was not suppressive, I wouldn’t have posted that it was, I didn’t enjoy having to contradict myself, I had to really think this over. I feel bad, lots of people bought it, but keep it around, who knows what the future has to say.
In the meantime, I have a duty to report to you guys what I find out, my improvements since I quit it have been SIGNIFICANT, this is why no one has had any results with Aromasin. It is a novel idea and a brilliant drug, but for our condition it is counter productive, thankfully I figured that one out soon enough. Remember that we took a drug that blocked 5AR and was designed to lower DHT, we have to be careful not to take drugs that will signal our system to shut down DHT again.

Anyone who has spend time learning about endocrinology should see how silly some of the statements are that have been made in this thread. It is actually painful to read. Anyway for the vast majority of us. PFS is simply not an issue with T or E. And saying things like dht being shut down is just ridiculous.

I myself have had some benefits from messing with T and E. I have done much experimenting and T and E are not the root of our problems. As I said we all blocked DHT when taking FIN. Many / most of us did not get PFS as soon as our DHT went down. Many of us grew more hair on our head without PFS like sides.

I do not think I can bear to read any more of this. Good luck.

I was actually trying his protocol but it seems to change on daily basis.

I give up I’m not doing anymore until one of his protocols is proven to work.

Who is to say what exactly pfs is? It’s not a diagnosed condition. The fact is I’m not here for fun. I’m here because I took Propecia and something changed in me and hasn’t recovered in three years. I have ordered tribulus and will see if a natural Testosterone booster will boost my libido. After many false dawns I’m not getting my hopes up.

Please don’t presume you can dismiss someone as not suffering from pfs.

JQD, I know a great deal about anabolic/hormones. we really should talk brother. I think you are on to something. I can help you alot and vice versa. I just wrote out so much and when I submitted it it was lost. I can’t type it all out again. if you agree, I will PM you my phone number and we can agree on a time to talk. you haven’t responded to any of my emails. not sure why. I think your theory that we are suffering from estrogen overload is correct. and I commend you for your hands on trial and error experiments you are doing on yourself and sharing them with us. however, I am very family with every compond you have talked about. and I see ways to make your protocol much more exxective. I have been in the bodybuilding/steroid game along time 15+ years. I have never known a DR who understands hormaones like a bodybuilder. please reach out to me man.

What a thread! Large blocks of text posted several times a day. Not to mention people complaining.

No doubt, the proposed regimen has changed over these few weeks, but the theme is the same.

I think it’s time for people to try out the regimen, or some variation of it.

Simply saying it wont work is not enough to dispel the theory.

I’m not prepared to try TRT just yet, but I have ordered the AIs to be used with natural T boosters.

Not exactly the same as JQD but I will report my results on this thread (and leave out the b.s.).

I know for a FACT I am right as I have reversed this condition and done so in others, your statement here shows you do not understand what I am talking about. I have studied hormones for more than 6 years and worked with them so I assure you I know what I am talking about. I never said your DHT is shut down, I said your 5AR enzymic system is damaged and not producing enough 5AR enzymes which then reduce testosterone to DHT which then regulates estrogen. As a result your testosterone has been shut down by the testosterone that has been converted to estrogen via aromatization. It signals your system to shut down your own testosterone, if it matters, Dr Jacobs who is a neuro endocrinologist and one of the few doctors who studies this agrees with me.
Then again, you know all the facts, he must be wrong too because your hair didn’t fall out lol… Just so you know DHT has NOTHING to do with hair loss, hair loss is caused by the conversion process of testosterone to DHT via the 5AR enzymes. That is why when the enzymes are shut down you do not lose hair. That is why replacing DHT you do not lose hair, but when guys start to improve they lose hair as their own 5AR turns back on.
This revelation about hairloss being caused by 5AR enzymes could only be made in our condition, every other man responds to test and to DHT with 5AR activity. I agree with you, Testosterone and Estrogen are NOT the root of your problems, the root of your problems is a damaged 5AR system, which is causing a rise in estrogen and a change in the ratio and homeostasis. So your body now thinks you have high test when you do not and is signaling to shut down your 5AR and DHT cycle, but wait dht being shut down is “ridiculous,” you sir are ridiculous.
You have NO idea what I am talking about or what you are talking about, your googling of endocrinology does not make you sufficiently educated to discount theories that are reversing this condition and causing people to recover. As every day passes my system recovers more based on this theory and I produce more 5AR and need less arimidex.

Nopecia, you are lucky, you don’t have it, if you took testosterone you would be all better, you have first stage PFS which I had before I got this which is low test caused by Fin. I had that, I went on test it changed my life till I went on avodart and crashed, you never crashed. That means your body isn’t converting your test to estrogen, since you never tried testosterone or even a testosterone booster you have been suffering here for 3 years for nothing.
Go on test and I am telling you you will be better, if you respond with estrogen that is another story, but you already would have crashed if that was the case.

I am happy to report I have improved more, today haven’t needed any arimidex, my own 5AR is active again and reducing test to dht, my body is functioning normal today. We shall see when and how much arimidex I need, but my theories are true, my body is adapting, I am recovering. I will shout this from the roof tops till others recover, I will not allow people here to shut me down when I found a treatment that is reversing this condition!
The Aromasin was keeping me from recovering by making my body think I had enough DHT, with just arimidex and testosterone propionate I am making amazing progress. It is about countering the estrogen effects and stimulating your 5AR so your body can trigger whatever system tells it that there is low DHT and it produces more. Remember DHT has a 5 day half life, once it is created you need less Arimidex.

I’ll see what happens when I try tribulus. Should be here in the coming days. Will it work straightaway in your experience?

I never tried it when I had low testosterone so it may do nothing for all I know, I went on testosterone which changed my life till I took avodart and crashed. You have been suffering for 3 years because in the UK for some strange reason everyone is afraid of hormones. We used to think that way in the us about 10 years ago I think, but today it’s part of our medical system.
So you can only boost so much test, from what you told me in your experiences it sounds like you have some fin damage but not pfs like us here. Without crashes or crashing you don’t have pfs. The nature of pfs is converting test to estrogen and making you feel horrible. Low testosterone doesn’t make you feel horrible, just low test.
It’s ridiculous how many guys on this forum are in the UK and probably just have low testosterone caused by finasteride. Those who actually have pfs may be much smaller of a group.

A few rotten apples here try to discredit me for evolving my theories or protocols as I learn new information or experiences. Can you imagine if those finding a cure for cancer or aids had been subjected to this treatment? To be discredited every time they figure out a new treatment and a newer treatment? I’m doing this all alone, and the only help these assholes are giving me is trying to discredit me for finding out one drug works better than another or me drug doesn’t work at all.
They have me almost ready to leave the forum, it’s hard enough having gotten this far, I don’t need to be bullied by these jerks. I think this behavior should be shunned, if you disagree with me then fine go create your own thread and don’t read mine. It’s not like I’m promoting eating dog shit to get better, and a neuro endocrinologist who treats and studies this agrees with me, and so far I have had this reversed for 3 months in myself.
If it was as easy as taking a couple things at the same time every day it would have been cured long ago, you have to regulate your estrogen and induce your dht. The arimidex and propionate protocol I suggested with propionate 10mg every other day and arimidex 0.5mg 4x a day will be a one size fits all for everyone here as close as that is going to get if you don’t understand what I’m saying. I know it’s confusing, the only doctor I have met who even can follow me is Jacobs.

Today for the first time since I got pfs my body is functioning like a normal person, no arimidex, my treatment is curing me!! It’s perfectly reasonable, finasteride changed the ratio of our hormones, I’m
Just changing them back and the changes are reversing back.

I also believe 150% we have a problem with excess estrogen, don’t forget the article I posted about men with Melasma on propecia and the doctors theorizing something has increased or unopposed our estrogen. Also every symptom mimics estrogen dominance, from my bleeding gums, bloating etc. Anyone has poor functioning thyroid? (Cold hands, loss of body hair, dizzy) yet have ok thyroid numbers from tests? Well estrogen impairs not only testosterone functioning but also thyroid function.

Justquidut- great stuff!! Don’t let these people influence you. It’s our best shot at fixing / treating this other than a lot of time.

I would never begrudge those that are working hard at finding effective treatments for this condition. I am one of those who has been working hard at finding a solution to this problem. I have made considerable progress without the aid of exogenous hormones since I did not have a wealth of knowledge in endocrinology and anti-aging as you claim and did not want to run the risk of making myself worse. My method is gentler although based on the very same theory. My blood tests with Jacobs a while back seems to lend more credence to this theory of compromised 5-ar function. Again, I cannot belabor this point enough that this theory is nothing new. It has been floating around for quite some time. I commend you on your courage and apparent success in leveraging your unique background in attacking this problem. I am intrigued by your protocol and wonder if I could speed things up by following suite. I think we can all agree that playing with hormones can be dangerous if not done with care and supervision. Since you are experiencing such great strides in progress and have had ample opportunity to post this and make it known to others, I would suggest that you work quietly for a while and wait a few more months or however long it takes to wean off your treatment before making any new bold claims. I am hopeful that you will continue to improve and I believe there is no more need to convince others of the soundness of your methods. It works for you right? What do you care what others think?

Justquit, do you have a theory why most men do not experience side effects but we did? Are our hormonal systems different? More sensitive?