Final protocol 100% pfs reversal with dht therapy - lastpost

That’s why it’s important we all get on this protocol, if we have lots of guys using it and trying different combinations of anti estrogens and test boosters and testosterone, the protocol will evolve. For example, I have recently been thinking of adding progesterone into the protocol as an anti estrogen. Progesterone helped guys here when they used it, but then it stopped, that’s because they didn’t understand why it was helping. Progesterone is an anti estrogen, had they used it with testosterone to lower their estrogen so their 5ar could function they would have had better results. It’s important everyone understand this concept. First of all no one here need to live in misery anymore, and I have already duplicated this on 1 pfs sufferer and a second one who is well known here is improving off this concept, just waiting on the propionate to come in.
Tumble weeds, that just proves that my theories are correct about trt, if pfs sufferers were non responsive to hormones then we wouldn’t feel estrogen or testosterone or dht. Testosterone works only till a massive wave of estrogen dominance comes and shuts everything down. Finding the balance is the key, testosterone propionate is the only ester of test we can use.

That’s the key. Seems most get a bounce/near recovery from TRT, then after a week or two…boom = PFS “crash”. It’s definitely the E and/or the E plays a huge role.

BEGINNER PROTOCOL TO START WITH BEFORE TESTOSTERONE AND AROMASIN, FOR THOSE AFRAID OF INJECTIONS AND HORMONES, SUCCESS WITH IT SO FAR IN 1 PFS SUFFERER.

Based on my theories I have one pfs sufferer (well known here) awaiting his propionate to come, in the meantime he has been using Arimidex while waiting for his Aromasin to come. He has tribulus, so I taught him what estrogen feels like and how to counter PFS symptoms with Arimidex as needed. He thought he was depressed and wouldn't believe me that it was estrogen, but when I convinced him to, he took Arimidex 0.5mg and the depression completely reversed. In fact he is having improvements based on my theories, so while his propionate is coming I told him to start tribulus and use Arimidex to counter the estrogen effects (you guys call PFS crashes). He has had success so far doing this, so it is the same concept, lowering estrogen and stimulating 5AR and DHT. 
 I cannot understate how important Arimidex is, more so even than Aromasin, Arimidex is something that is fast acting and can be taken as needed. Aromasin is a steroid, we don't know how you guys will react to Aromasin, so it is good to have Arimidex too. The theories are sound, the concepts work, but the components may have to be changed depending on the person. 
  The type of Tribulus does not matter, I know people were going crazy because someone reported recovery from a specific type of tribulus, but he was completely off. Tribulus is just a testosterone booster, it doesn't matter what kind, as it boosts your testosterone you will get PFS crash like symptoms such as muscle twitches, water retention, panic, anxiety, trouble taking deep breaths, depression, despair. This is all Estrogen, as you feel these effects take 0.5mg of Arimidex and wait an hour, if you still feel it take another 0.5mg of Arimidex and wait an hour. 
   Amazingly the Estrogen PFS symptoms will reverse into good feelings, energy, sexuality, everything you would expect from DHT. You must use Arimidex AS NEEDED for this protocol, so not taking one set dose every day, you have to learn what estrogen feels like and learn to counter it with Arimidex. Since he is responding to this protocol while he waits for the propionate, I thought I would post it as I know many of you are afraid to try injections. 
   I think this is a great way to start this protocol, start out this way before you move into the propionate and Aromasin, this will give you a good understanding of what Estrogen is and how to reverse it, and transform it to DHT.  If you take Arimidex as a regular dose every day, you will end up lowering your estrogen too much, so it must be only as needed for that reason, this is how you balance your own hormones. 
  FOR THOSE PEOPLE REALLY BAD OFF, for those of you really bad off, you simply may not respond to tribulus or test boosters, so you will HAVE TO GO ON PROPIONATE. It will still help give your system a little jump start anyway. 
   This is why I like Arimidex so much, it is quick, effective, and allows you to manage your hormones, I would love to see guys start off this way and start posting their experiences. I really feel this is what everyone should do first so that you can learn what everything feels like. I had neglected to realize that many of you never have tried hormones before, don't know how to inject, I don't want to give you guys a protocol that is too complicated to do. 
   If you start off this way, it will give you the confidence to then move into the next phase. Remember that the goal of this concept is to evolve this protocol so that we have multiple protocols for different people with different responses. I have PFS in reverse and my body is recovering, that doesn't mean I may not try a different type of anti estrogen along the way, what is important is that no other form of testosterone ever be used but propionate. You should by now know that the protocol isn't as important as the concept of what PFS is, that you live your life around keeping your estrogen low, adapting to what supplements or testosterone you take. 
  You can take anything and react almost normal if you learn how to manage your own estrogen, that is the key to reversing PFS and to recovering your system. Remember that I have had PFS in reverse now for about 3 months, but I never allowed PFS to strike me down 100%. I was always inducing my own DHT with testosterone propionate, I was managing my estrogen with my HGH anti aging protocols, inducing my own HGH regulates 5AR enzymes which then reduce test to DHT which then kills estrogen. There are so many paths, and I feel this is just the first, others will come up with ingenious protocols that will help speed up healing. 
   Please don't ask what brand of Tribulus to use, it doesn't matter, just any decent brand, the purpose of tribulus is to just increase your natural testosterone, that is all (you can even use any testosterone booster). The Arimidex will control your estrogen and increase some testosterone in the process. Now that I have seen success with one person, I see no reason everyone not start out this way before moving into my protocol. 
    For those of you who do move into my protocol, try getting by with Arimidex as needed with the testosterone propionate first before Aromasin. I want you to learn what estrogen feels like and when it comes, so that you can learn how to manage your condition. Remember that I learned about my hormones and how they feel and how to counter them before I moved into this, I gave it some good thought tonight and I see no reason why you guys shouldn't start out slowly and learn how your hormones feel first, can't hurt right? 
      The 19 year old here who asked about testosterone, I forget his name, but I see no reason why he doesn't start out this way either. So remember all PFS crash like symptoms are estrogen, and anytime you increase your testosterone, your damaged 5AR system will not reduce enough test to DHT, your body will start converting it to estrogen. When your body converts it to estrogen, be prepared to take Arimidex, you won't just feel better, you will feel good! It is amazing how quickly things will change. 
        I think this first step is important because you guys have no idea what estrogen feels like, you have had it so long pumping through your bodies that you just think that is the way you feel. This way we can have a lot more people following these concepts and reversing PFS. I have major goals, I was on test before I crashed, I am a muscular guy, I like to hit things hard, tribulus and arimidex is not enough for me. I have different goals, but it is logical for people to start this way and then move to the next step, don't you guys agree? 
         I was so excited to tell you all my protocol that I failed to realize that many of you have no idea what I am talking about or what estrogen is or feels like. One of the most important parts of recovering from this condition is learning what your hormones feel like. That is why my hormone tests are perfect, I know what everything feels like and how to manage my body. 
         The goal isn't to stay on a protocol for life, it is to get your system back up and running, those that are ready to hit the propionate straight away, that is perfectly fine too, just start out with Arimidex before Aromasin. You need to learn how to regulate your hormones, some of you may have better 5AR activity than others, some of you may not need Aromasin, some of you may just need Arimidex. The discovery here wasn't just the protocol, it was the concept of what is going on with PFS, and it was the form of testosterone (propionate) that was the most important discovery. 
          In the past, you have all been limited by these "Crashes," not knowing they were estrogen and reversible, it prevented you all from continuing all sorts of treatments. Knowledge is power, and the main reason no one has ever been able to recover (except me) is because you were crippled by estrogen, it is crippling. You must start to think of Estrogen as Anxiety and Arimidex as Xanax. Those of you who want to jump into my protocol, you can, but keep all this in mind. I am getting better every week, I do have to keep testosterone to a low dose till my system recovers more. Guess what though! I can produce as much 5AR as I need to, you all can, the problem is just keeping estrogen in check. 
            When I was on testosterone enanthate 1cc, the only thing strong enough to reverse the estrogen was 50mg of Masteron propionate 3 times a week. I got HUGE and could respond to testosterone enanthate a high dose, why? I thought it was because I was replacing my DHT, no, the masteron was just the only thing strong enough to consistently release and counter the estrogen. The problem with that is that it was suppressive of my DHT and of my recovery.
            It's more important to me that everyone understand the concept here more than the protocol, because then it will help the researchers and also everyone will start getting better. Knowing the problem saves researchers a lot of time, it may take a while to recover from PFS (even though you reverse it with the protocol), perhaps there is a way to speed that up. Since it is just as simple as having a good enough AI, researchers might find us a better drug, they are all breast cancer drugs, so there is good stuff out there. We are using drugs body builders and HRT people use, but maybe there are some others that do the same thing and are more effective for us. 
           All that needs to happen is to change our homeostasis back to normal (like I did) and wait for your system to start to detect low DHT or 5AR activity and compensate and thus change homeostasis back to what it should be. This should open the doors to this protocol to a lot of people now who were afraid of injections. PFS Natural testosterone's estrogen should be easily controllable with AI's (when used right), test injections are a different story. So that is why only propionate works. 
           Though, I believe when your system recovers enough, you will be able to use different longer lasting esters again like enanthate or cypionate. I want you all to understand all that I have learned and researched and figured out, so it is important you all understand every aspect of this that I know. There is no need to suffer anymore with this condition, I found a way out.
         Yes, once the 5AR runs out, the estrogen builds up and overwhelms our system, tells our system we have too much testosterone and shuts down our male hormones. Since our 5AR is damaged, we aren't producing enough DHT, DHT is the only hormone that regulates estrogen, so estrogen overtakes us. So we do respond to hormones just PERFECTLY, the problem is, we are responding to estrogen. 
          The other theories and problems with adrenal glands, this is all secondary, when your body is flooded with estrogen and your 5AR enzymes are shut down, you lose all the many functions of those enzymes and damage starts occurring. That is why it is important you get your hormones right so the euro steroids can balance out (I believe that's why this isn't detectable, its all neurosteroids). Once we balance the main hormones using our feelings of estrogen, we constantly do that, and eventually the neuro hormones return to normal as well.

You are all waiting for your stuff to arrive anyway, might as well go on this now, most of you probably already have the items. Don’t be sad or disappointed though if you don’t respond to the natural protocol, just means you need the testosterone propionate to respond.

Who is he?

Relax man… you claim FINAL PROTOCOL and 100% PFS reversal and you have started your treatment weeks ago… that has no scientific validity AT ALL XD.
Good luck anyway in the next years of your life.

I have had the condition in reversal for 3 months about now based on these concepts, reversed it in 1 other person the same way and using the same concepts using arimidex and trib on someone it’s reversing it.

The propionate I have been using for a few months, controlling estrogen with arimidex or HGH is what I was doing before switching to aromasin. So far the only form of testosterone I have gotten to work is propionate on anyone.

???

The pfs sufferer well known here who is improving from my theory with arimidex and tribulus says he wants to wait for the propionate so he doesn’t get people’s hopes up. So stand by, that’s why I told you guys to start out with tribulus and finasteride to learn the condition.

Nopecia, you are s very nice guy but I’m pretty sure you don’t have pfs, I don’t know why you are hanging around here posting wasting 3 years of your life when you haven’t even tried testosterone. There are people here really suffering with pfs, I just don’t feel you have it after talking to you. Unless you get estrogen response to testosterone, but I doubt you will since you have never had a crash it means you haven’t had the estrogen dominance

JustQuitDut,

Will Sustanon 100 work with your protocol ?

It contains 20mg/ml testosterone propionate aswell as 40mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate and 40mg/ml testosterone isocaproate.

Sustanon seems to be only form of testosterone propionate available in Ireland that you can get in a pharmacy.

medicines.ie/printfriendlydo … panyid=426

There is also Sustanon 250 which contains 30mg/ml testosterone propionate together with 60mg/ml testosterone phenylpropionate , 60mg/ml testosterone isocaproate and 100mg/ml testosterone decanoate .

medicines.ie/printfriendlydo … panyid=426

The theories are true, we just have to take baby steps since so many people are trying this protocol at once, ease into it is wiser I feel. It is important you all learn what estrogen feels like and how to reverse it, this is a problem you have to deal with till this condition reverses. I have already taught it to 2 other people, one here as I mentioned is well known, hopefully he will come out of the closet soon lol.

I have sustanon here, I tried it with minimal results, only thing that ever worked was propionate, I also suggest you start out with arimidex and propionate before moving to aromasin. The reason is Aromasin is not easy to control your estrogen like arimidex where you can use it as needed, just to learn your body.
So far it has taken ridiculous doses of AI’s to deal with estrogen from any other form of test but propionate, sustanon has prop in it but 3 other forms of long acting test so it is even worse. I am sorry Mark, that is why this condition has been so difficult to treat. It is the right balance of test and estrogen and the test has to be low and short acting and low estrogenic like propionate. In time you will be able to use another form of test I feel as I was on enanthate after a while till I reset myself with DHT.

Ok I have some TRT gel should that work better than Sustanon ?

Btw I’ve been taking Aromasin 25mg for the last 2 days.

I don’t know, I read the gel is more estrogenic than the shot, so that may create more problems, do you have Arimidex Mark? Try Arimidex a few times a day first before you switch to Aromasin. Aromasin is a steroid, and so far I have 3 people responding to Arimidex with this theory and concept, no one yet with Aromasin. I am starting to have concerns because Aromasin is a steroid and our systems may recognize it as DHT and it may be suppressive to our condition vs Arimidex (again just a thought but I have a duty to share them with you guys).
I know this is contradictory, but not of the theory, Arimidex makes it easier to control estrogen per hour till you figure out where you are at, you can try Aromasin in the future. The key is to first find the right balance of estrogen and testosterone and DHT, if Aromasin has ANY remote possibility of suppression wouldn’t you agree it is best to start with Arimidex?
No doctor told me this, it is my own fear, I have switched back to Arimidex only to find my recovery speeding up, the most important aspect is the form of testosterone, and the concept of what is going on. It doesn’t matter what form of anti estrogen you use if you keep your test levels controllable and low enough. You can use Aromasin, but I have only so far been able to see results in guys using Arimidex.
Have you noticed anything on Aromasin so far? I suggest you try Arimidex every hour or 2 till your estrogen sensations go away, you can try the gel, it is a 24 hour release, but it is very estrogenic, so I don’t know. If you understand what I am talking about, you should be able to figure out how to get it to work at first. Once you stabilize yourself you can change what you are using later, do you follow me?

On sustanon or enanthate or cypionate, the most I got was relief from agony of estrogen with 1 to 2mg every hour, so it makes it impossible to control estrogen on those forms. I have only been able to control estrogen with propionate.

Let me explain again the difference between cypionate and propionate to understand this better, I don’t want another repeat of someone trying cypionate and using that to debunk the theory and concept. Cypionate and enanthate PEAK in 48 hours, that means in 48 hours they are at their strongest release of testosterone and essentially estrogen. Cypionate and Enanthate do NOT start to decline for 5 days! So it makes controlling estrogen from these forms of test impossible with this condition, I have tried many many many times. If there were a way to get cypionate or enanthate or sustanon to work, I swear I would post it. I never got them to work, only propionate.

What it is you say we have to inject one month after starting the treatment, in order to trigger the natural testosterone production: HGH (Human Growth Hormone) or HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)?