Final protocol 100% pfs reversal with dht therapy - lastpost

I’m not afraid in injections JQD!!! haha. I did a cycle in my early college days, I actually began to like injections because of the feelings I got after them, I’m sure the same thing is going to happen in this case. I forgot whose post I read, but I sensed a little trepidation with injecting steroidal material into one’s body…I just threw it out there based on your feelings you expressed regarding Aromasion, you know for those guys that are a little nervous. I’m really excited to hear that even after reducing your injections, you’re feeling stronger, better and most importably the libido is still in effect. I’m so happy for you man. I came damn near close to canceling my trip, because I want to start up so badly. This thing has mind-fu$#ed me so bad. It’s ok though, by staying positive and encouraging one another the way we are doing here, I truly believe we can cure and move on from this…who knows even make friends along the way. Great going JQD, really happy for you pal!

Damn!!! Look at you JQD. Dude, I haven’t been this excited in a long time. Way to go bro.

It depends how compromised your 5AR system is RecentQuitter, I was on testosterone enanthate regularly and almost recovered, but suffered a lot of estrogen dominance. Then I reset my system with DHT use, Dr Jacobs understands why propionate makes sense over cypionate. You don’t seem to understand that cypionate releases testosterone for 7 days straight consistently, propionate for maybe 19 to 24 hours and it dissipates. That is the difference, you can control the estrogen release, I tried cypionate and enanthate but could not control the estrogen without mega doses of AI’s. Over time I did start getting better continuously inducing 5AR with those forms, but it was inconsistent.
Propionate has been the only form to work for me or any other PFS sufferer who has tried it that I have spoken to. Most PFS sufferers are not on this forum for obvious reasons, your understanding of hormones is lacking. I have 6 or 7 years experience in the field of hormone replacement therapy, I went to one of the top universities for pharmacology, I have an idea of what I am talking about man.
You just don’t want to try propionate for whatever reason, so your goal is to ruin it for everyone else, I don’t get it. I want to leave this forum after this exchange with you, I have had it…

You’re right JQD, I’m just going to do it exactly like you, when I get back. Why try to reinvent the wheel. I’ll order the Test Prop right now, that way when I return I have everything ready to go.

I specifically said cypionate does not work, enanthate does not work, there is a huge difference between 24/7 release of testosterone in your system with a compromised 5AR enzymic system and a 19-24 hour release that dissipates of testosterone propionate. It makes the estrogen controllable, Recent quitter, what is your problem? Why are you doing this? Because you don’t understand something you want to ruin a possible recovery for others?

Thanks for the heads up Tumbleweeds, I remember reading your post that talks about crushing the Estrogen. Since you’re going at it initially with Aromasin alone and charting your results, I’ll go ahead and do it exactly like JQD…that way we have two test groups, can’t hurt. Glad to hear you’re on it too, I first learned of Aromasin though your posts actually, you even provided a source several months ago. Thanks bro.

10-4 bro, just waiting for it to arrive, but as I’m reading your latest developments. I think I’m going to do as you suggest:

25mg Aromasin, daily
Test Prop, every 2-3 days

I like the protocol better and better as you keep refining it JQD.

10-4 bro, just waiting for it to arrive, but as I’m reading your latest developments. I think I’m going to do as you suggest:

25mg Aromasin, daily
Test Prop, every 2-3 days

I like the protocol better and better as you keep refining it JQD.
[/quote]

[/quote]
That’s it, cypionate or enanthate will not work, that was the point of this thread, if it did I would have been off this site long ago. The discovery was the ester of testosterone (propionate) it is the only ester that works with PFS consistently.

PerfectGent, do you think maybe you could do a diary for your findings on a different topic?

Your response to skepticism is disturbing. Objectively, you should have no trouble understanding why someone on this board – a board filled with nearly a decade worth of false hope, dead ends, contradictory anecdotes and non-replicated recovery protocols – might have a lot of questions when someone comes around claiming to have The Cure. Especially when that person has in the course of about three months jumped through several very different protocols, all of which he claimed at the time were producing incredible results. Remember when you were sure the answer was HGH precursors? Remember when Masteron was the thing everyone had to order RIGHT NOW? You’ve put an awful lot out there. And you wonder why someone doesn’t just accept your new, 100% reversal protocol at face value?

I’ve been very clear in all of my messages to you that I’m intrigued by what you’re saying and glad you’re posting here, and that I didn’t care for the tone of many of the comments directed your way. But really, you need to get over yourself. Your reaction to skepticism and critical questions is immature, self-pitying and often borders on hysterical.

I said I’d leave it alone a few posts ago, but I’ve let myself get sucked into this. I’ll just put it out there one more time. YES, I totally get what you’re saying about Propionate acting faster and leaving the body quickly – about all of that estrogen conversion only playing out over 24 hours instead of a week. I GET THAT. What I’m saying is that my own experience tells me that this isn’t the root of it for me. If you’re right, then Cypionate should work at least initially, then lose its efficacy as estrogen dominance takes over. But I don’t even get an initial boost from Cypionate. Even with very aggressive estrogen control. To me, this doesn’t add up.

My theories and protocols have evolved over time, that is how I got to where I am, if I injected cyprionate right now, I would have the same reaction. Taking Aromasin will prevent you from having negative estrogen reactions to their full extent, but it is not enough to reverse the estrogen enough for you to feel the testosterone. Estrogen dominance over time shuts your system down, so no you won't get a response to cypionate or enanthate, in the early days of using it you may, but allowing estrogen to overtake your system makes it hard to respond. 
     I have been consistently using testosterone, even so, if I were to inject cypionate I would suffer seriously, if I took aromasin, the suffering would be mitigated. However, I would not feel any testosterone, the idea of the propionate therapy is to induce DHT via 5AR enzymes through your own body and Aromasin to keep estrogen under control. 
     RecentQuitter, I understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this condition is, but I am on the right track here. If you would try what I am saying you would see, keeping estrogen low enough and using small doses of propionate to induce 5AR will start your system back up again. 
    It may take some time, but you will dose something much quicker, over time you should get better and better. I never allowed myself to suffer androgen deprivation, I kept remodulating my protocols to adapt. It wasn't till I figured out all this was estrogen that I was able to actually control this condition. I urge you to try this before criticizing it. Cypionate is simply too estrogenic, your system is so compromised that you are just getting the estrogen. 
    Remember, once the estrogen is flowing it shuts your male hormones down, then going off testosterone without properly using HCG leaves you even worse off than before. So you were suffering from constant estrogen, the only way to reverse this is to lower estrogen on a consistent basis and then induce 5AR and DHT wit low doses of propionate. 
    Unfortunately Aromasin is worthless after 25mg a day, you have to switch to arimidex if you need it, I am willing to talk to you on the phone tonight and explain this in detail if you want. I know it is complicated, doctors can't even understand me, the only one that has been able to follow me is Dr Jacobs.

I reached out to recent quitter to talk on the phone and explain this in detail, hopefully he will take me up on my offer, then I can answer his concerns and questions in real time and explain everything to him. He was responsive in a positive way, so I hope he takes me up on it.

Good man.

I have no problem arguing my protocol or explaining it, but it does wear on you when someone hasn’t even tried it and tried something you stated doesn’t work and then tries to discredit you. I feel if recent quitter and I talk on the phone I can explain it better.

It’s confirmed, recent quitter and I will talk later tonight, once we talk I’ll explain everything and he will understand. If everyone understands it’s only going
To help us all.

Thats good JQD. Just wanted to let everyone know that unfortunately the source JQD gave me for Test Prop isn’t accepting any new orders at this time…they’re out of stock on Test Prop. I couldn’t even get my email through their contact form. :frowning: If anyone has any other sources or has private stock to sell, PM me. Have a good eve Gents.

Perfect gent Google “top steroid sites,” and a list will pop up from Erowid I think, anyway pick one of those, Google the site and the word “review first.” Pm me and I’ll give you more sites to get it from, there are a million.

I recommend you all start at 10mg every other day. Today I took only 10mg and barely needed any AI and my body is reducing the test and sebum production (which confirms 5ar activity). Test prop at 10mg every other day is the sweet spot. I have taken the lowest amount of AI’s today that I have since I figured out this is estrogen. No estrogen symptoms,
My body may be starting to recover more as well.

Well, I just got off the phone with recent quitter, we are friends now, I believe I clarified everything and now he gets it, and he is conducting a little experiment right now if he can stay awake for an hour.

How long did RecentQuitter run the AI for?

Many guys here experienced recovery within the first couple weeks of TRT, then relapsed back to their normal state of PFS.

Again, JQD is right. This is estrogen rebound. Our bodies homeostatic point for estrogen is very high. That’s what the fin did. TRT won’t work for us unless we use an AI. Trick is, AI sweetspot for each person is different for each individual. We have to play with the doses to find the right level.